Warhammer 40000 General /40kg/

Skittles VS old people

>Warhammer Community Latest
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/26/new-codexes-factions-our-heroes-and-more-breaking-news-from-the-las-vegas-opengw-homepage-post-1/

Some bullshit:
youtu.be/9vgq75xNBOw

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/26/new-codexes-factions-our-heroes-and-more-breaking-news-from-the-las-vegas-opengw-homepage-post-1/
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHAPbWbglps
m.ebay.com/itm/WARHAMMER-BIN-BITS-CHAOS-NURGLE-PUTRID-BLIGHTKINGS-WEAPON-ARMS/362110912385?epid=1804646936&hash=item544f7e0781:g:qDsAAOSwqz9ZxScd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Bananas a QT !

What's the grooviest army?

What stuff should I get for necrons? What's good to play? I've got leadbelcher spray and green paint just point me in the right direction

Necron master race.

CAWL -For a Fabricator General YOU can trust!

40 warriors and a cryptek

Harlies

Wraiths

Nuln oil, black, and some light green.
As for what units to buy, either buy what you think is cool, or wait for the codex.

Okay I do like the green glowsticks.

Remove radical deviants.

get nuln oil and some silver to drybrush and you're ready to crank out tabletop ready necrons

>that servo skull on the left
> I. Am. Helping.!

>cracking open my new TS codex excitedly
>instant disappointment because Scarab Occults aren't 4++
Should have known better, I guess.

This is the art that got me into Necrons like a decade ago. Reanimate if u agree. Phase out if no

Well I'm IG but in my experience one of the best Necron Units is....

fucking incapable of sitting on sloped surfaces!

I had a hunch that GW's stream was wrong.
btw, would you be really kind and take a picture of the legion organization chart?

Dustboys won't be half as good as deathguard

We get to keep the HW on the same model?
Fucking yes! Best news all day

Can you post the exalted and the muti page too?

I agree that that is the art that got you into necrons like a decade ago

Also, my old warriors are on 25mm bases. Should I try and swap them onto 32mm bases?

*reanimation intensifies*

Someone add pew pew and beep boops to that and purrs from the nids I am phoneposting so can't do

Error.

Why would they get that?

Tyranids getting their hands on Space Marine geneseed led to Tyrant Guard.

What will happen when the Tyranids have nommed a few Custodians?

Anyone know if it's abaddon black or incubi darkness as the base colour for necrons vehicles?

Isn't the 2+ with all is dust like super decent? They look like awesome distraction carnifexes

They protect the emperor

Sorry, shitty ipad camera.

Black
youtube.com/watch?v=tHAPbWbglps

Never because we will never have new units again

They're actually worth shooting with multi damage weapons.

*Nothing

Magic Emperor gene crafting makes those nids kill themselves and every nid nearby

Pariah's were the only thing I ever gave a fuck about when it came to necrons. When 5th edition got rid of them, I got rid of my necrons.

If they were to bring back pariah's, I will rebuy the fuck outta some necrons.

Seems like pretty good unit for 150pts

This?

No need to apologize
He's beefy

Am I wrong or they kinda do against D1 weapons? Since the all is dust rules apply to "saving throws" not armour saves

Would still have to crank up those high ap shots though

Plasma equiv is everywhere.

Would this work for some good melee plague marine conversions?
m.ebay.com/itm/WARHAMMER-BIN-BITS-CHAOS-NURGLE-PUTRID-BLIGHTKINGS-WEAPON-ARMS/362110912385?epid=1804646936&hash=item544f7e0781:g:qDsAAOSwqz9ZxScd

Yep! Thanks
Also, any idea how the hell TSons make Helbrutes? I heard the fluff is supposed to make sense.

Can you show us the point table?

Are drybrush paints worth it or is it just better to use the regular paints?

Damn, that's a nice buff

How did you come up with the color scheme for your dudes?

Personally I saw it in a vision one early morning and decided to buy the paints the same day.

Warlock purple and Fortress gray with accents of black. I'm colorblind though, so it could look like shit to others. What do I know?

>Warpflame pistol is S3
Huh, i'm a dirty cheater I thought it was s4

all gw paints suck balls 2bh, only decent ones are blood for the blood god and the corrosion one

they're not worth anything

It's always been S3 you little cheater, you

There’s no reason for the warp vortex to have not made the mutalisk a dustboi version of a Bastillodon.

gw paints are bottom of the barrel, hot garbage

>He’s never used Retributor Gold

shoo vallejo shills

I was fiddling with colors and decided I liked dark blue/black with grey accents.
For my knights/scions I wanted something more like a night sky so I washed grey to be a dark blue/grey that fits
for my eldar I decided I wanted a splotchy red because I like how alaitoc looks but I already had two blue armies

their gold paint is fucking trash. its not even gold its a bronze color. all their metallics suck.

Here you go.

They trick other Legion's CSM by telling them that they'll teach them magic, but the only spell they learn transmutes them into a hellbrute.

>Night Lord Fast Attack spam with Raptors
>Thousand Sons bring 3 mutaliths
>-6 leadership

Nice bubs and aise.

Laughing 30man Boyz squad

So I've seen talk around here and I think BoLS that Vect is confirmed to not be returning. Does anyone have the direct video where this is dictated, or at least another source confirming? I think I might have even seen people saying that GW confirmed that Vect is going to die, but I want to hear it from the horse's mouth.

Is it even possible to truly turn a Tau sept into true Your Dudes?

Jesus what a shit bag. Seriously, you are cancer

>.
magnus entry pls

not really. The best I could do was to create my own commander backstory and planet

It was announced at LVO
>mfw

Right, didn't know if there was a VOD of them saying all that jazz.

Base color. Accent color. Neutral colors that I mix slightly with a drop of the base color.
Discords to pop out the piece that is the focul point.
Typically choose these colors based on a theme.

That's it

No, the conference discussions aren't usually recorded for whatever fucking reason

>still no pics of the handle being used on a picatinny rail

That can't possibly be true. That'd be like the Ultramarines losing Calgar.

*laughs in 2+ to hit lascannons*

>That'd be like the Ultramarines losing Calgar.
Who?
Do you mean Roboute?

They still have Calgar you ninny.

Calgar has a model, yanno?

Go figure. But Vect was confirmed as dying? Along with Baron, the Duke, and Malys?

It's what I saw anons posting about and BoLS gave timeline breakdown of what was said at the conference.

Did you buy this at your local GW or something? Cause I thought it released after the 3rd, since that's when it says the preorder is shipping and stuff.

>kill 20 boys
>moral does the rest for me

I really wish leader ship worked like this for everything.

5++ with a +1 from all is dust is effectively 4++ user.

dam i got to try that i got that exact toy.

>something with rend -3 but 1 damage
I don't think 'nids even do that with rending anymore, doesn't the damage go to 2 on a roll of 6

>What are power swords

I'm liking the olive drab, user. I also spot FW upgrade kits on some of those models - good on you for investing the time and effort into your doods.

That infernal combibolter looks like pure sex

To avoid looking silly, put on a gasmask. That way, you will look cool even while getting slaughtered.

Against D1 attacks that rarely have enough punch to make anything with a 2+ sweat. Super.

>The big =][= for sheer customisation
My retinue includes a Cadian pilot, a Goliath bounty hunter, a female Astropath with a rockin' punk hairstyle, and a Carthaean swordswoman.

>Beeps vs Boops
Who wins? Beeps or Boops?

One of the DAngels faces is pretty good and there are a couple good guard faces in there.

Who would even take over? Lady Malys is hardly capable of running the place and also lacks a model. Valossian Sythrac is a hunter not a leader. Yllithian, Kraillach, and Xelian are all dead or worse. The Obsidian Rose lacks numbers and Malixian is insane.

Beeps > Boops

could you of at least taken it with better lighting so the noise doesn't obscure half the text

Power sword, which is what are by default on a lot of GW models, even if Axes/Maul are always better given how good str/toughness is.