FILENAME THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofmalta.com/mobile/articles/view/20130812/odd-news/male-skinny-dippers-warned-of-ball-cutter-fish.481788
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is all well and good until you realize they're building a wall out of those cubes and this dickwad with a sphere is going to be fucking useless

but at least he didn't have a hard time pushing the ball!

this is the shit that makes me mad about people wanting minimum wage to be a six figure salary, all so they can cut corners and roll their sphere up to a wall made of cubes and go "well I was cutting corners to work with my head not my back!" and then fuck off back to the fryer

dude you've got issues

Does anyone have that SS13 filename about the epic level clown using sublime humor? It was something like, "A clown telling a joke, of which no component of was funny, but still caused uncontrollable laughter to erupt from others anyway."

Sauce, only because I want to see this young man break free of the labels placed on him by society, and not get fucked in the butt

I've no idea, user, sorry. ;__;

one thing that always bothered me about that image is the other side of it. What if they are building something at the end of that field?

Yeah, sphere guy is a piece of shit. The goal isn't to deliver damaged goods even if it makes your job easy (hence the corner cutting edit)

What is this?

buddy thunderstruck

Buddy Thunderstruck

is this gif from some larger media or a standalone?

Never heard of it before but it looks kind of fun.

Where is this from?

should be on netflix

[Amahara Teikoku(Amahara)] Masturbation Count [English] [Deity Scans]

[Katou Jun] Succubus no Oshigoto

Unfortunately, you will be disappointed. Sadly, the young lad, like so many of us, is unable to avoid the damaging effects of the labels he is forced to wear. Indeed, in a melancholy, and complex examination of how so many people find themselves dependent on the toxic labels society places on us all, he finds comfort and satisfaction in having a throbbing human cock in him any way it will fit.

What are they testing for.
don't reply with a video

I was with you until you started talking about minimum wage, WTF does that have to do with it?

not that guy but there have been some horrifying accidents at that part of the escalator in china

Chinese escalators are infamous for not being properly made and maintained, with the results being caught on camera of the panels at the ends of the escalator collapsing and people being pulled screaming to their deaths

the CCP likes to pretend it cares about regulations but in practice its officials usually take bribes so on a semi-regular basis people get chewed to death by escalators or otherwise killed. The area they're dodging is an intake. In most more sensible countries a lot of effort it placed in ensuring you don't get sucked into it. China is less fastidious about that.

God I wish that were me

Wait... Unless the bread is purchased, the culprit has been pinching loaves to leave in the toilets. Doubly heinous!

>Indeed, in a melancholy, and complex examination of how so many people find themselves dependent on the toxic labels society places on us all, he finds comfort and satisfaction in having a throbbing human cock in him any way it will fit.

As some of the greatest literature always goes.

I love the one that increases the number after the hit.

>don't reply with a video

Gif is of a woman being crushed to death by an escalator in front of her child. It's censored.

Why not chisel that cube into a slab that fits your pocket and just walk.

Or is he going to come back and pick up those bits left behind ?

Suits cut corners and move on. They don't come back for the bits they cut.

If Sailor Moon made my awkward childhood boners, then Winx Club must've made my awkward early teenhood boners

I got that reference.

Generally, the pieces left behind are for others to deal with.

Why's that skeleton taking gold
the fuck does he need that for

being spooky for free isn't going to put food on the table

He does not need food either it would just fall out of his rib cage it would be very silly and probably messy

cringeworthy power fantasy.png

Every skeleton enjoys a good milk soak.

>Why's that skeleton taking gold
>the fuck does he need that for
The poor dude doesn't even have any shoes on his feet. Most of these skellybros don't have clothes at all. They need the money a lot more than that king-looking guy.

The point of the image is to demonstrate using creativity and preparation to get ahead.

Wearing clothes would hide their bones and thus decrease their spookiness
However, they could use the money to purchase clothes made FROM bone.

Rent.

he needs to pay for milk somehow

>Wearing clothes would hide their bones and thus decrease their spookiness

Even without clothes, there are finer things in life

I can only imagine his boss: "what did you do you fucking imbecile, these marble blocks cost more than your house and you fucking damaged one of them?! How am I supposed to use a round block as a base for this huge temple you asinine bastard?"

I don’t have a pic for this, instead its a link.

But I do have a name for it. “When Chaotic Evil Druids strike.”

timesofmalta.com/mobile/articles/view/20130812/odd-news/male-skinny-dippers-warned-of-ball-cutter-fish.481788

>Ball
>Cutter
>Fish
Goodbye Sweden.

>Holding hands is publicly encouraged
What kind of lewd bullshit is this

Is it really? I kinda don't want to look

Pme wpmders why they bothered to censor it, the .gif doesn't really show anything.

I know the filename's been used this thread

What dark magic is this?

What anime is that?

>Play Stupid Games, win stupid prizes.webm

>pc
Hehehe.

>That swift nod to Police Academy

>Have retarded gun regulations and even more stupid law enforcement trainings, get people killed on daily basis out of paranoia.webm

This might be the dumbest nigger that I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of dumb niggers.

Have a filename