The last character you played in a roleplaying session now functions as pic related for you irl. How does that go?

The last character you played in a roleplaying session now functions as pic related for you irl. How does that go?

>My dark elf wizard from my heavily, sexually modded Skyrim that keeps getting raped by everything.
Thanks OP!

I probably wouldn't even notice, last time I got involved in anything remotely resembling a combat was like five years ago, so they wouldn't really get a chance to show up.

>I'm under the protection of a (currently bald and near-death) psyker

Neat.

A rogue trader with a best quality wrath plasma pistol? I'll take it.

>Wizard who spends each and every turn summoning more mooks
Marvelous. Next time I'm in trouble I can count on a hammy "BEHOLD, MY DEMONS!" follow by an endless sea of monsters.

What if it is just any form of fight?
>Arguing with a meter maid
>Wife is cheating
>Court appearance

Think of the possibilities.

>Rage-fueled manlet knight from Pendragon
Something like this in more armor, I suppose.

>crazy tribal shaman clothed in a shag carpet with army of koalamen

Well its been a good run.

Yeah, for anyone who dares to oppose you.

I'm not sure how good an alcoholic starfighter jockey would be at solving my problems, but it's the thought that counts.

>Game warden druid skilled in forestry
>live in the suburbs
D-do your best Liesel.

>A knight that has slight narcolepsy.

Awesome.

>A Lizardfolk Illusionist who is cursed so that if he dies his soul will be taken by the Spider-queen
I dig it

>A masked beastmaster with ritual engravings in his body and an ungodly amount of luck, plus small army of snow leopards

Gonna be fine, son.

>unstable unsanctioned psyker

I mean like, I could be unstoppable, but I don't really want that risk of spawning a greater daemon into the world.

>Shirtless alcoholic kobold barbarian pugilist covered in yakuza tattoos with 7 int and adamantine teeth, and also his clone.

I am very, very afraid. For my enemies.
Also my wallet.

>A young, enthusiastic apprentice swordsman who wins fights by the skin of his teeth with DETERMINATION and FRIENDSHIP.

Does he have to stay in the shadows? Because he's be my FRIEND if he could.

>some guy picks a fight with you at the bar
>as he walks out the door, a x-wing strafes his car in the parking lot before crashing into a lightpost

oh god id be dead in a week

>one day someone hassles me and suddenly gets mauled to death by a lion with human intelligence
It goes poorly, that'd be absolutely horrifying.

You could talk with the stranger in earlier Fallouts, so I wouldn't see why not. The only real rule is that they come out of literally nowhere and whoop ass.

In that scenario, why wouldn't he be in the bar?

An Estalian diestro.

So I guess a foppish 16th century Spaniard saves my ass at random?

>Human noble bard who avoids combat whenever possible.

At least my confrontations will have a sound track. I will know when enemies are near by when the music changes.

He was clearly on his way there anyway, and decided to try and lend a hand. Key word being "try".

>my fussy gnome apothecary patches me up with his admittedly superb healing skills and numbs the pain with a herbal tincture.
>of course I just got the shit kicked out of me while he hid in a bush because he’s a shit shot with his sling and only carries the mace for show.
>after he heals me, he drives me slowly insane by constantly talking and trying to cheer me up over my terrible combat performance.
>I subsequently develop a dependency on herbal tinctures bordering crack addiction,

LE warlock. This will be interesting.

>a drunken, swear heavy fishman rogue who can finagle his way through any locked door or window.

He could break into my home no problem, but his wet fish feet would slap along the ground and he would clumsily knock stuff over so i could hear him coming four rooms away and get out of there no problem.

>Fantasy-land android Desperado Warlord (PoW) with a musket

I think I'll be okay.

>wise-cracking cowardly radio dj with a communication-scrambling stand

can't imagine he'd be all that helpful.

>Last surviving squat noble armed to the teeth with a spear shaped chain-lascannon and a masterpiece powermaul and psychic powers from the spirit of every dead squat ever

Well ill be safe from many things that arent liver failure.

If you are being hunted by any type of organization, he can use his stand to get rid of comms. Could also probably provide some funky geddaway music.

>Ugly Dwarf Wizard appears out of nowhere to kill your enemies with a ballista

Any mod recommendations, my fellow pervert? Thinking about starting a new play through soon.

well, see, the thing is, his Stand only works, like...in person. It's a thunder cloud that zaps peoples' brains and either lets them understand stuff better, or worse, or make them unintelligible, or make them easily understood. Lets you understand animals sometimes.

Though if someone manages to take him down, the cloud melts away to reveal a small metal-grey blimp with lightning guns on it that can zap people way harder.

[spoilers]it's called [Communication Breakdown][/spoilers]

[spoilers]by Led Zeppelin[/spoilers]

>skinheaded female heretek with a bayonetted shotgun
Would work out alright

>A level 10 barbarian/monk (Legend)
I'm gonna have to start picking more fights, because I know I'm not gonna be losing anytime soon

>a hobo starts harassing me for money
>he's shot in the head by a flamboyant slut perched on the nearest rooftop
This is okay.

>Get into a bar fight.
>Suddenly a large Hutt in a bright pink jacket, with a top hat, monocle, and fake mustache shows up and beats the attacker into submission with a large spoon.
>Dude is likely heavily concussed in the process.
>Hutt worms his way out, humming a jaunty tune.

I'd be cool with that.

>catfolk ninja specializing in poisons.

she'd work out just fine, though mostly useless, I don't really get into fights.

Do this

>Literally just a US WW2 Sergeant who is amazing with maps
At least he has a gun and can use it well

Hey, at least you won't get lost.

>be lost in a shitty part of town
>provoke someone to attack me
>guy is instantly shot dead
>can now be guided to where I want to go
Sounds good

An effeminate twi'lek (or twink'lek as I like to call it) randomly appears and fixes my car. Might bitch about it in the process.

I can live with that.

>Vampire James Hunt

>A white-masked greaser on a motorcycle with an auto wrench appears randomly to take hits, home-run swing guys into next week, and provide some magical heals.

I'll never be cool enough to join his gang, but damn I'm glad he's got my back.

>A music-enthusiast Noise Marine with good social skills, stealth, and some incredibly painful dakka
>He is also merged with his armour, his sonic blaster as well, and his head is a flaming skull
I could not only get away with telling him the truth about his existence but we'd get along pretty well. Life will get interesting that's for sure.