Only have $100 to invest

>Only have $100 to invest

I'm never going to get that lambo

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=if you bought bitcoin for $100
quora.com/Is-it-true-that-if-I-had-invested-100-in-bitcoins-it-would-be-worth-72-million-today
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your only hope is ECA.

google.com/search?q=if you bought bitcoin for $100

As of 14:18 UTC on November 29, bitcoin was trading at $11,321.39 valuing the investment at $3,773,758.93.

Put $10 in 10 coins

Free lambo

quora.com/Is-it-true-that-if-I-had-invested-100-in-bitcoins-it-would-be-worth-72-million-today

Well which do I invest in now

>56M Market cap

You're joking right?

I started with 200 USD in September and now have 22k

if you want similar gains?
invest in the one that's gonna end up actually replacing FIAT (probably doesn't exist yet)

I'm not in the USA.

Why that?

I might as well just invest in a major coin

May 2017 called. They want their profits back lmaooooo

Diversify and HODL. Cash out on the fuck up coins.

From what?

I started with $50 in november and I have 2k now

youre just a whiney fucking faggot that why you'll never lambo.

>started with $300 a month ago.

Where did you invest?

I just need guidance fug

A bunch of shitcoins and ETH. I probably got lucky but its possible for you too

Now I'm split between TRX, XLM, FUN, and ICX

Holding till whenever

Do research then faggot
This isn't free shit, you have to put th ehours in otherwise youll sell at the first FUD

You have to be patient

Fair point. I'll put money in a bunch of different coins and see how things go.

I've got a real job anyway so I'll only invest what I know I can lose.

litecoin at first and by the time it hit ATH I was messing around with shitcoins.

I work from home so i just watch the shitcoin market on cryptopia and yobit, buy when a coin is mooning and sell at the top

Cool. I guess Litecoin isn't a good one now though.

I don't have a job LMAO

Don't spread too thin though

>sell at the top

yep. EZPZ

XLM

It's a learning experience

Looks like I'm never investing anyway because coinbase won't verify my fucking ID

Don't expect free money

You have to go all in on a shitcoin and hope for a 100x.

NOT this one though.

My $100 became $400+ in 3 weeks user , stop being a lazy faggot do your homerwork and get your gains where you can . You work your $100 right and it can become well over $1000 in this market .

>buy when a coin is mooning and sell at the top

And how do you know when the top is the top exactly?

Just be yourself

my 20 became 96 waiting to hit 100 all in like five days i love this shit

watch the bollinger bands and the rsi to see when it's overvalued and oversold, sell then

I don't get why som NEET here runs a service where they invest for you and take a cut. It's free money.

I can make up words too.

Doesn't run it that is

there are neets who do this i am one feel free to send me your money sir i am whale and will trade for U sir taking 25% profits once the coins has been deposited in my address .

Make money milestones. The more you earn the more you can invest.
Grow that 100 into 500, then 1000.
If you x10 1k you have 10k.
10x 10k = 100k
10x 100k = your mil.
ezpz

check out "blockchain index" (symbol BLX) on iconomi. It's an index fund, got +5000% last year.

>implying this isnt already being done

i fucked a bunch of people out of 30% gains by only giving them 10% and keeping the rest as my "fee"

No point in diversifying if only you're only able to put a tiny amount in for each. Put that $100 into one or two coins only.

easier said than done but this is my general gameplan here

I'm having trouble even breaking $300.

Started off at 75 bucks a few months ago. Rode the ripple train until 700. Sold half invested in XLM. Waiting for this shit to take off to hit my first 1k. Then weigh my options from there.

You can either be a bitch and complain or try something, anything to better yourself-- even for nominal gains.

Reading some of the responses here, I don't feel so bad. I just threw my first $200 a week ago in the major coins and now I'm moving on to altcoins to diversify further.

do better in life

If you have only a small budget, I'd recommend picking a lower marcketcap coin. Higher chance of that juicy 10x-100x.

What market tends to have these? Besides sometimes binance.

Same here only i got in on the verge mission. Still doubting if have to go all in in one coin

EtherDelta

This seems a bit excesive. On binance you can at least (usually) trust a coin to not completely fail.

Took me 7 damn months to turn $200 into $1400 because I got stuck holding bags and gave up and then checked back two weeks ago and realized someone shilled my bags hard.
Just threw my shit into alts.

Is losing everything a possibility?