Do you have races that secretly control the world from behind the scenes? I'm not talking about individuals...

Do you have races that secretly control the world from behind the scenes? I'm not talking about individuals, but entire races.

In my world, the gnomes have risen to a position of high power in Elven lands. They use their newfound power to push for immigration and race-mixing between Elves and Orcs. Every year, thousands of Orcs pour into Elven lands, settling down and interbreeding with the Elves, annihilating their ancient bloodlines.

The Gnomes are doing this so they can rule over a retarded population of low IQ Elf-Orc hybrids. In a few generations, all the pure-blooded Elves will have disappeared.

cute picture tho

so utterly woke m8

SHE'S EATING HIM OH GOD SOMEONE HELP THAT POOR ORC JESUS CHRIST IT'S HORRIBLE

Do you have a problem with my setting? Spit it out then instead of posting shitty meme pictures.

elf superiority leads to the (literal) consumption of the weaker orc race

you're cringy as fuck, even if shitskins are pouring into europe, you're still an autist

That elf boy's gonna get his guts straightened out.

Yes, the (((elves))) control everything.

Your veil is far too thin, or it would be if it were actually your setting, but it's not. It's just you baiting, hoping to get out the /pol/tards.

inb4 "everything I hate is /pol/. I didn't call you /pol/, I called you /pol/bait.

Fuck off, /pol/

Alright, since OP is a faggot, we're starting this thread over. As of now, I'm the new OP.

Do you have any races/societies secretly controlling your campaign setting? Hard mode: No mind flayers.

Personally, I do, but again, mind flayers.

The problem with your setting is that it sounds like fetish bait, just like that guy a couple weeks who would not stop posting about race mixing with orcs.

>not reading the spoiler text, or just purposefully retarded

Did the Gnomes also push for barefoot fashion amongst elven females?

Do you have any races/societies secretly controlling your campaign setting?

jews

I don't know if you're being ironic or a little bitch.

imagine how fucked in the head youd have to be to have a fetish like that

Holy Fuck mate.
The 30p sticker looks so real.

you're both worse than op desu

There is an empire secretly controlled by an ancient vampire from behind the scenes
said vampire later ascended to godhood

Scarfolk Council is great.

I've got Nibelungs, which are pretty much reptilians, but in fantasy. Millennia ago, their kingdom was destroyed by the Elves, and the survivors went into hiding, using polymorph to blend into native populations, but swore to have their revenge. Over the centuries, their agents wormed their way into many governments, and eventually helped to prepare a Dwarven uprising which brought the Elves empire down. After that, they continued to live in hiding, although their influence waned (not that it was that big in the first place).

Not necessary, elf girls are incorrigible footsluts by their nature

You're a special kinda' stupid, ain't ya?

Neck yourself, my dude.

Feet are gross. Barefoot appeal is the lack of shoes, not the presence of feet. It's to show she's carefree.
Barefoot + Sundress + meadowy fields for a picnic.

Please don't. If you really must, let this thread die and ask a separate thread. About 25% of people don't bother reading threads and respond directly to OP, and it's just going to summon more people interested in talking about /pol/ shit.

To each their own. I find female bare feet and hands very cute for how dainty and delicate they are.

wew lads

3 triggered lefties with 1 single image macro

teach me your ways

>triggered
Neck yourself, /sjw/

are you retarded

Yes. The Ancient Ascended Masters, a race of lizard people who live in the Hollow World at the centre of the Earth. Their empire has lasted 9,999 years...what will happen this year?

Wew, somebody's gone all bimbley-bombly off their hooterhagen? Betcha a nut you haven't spillywogged your nasher in a while, eh? Tell you what, I'll give your a crow's roost to flip your flapper then we can come back and be all bully-like, aight?

The Ascended Masters descend to social interaction nodes within the human internet (the lizardnet is an astral-semiotic construct 7 planes above the human internet) and proceed to 'monitor' and 'moderate' them, to please their self-ware, liberated chakras so that humans can become one with the Aeon Crystal. But what will the AM's do with the discarded husks of human flesh left behind after the metamorphosis? Monstergirls

There are a lot of things to consider with this.
The miss-match between the length of generations of elves, orc and the hybrids. What sort of culture develops around these hybrids?
They could have access to the rather diverse pooled knowledge of both their parent races. We have to ask if there are any weird chromosomal conflict like those seen in mules, ligers and other such "close but not close enough" hybrids. If those aren't an issue then depending on the attributes of elves and orcs the hybrids might still end up as smart or smarter than the gnomes. And they'd almost certainly still be physically more powerful. Regardless they'd have a broader anti-body variety making them disease resistant.
There is also the question of how elves handle this situation. Maybe they still keep their own blood line going by marrying another elf while also having an orc or three on the side to create a more civilized sub-elf race that is loyal to them being bound by blood.
I can see this going poorly for the gnomes...

>*tips le fedora and opens up a Steam-Powered Giraffe video in a new tab*

A grand birthday party. Everyone will get a slice of cake and a commendatory button.

Don't be ridiculous! It's a purple Cavalier with a golden feather, and their vinyl collection is already playing on my phonograph.

*Subterranean laughter*

/pol/ack detected

>triggered
So little bitch, gotcha.