My Curse of Strahd campaign has turned into The Rocky Horror Picture Show. How can I best run with this...

My Curse of Strahd campaign has turned into The Rocky Horror Picture Show. How can I best run with this? My Cleric and Paladin couple (husband and wife irl) are having their devotion to their tenants and each other tested. The rogue is is drag as Strahds love. The wizard broke his legs dropkicking an iron golem and is now in a magical beholder wheelchair of death

What do I do with this?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMRl55U0eDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just fucking roll with it, it sounds glorious

To beat the bbeg they must do a ritual. It involves them taking a step to the left. then a jump to the right. Make them..the players..actually DO the ritual. Wizard cannot leave his chair while the ritual is happening but must do the ritual.

Is Stradh going to be Dr. Frankenfurter?

Jump to the left. Step to the right. Hands on hips. Knees in tight. Pelvic thrust. Yes. Oh god. Can I play this with you OP?

Likely yes. He's appeared a few times. When we first started he was seductive, charming, dark, mysterious. As things have gone on he has become more and more frankenfurterish in his mannerisms.

Addendum: The only way the Paladin can fall in 5e is if he breaks his oath. I'm assuming if Frankerfuter/Strahd attempts to Gay Sex him then the gay sex itself should not be enough to make him fall unless he convinces him to break his oath with gay sex.

Excellent. Who will be Rocky?

This one is likely about over. Working on getting together a new group but dudes are flakey as shit. Come to Portland and you can play. :P

I believe Rahadin is going to end up the equivalent of Rocky.

>Excellent. Who will be Rocky?

Doesn't CoS already have a flesh golem in the monastery?

The campaign ends abruptly after an extended musical number as Strahds henchmen turn on him using a beam of pure anti-matter

Oooh. You're right. Vasilka! Thanks!

Run with it, friend. Just run with it. Don't forget to include Strahd's enemies in the story.

Van Richten, even if still ambulatory, would make a great Crim.

Did Strahd make them shiver with antici-

This. Van Richten is really Strahds version of Crim.

That puts the Abbot in more a Frankenfurter role though

Hmm..Good point.

If you don't have Meatloaf as an NPC I will come to your house and fuck your face, OP.
>youtube.com/watch?v=pMRl55U0eDw

>I don't like campaigns with too much combat
>I DIDN'T MAKE IT FOR YOU

Create a traveling Adventurer who got stuck in Barovia and actually managed to Befriend Strahd before Strahd turned on him perhaps? A bard who took Find Steed.

As someone who did this, somewhat on purpose, run with it. The two groups I run both loved it, Strahd as Dr. Frankfurter, style a butler and maid as Riff Raff and Magenta. How I showed their betrayal is helping the party at some point by either coming in to fight with the sun sword one party missed, or just coming in and throwing some spells since one party was nothing but melee. Instead of a hideous monstrosity golem was a chiseled Adonis, Ireena was Columbia seemed fitting given the events of the movie, I think I made Ireena's brother Eddie and just made them a couple instead of relatives, yes Eddie did no make it to the end and was served as the dinner you can invite the party to, the gifts they can grab I slipped them pieces of paper to tell them the drawback was slowly giving in to temptations as a trade off.

Just go nuts and have a blast with it my man.

Honestly I played it as when Rocky ran off and was hiding, the Abbot gave just gave him shelter and mentioned how the poor thing had been running from a pack of wolves.

Awww.

Whatever happened to Nineday night?
When you dressed up sharp and you felt alright
It don't seem the same since cosmic light
Came into my life, I thought I was divine
I used to go for a ride with a maiden who'd go
And listen to the music at the tavern-o!
A dwarvishhorn was blowing on a rock and roll show
We climbed in the saddle seat, really had a good time
Hot patootie, bless my soul
Really love that rock and roll
I really love that rock and roll
My head used to swim from the perfume I smelled
My hands kinda fumbled with her white leather belt
I'd taste her baby pink lipstick and that's when I'd melt
She'd whisper in my ear tonight she really was mine
Get back in front and put some hair oil on
Buddy Gnome was singing his very last song
With your arms around your girl, you try to sing along
It felt pretty good, woo
Really had a good time
Really love that rock and roll

We need Barovian appropriate audience call backs now.

Ive always wanted to do a dungeon where some magic trickery forces the party into dance battles

I did. Last session when Strahd appeared he cast "Strahds Ball" Which was essentially a homebrewed Mass Irresistible Dance. It was essentially Once More With Feeling with a Rocky Horror tint to it. The players could still move, attack, etc...but it was all dance and song. Attacks had to be dancy. Words had to have some sort of rhythm or rhyme (or suffer disadvantage on the attack/dodge/whatever)

It was fucking hilarious. Wheelchair Wizard gets attacked and goes "I pirouette while discount thriller attacks. (roll and succeed a save) I say "Cant touch this!" and cast misty step to get up to the balcony." Cleric sang a song about hitting shit with her hammer to the tune of under pressure.

strahd in lingere...thats a mental image i dont think I needed.

Now someone needs to make a Barovian version of Science Fiction/Double Feature

After strahd, why not continue on to other monsters but treat it with a similar tongue-in-cheek thing. The Ravenloft setting is filled with tons of different monsters. I wish they had released a campaign book as opposed to an adventure. So much lost potential there. Have your dudes go on a hunt for others monsters.

Embrace it user, can't be any worse than Tim Curry.

On second thought, yes it can. Tim Curry wasn't bad looking and that's from a mostly straight man.

He pulled it off well. Von Zarovich can be FABULOUS too.

Slut!

Asshole!