What would a society be like if the entire nobility was chronomancers?

What would a society be like if the entire nobility was chronomancers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OaCO6Ox0Nr0
goblinpunch.blogspot.com/2016/06/where-elves-go.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedigree_collapse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone would be everyone else's mother, father, daughter, son, brother, sister, and maid simultaneously.

And everyone would have an hourglass figure.

Gone.

The nobility saw the end of their society, through the shear decadence of the nobility. So they decided to go out in style. They unleashed the endless party on the day of the fall. One long decadent orgy of alcohol, sex, drugs, violence. And whenever the day ended, they'd travel back to do it again.

The ruins of the palace where it took place are littered with the garbage of the endless party, the palace grounds also encompassing most of the nation. (Half way through, when things were getting cramped, one noble had the idea to go back and add more wings to the palace so there'd be more space.)

Apellomancers are more dangerous.

You know that actually sounds cool a civilization that spans millennia but is run by the same board of people who can travel across time to run the empire at different periods of it's development.

I take it you read the End of Eternity?

Sounds like Dune where Leto II decides to let everyone soak up the fleas

Are they countered by the guy who uses magic to become someone's father, or would they counter that?

>tfw the entire nobility consists of just one person at various stages in their life.

Mother-fucker mage's powers are limited, and his alignment keeps him from using it excessively. Chronoturge wins in endurance.

I like this. To them, they just live this eternal final day forever and ever, but it has to end, at least to the people not part of the time travel bus.

I imagine travellers and adventurers would stumble across this decadent party, have a great time, fall asleep drunk, wake up the next day and be all alone, with party junk and dusty skeletons everywhere, like "what the fuck happened? This place is a mess!"

Why are Oglaf comics so fucking good?

Was this inpired by the Death and Venice story?

Good art, great sense of humor and an awesome sense of the absurd. And dick jokes.

MIENTRAS, LOS MAGOS DEL TIEMPOOOOOOOOO

>chronomancers
Society would devolve into murderfucking

Man was not meant to control time

>not killing her again to force her to become your mother
>then you can kill her all the time during childbirths

Had a good laugh at this one

So what would happen if you fuck her?

Incest is wrong.

She's not your mum yet

All You Zombies...

She's both your mother and not your mother at the same time. Fucking her only further solidifies this symbolically.

Would he be a chronoturge?

No, not heard of that. I'll have to check it out.

Time travel is stupid

You're traveling forward in time _right now_

We'll I'll fucking stop then it's what I do.
Rotten time shenanigans.

Good thing we all travel at the same speed

We actually dont, but the difference is so miniscule it doesent matter.

I see...so will that be incest?

Quantum incest: it's only incest when observed.

Schrödingers incest: It both is and is not incest untill observed

Good thing we are all almost traveling at the fastest time speed we can travel, ignoring the fact that the stupid ground is speeding us down by pre-empting our falls towards the future that is the earth's gravity well.

>And everyone would have an hourglass figure
I laughed

Gallifrey.

>Get into fight with Chronoturge
>Kill her only to have her pop into your past
>Keep at it
>All it accomplishes is to have her keep mocking your efforts to end her as you two go further and further back
>Younger you starts to realize she's hot
>She notices and her teasing starts to take on an increasingly flirtatious bent in her quest to mess with you
>Thing only keep getting worse much to her amusement as more and more hormones influence your behavior
>Eventually you have a moment of weakness and with a slip of the tongue yell out want to fuck her
>Before you have a chance to call it back she calls your bluff and before you know it hatefuking ensues
>Still kill her afterwards
>Things start getting REALLY weird after that though
>Everything comes to a head after a rather degrading, but still very enjoyable bout of /ss/ hatefucking
>Where she points out you probably should stop now before you become a motherfucker
>Do it anyway
>Your new mom retroactively changes your name to Oedipus

>my cock stinks now
>but hey, I'm a captain!

Pretty much what you described. A bunch of aristrocats partying hard in a eternal day time-bubble-thing that Death can't enter without the help of the protagonist.

Does murdering her eventually wind up with you trapped in her womb eventually?

That's all but stated at the end yes, and if you kill her after you're born you go right back in

>End up in her womb, unable to do anything but kick in frustration as she spends several months teasing you about your repeated foolishness

Unfortunately, it's only an honorary title that confers no powers or benefits.

The Captain part, I mean, not your foul dick.

Still a captain though

I'd have to ask how the nobility managed any sort of peace without just.... jumping farther back than the rest and dominating everyone?

Nobles were essentially the big nasty thugs of their era and anyone they could beat up, they simply declared themselves kings over and forced them to pay taxes and shit. Within a kingdom there was CONSTANT power struggle. and court politics.

But let's say there's some limit or caveat or mechanic that keeps them all from simply fucking over the rest.

Paradoxes. So one rich dick goes back in time and changes something in his favor. Another doesn't like how that got changed and goes back to change it in his favor, causing the first to have the original issue. If they're both not immune and they can rewind each other's time, then you're going to get eternity flipping back and forth. Almost any sort of non-trivial time travel to the past would do this. Let's say that each cycle, their ability diminishes until the point where one of them no longer has the ability to undo the other's action. Revision wars. So any time they WANT to do something that someone else would and undo, they can to weigh the odds that, having done so, they themselves would STILL go back and do the same thing, and also that nobody else would undo it. That sort of strict structure makes nearly any sort of impactful time travel really damn hard.

If it's more of a loosey goosey ruleset where... your assasin also retains knowledge of going back in time with you... Then you get a bunch of noble-brats arguing about power struggles 50 years in the future. And it might chain. So if your kid suddenly starts bitching about how a neighbor country fucked you over 50 years in the future, you could yourself go back 50 years and set up something different. And there's no guarantee you have the same kids the next time. Struggles could go up and down the nobility lineage line through the ages multiple times, each to a different son.

Came here to post this and am surprised it took that long.

Those kicks will hurt her like hell though. By the time he's born, she'll actually be grateful, only for him to kill her again and repeat the cycle

>Pic
Isn't Dave stuck to time loops though

>but chu ave 'erd ov me

A voyeur makes it incest?

A witness is required to lock down it's uncertain quantum incestial state through observation otherwise it will forever remain that it both is and is not incest.

>incestial
Incestual

You're talking about a person with paracausal powers and their offspring. Considering them a Celestial isn't inappropriate and neither is portmanteau of incestual and celestial.
Get with the hyperbolic morals of the non-linear times gramps.

youtube.com/watch?v=OaCO6Ox0Nr0

> Temporal Kingdoms of the Elf Lords
goblinpunch.blogspot.com/2016/06/where-elves-go.html

>ywn make the ultimate power play by cucking all your male family members by banging their wives as far back as the lineage goes solidifying yourself as the de facto and actual family patriarch
>you'll never make the best circumstantial "your mother last night" and "motherfucker" jokes this side of entropy
>you'll never cut out your now defunct competitors at the local nexus and have a paradoxical harem for all eternity

>ywn make the ultimate power play by cucking all your male family members by banging their wives as far back as the lineage goes solidifying yourself as the de facto and actual family patriarch

So a time travel version of this?

So, the time nobles are basically the Habsburgs with a delorean.
Now we know how they dissapear: Rampant 4th dimensional incest.

By the end the sheer number of homozygotes basically has people fucking copies of themselves to make additional copies of themselves.

It could also be how they appear. Chronomancy could be an inherited thing. You only get the ability to manipulate time if your parents did.

The end result is that all the time nobles are basically just a man and a woman fucking each other again and again, progresively getting worse physically and mentally, loosing all semblance of sanity and craving instant gratification, the idea of "waiting" long forgotten.
The land of the time nobles is little more than a derelict city filled with inmortal inbreed mongoloids With absolutely no conception of time whatsoever. Any attempt to harm them result in your entire life turning into misery.

>Once this familly tree hits eightyeight generations your going to see some serious shit.

What typo was that, and in what book?

So how do you kill her?

I´m pretty sure your dick stops functioning properly after a point.
Charles died childless. He died so hard he almost took
the spanish empire with him

We tend to go sterile along with longer inter-birth intervals when humans interbreed excessively.
Chances are he was sterile and the autopsy did mention "a single testicle, black as coal" though how far the autopsy claim can be trusted is moot since it also claimed he had no blood in his body, a head full of water, corroded lungs, gangrenous intestines, and a heart the size of a peppercorn.

At least 2 separate people born AND conceived at the same time who also coincidentally get the urge to kill her wholly separately from the other that lived in close proximity to each other enough for easy walking distance but not close enough for the other to even know about the other and then at least one other identical but generationally older pair, or more, who lived under the same proximity curtain rules.

Now no matter what she can only birth prison one of the pair/group leaving the other/s free from that control while also preventing their whole "you never met" scenario from stopping them from coming up with the killing her idea. The back up pair/s and/or group/s who are older all the while will be able to make further attempts while she's busy jockeying the latest gen baby prisoner. Eventually you'll work her back into a corner of some sort where the others prevent her banging dads or back tracking OR she ends up as Eve with Adam killing her.

"It was me, barry"

Btw this is paternal half-brother of Charles II of Spain. He was smart and handsome.

Checking dubs and keks

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedigree_collapse
I learned something today. At least, the name.

Time Lords or Faction Paradox

1) What is this?
2) Why is Tomaru Sawagoe such a freak?

The family tree for School Days and related games.

From what I've read he's a psychopath who pretty much gets away with everything, including pimping out his lovers/daughters, and working on drugs so that they can get pregnant earlier and earlier.

I googled his name and OH GOD. This is grotesque.

The more I learn about this, the worse it gets

I googled it a bit and can only wonder why something like this was created in the first place

She'll just have to keep going back till when you're too young to kick then

I mean she could start getting frisky with his dad, which means everytime he kicks her, she decides that you need a baby batter bath.

>Cause her too much trouble she'll jump back far enough you're too small to and maybe even get frisky with your dad if you really bug her

It would be like a Sci-fi singularity setting where no one knows who their leaders are and even though the class system is established it's not reinforced by anything but timemagic

Some run around hanging out with peasant and you can't make them out from anyone, others stay in towers and don't do shit (because they probably already did it)

I think one of the games implied that he was stabbed in the dick by one of his girls at the end

even then one of his sons is Makoto from school days (pic related) and Makoto's sister was living with him

Yeah but john doesn't have enough clock motifs

That's hot. I only wish ineedsleep would write more.

H-how did you know it was me?
Also while I like the idea, it's not really inspiring much for a full blown bit of green beyond that summary

All the Nobility are the same Chonomancer. Sorta like a Christmas fruit cake, there's really only one and it has been in circulation for nearly a century.

...that's my fetish

YES

Got a chuckle out of me

I could tell by your writing style and fetishes, I've read a lot of your work.
Damn, would have love to read about a story about a guy who winds up stabbing a female chronomancer until she ends up unbirthing him due to time shenanigans, then gets her revenge by having a fuckload of sex to turn the guy's womb house into a bloated sea of cum.

I'm 7 pages in, how did I make it this far?

Thanks
Another reason I'm not going to write is I'm about to go to bed, but if the thread is still here I might try to get something out, no promises so probably not to be hones, but if I did it'd probably be more about the /ss/ and final unbirth than what comes after

You would think the nobility would get the hint that fucking your family members isn't the greatest of ideas.

They had that face ever since the middle ages though.
You can still spot a Habsburg easily even in the current generation unless he's rocking a beard of some type.

One motif I actually enjoy about Oglaf is horned helmets being a form of wizard headgear, and non beardy dorfs

I imagine everyone trying to fuck each other over using time travel and since killing one another won't work out with the person they are trying to kill going back in time to stop the guy from killing him as a baby or killing his mother or banging her, they'd find more indirect ways to fuck with each other. This would be something they just continuously do,

They did, but it was how they kept titles together before things like elective monarchy or simple primogenture.