What are you supposed to do when you hold alt coins and bitcoin rises?

Cry

buy the dip on coins you wanted in on but avoided because they just mooned

hold

well you don't do what I did hold them for months while your alts bleed to 1/3 of your buy in price then finally sell and decide to go all in bitcoin as the market suddenly switches to a crazy alt bull market for several weeks and now you can't even buy back your alts

Nigga if youre holding alts then your basically betting AGAINST BTC... Do you trust that decision? If yes, hold and dont worry. If no, sell and hold BTC, but regardless, make up your damn mind.

Youre supposed to Hold 90%+ BTC you brainlet
didnt you get the memo

Buy high sell low
The Veeky Forums way

this

just bought more REQ thanks buttcoin

Hodl

BTC is on the way out, everyone knows it. Ignore this, hold, and buy more of what you know will balloon. I hope this runs for another week so I can stock up on coins with a future.

>down in satoshis
>up in dollars
Who fucking cares.

Post pink wojaks non stop

I’m down in both nigger faggot

always hold the KING

I need that 1000x which bitcoin cant give me anymore.

What are you stocking up on, user? Im basically all xlm at this point.

Always 30-40% in btc. Who the fuck holds 100% alts?

Only hold alts that trade to eth.

Welcome to the revolution.

This.

Don't be dumb.

XLM, ECA for hopeful huge gains. I have a bunch of ETH tied up on coinbase just going up too, so I can't bitch about that. It's up 200 bucks since I bought it, at 3.11 coins. I've been shilling ECA around a lot, I think it has potential to grow, but won't be a great coin unless their roadmap actually comes to fruition, however, I think they seem amateurish from their "goals"

This... do you recommend i wait for ETH to drop in price? I feel like ETH is too expensive right now and thus i will get less ALT coins if i buy it now?