Do warhammer dwarfs have females? why have i never seen one? anyone have pictures of them? and why they are so rare...

Do warhammer dwarfs have females? why have i never seen one? anyone have pictures of them? and why they are so rare? i know that because of population ratio where females are only 10th of every dwarf baby but in lore they should have bigger role, why aren't they?

They tend to attract unwanted attention from other races.

doesn't look like a dwarf at all

Pic related

any better ones?

They do an in Age of Sigmar they even dwell on what Dwarves find attractive in their women.

They released a dwarf female hero way back when. I think her name was Helga, or something like that.

I appreciate the fact Warhammer never went for the bearded women meme.

>Do warhammer dwarfs have females?

Yes.

>why have i never seen one?

Warhammer dwarfen society is extremely socially rigid. Women rarely ever leave their holds. The men are highly protective of them.

>anyone have pictures of them?

Yes. Pic's small but jewgle isn't returning larger ones that I know exist of the same dwarf.

>and why they are so rare?

Dwarf biology.

>they should have bigger role, why aren't they?

They do. The attached dwarf is a high queen. Dwarf women are hugely important in hold politics. A large number of slayers take the oath due to failure in romance. Read Dwarfs: Stone and Steel.

Helga Longplaits

>I appreciate the fact Warhammer never went for the bearded women meme.

Canonically, dwarfs find 'bearded lady' jokes massively offensive, and it's a good way to get your ass kicked, killed, or grudged.

Source it, cunt.

Good, bearded female dwarves was always stupid as shit

>dude lmfao lets be complete retards and field the only extremely rare thing that can pump out more dwarfs
>why don't they have bigger roles
If you define holding good position in politices and being priestess' as a small roles then you need to read up on your WHF lore.

Dwarfs are very traditionalists, they rarely let a woman go out for a walk, imagine for war

Because GW sculptors are incapable of doing females ? Hehe

They're allowed to, it's just breaking tradition in dwarf society is hugely shameful, and you'll rarely find any dwarf willing to do it.

>Why?
Natural sex ratio during reproduction. Like, one or two in ten births is a fem-dwarf. Makes them incredibly precious resource, especially in a constantly warring world. Dwarfs are kind of naturally conservative and traditionalist, and their treatment of fem-dwarfs is even more exaggerated as a result.

Think about how much manual labor and war there is in dwarf society. Male dwarfs are basically expendable.

Biology makes them rare. Only 10% of babies are female and they only have about one baby per decade, though I'm not sure how many decades they're able to have children.

Few women of maturity are unmarried and those that are married run or help run the households they live in, leaving little time for adventuring. I think there are a handful of ranking political positions for them as well (one is breaking up men arguing too severely in the council hall if I recall).

So they're there, but biology suggests they stay at home more than human women, so unless you're dwarfs in dwarf holds, you're unlikely to ever meet one.

>Do warhammer dwarfs have females?
Yes.
>why have i never seen one?
>and why they are so rare?
You answered your own question in your post.
>lore they should have bigger role
They already have pretty big roles. Whats your reasoning? Have you ever bothered to glance at the lore or are you just talking from an nonsensical idealogical standpoint?

Not that they were above it

Always thought that was just a regular Ogre in drag

I was always confused by this model. I did like the concept that ogres adopt their culture they are in. But was this a dude ogre with a house wife then why does he have titties or why couldn't they just make a female ogre? Is there ?

There are no female dorf models because beards are like 70% of their aesthetic. GW could do a better job putting some in codices and novels though. I can think of literally one.(The Volturung Road)

It's a female ogre pretending to be a male.

I don't get this. Why would a different race having different distribution of hair be a meme?

>bawwww i can't spank to it so it's bad

"Shortstack" faggots please go back to League of Legends.

i don't really care either way, but it would be the dwarf beards meme, i did see some people act like" lol dwarfs are so beard even their women have beard"