Dwarves, Gnomes and Goblins are all small races

>Dwarves, Gnomes and Goblins are all small races
>They're also overwhelmingly chosen to be the technologically advanced races of the setting

I wonder if there's an implication here that manlets need technology to compete with normal people.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4468954/Man-spends-25k-plastic-surgery-elf.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only brainlets give a shit.

You gave enough of a shit to reply.

Yes? See also: Humans and all the megafauna we hunted and/or outcompeted to extinction.

That's an wrong comparison. A correct comparison would be with neanderthals, who we outcompeted to extinction and who were on average shorter than cromagnons.

Yes.

Wrong comparison either. We mixed with them.

A boo a bloo bloo, newfag.

A better example would be the colonialism, when europeans BTFO the niggers in Africa. Though in that case the tall people won

A tiny proportion of cromagnons bred with them, but, on the whole, they drove them to extinction.

Not a tiny proportion, a big chunk actually, since caucasoids and mongoloidsare a product of Cromagnons and Neanderthals

Well, yes that's the point of weaponry, so every fight doesn't come down to who's bigger.

No, the implication was
1)I really want cogfoppery in my 'medieval' world that doesn't have concrete, guns or waterwheel-powered factories
2)I put these midgets into the setting now what's the most shallow, one-dimensional way to make them stand out

>I really want cogfoppery in my 'medieval' world that doesn't have concrete, guns or waterwheel-powered factories

1. Aesthetics that most people consider medieval, such as plate armour, coexisted with guns.
2. Concrete existed and has been used since the Roman times.
3. Waterwheels have been widely used since fucking antiquity.

Cogfoppery doesn't just refers to guns, it refers to airships, steam-mechas and other such stables of steampunk. Also, waterwheels to power mills may be old hat but actual waterwheel-powered factories wasn't really a thing until well after the medieval period ended.

Goblins being the technologically gifted race is World of Warcraft you cancerous fuck

>Humans are all black
>Whites and Asians, the lighter scapegoat races for the darker races, are not human
The Jews got to you. I can assure you I’m human.

No, most /pol/acks usually turn that around to say that blacks aren't humans. To the point many Ethno Nationalists began identifying more with their Neanderthal part than there homosapien part. Interesting, that you came to that conclusion.

>homo sapien neanderthalensis isn’t homo sapien
Man, who needs education when we’ve got INFOWARS and /pol/ to tell us the real truth, free from the lies of da joos.

Neanderthals had bigger brains

Except in WOW, they all fill different niches
Dwarves are the great builders, living underground "small" people
Gnomes are the magical small people (like real world leprechauns)
Goblins are small annoying humanoid critters

Even in WOW, only Goblins and Gnomes are in the same niches, Gnomes being more sciencey and Goblins more money-grabey
Dwarves are the same as standard fantasy

>Whites and Asians, the lighter scapegoat races for the darker races, are not human
No one said that. If they can breed fertile offsprings, yeah, they're humans alright

Are Elves and Orcs human?

No, they're not
You know what else they have in common? They don't exist

I think you're forgetting you're not on /pol/, but on Veeky Forums, and this is a thread about fantasy races. If you put forward such arguments, you should really leave.

Not sure about orcs, but Elves do exist.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4468954/Man-spends-25k-plastic-surgery-elf.html

If they don't exist it's your setting and your choice m8

The discussion I was answering too is /pol/ related though, only taking reality into account

/thread

I never claimed I was educating you. I was saying I’m a person.