/mgg/ Monstergirl General

What a wonderful world edition.

Just like previous thread(s), post and discuss about anything MGE, MGQ or generally relating to the world building of a Monstergirl setting.

Previous thread:

Sister /qst/ thread: Monster Girl Encylopedia Wiki: mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Question for this thread: What are the moral ramifications of the existence of the parasite slime when it comes to coexistence of man and monstergirls?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr
dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki
mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page
monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki
mgewiki.com/w/Gremlin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Two separate systems are being made for Monster Girl RPG:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
WHRP homebrew
>piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr
Rules-light original homebrew

>Let's make a new thread with a non-MGE OP
>PARASITE SLIME

GOD
FUCKING
DAMMIT

We've mostly been discussing the MGE setting specifically, so it'd be disingenuous to use something else.

So basically the whore versions of zombies, yeah?
>Lose your wife to a undulating mass of translucent pink slime that drowns her on land
>See her later on as that thing

>"At least it wasn't a matango"

Is it close enough?

>I'd rather that my wife got transformed into a Cheshire and spent the rest of her life fucking my life over than have her turn into a matango.
>Not saying that I don't love my wife, just, just that I'd rather kill her than let her live her life out as a fucking mushroom.
>Fucking mushrooms. Taking our women and raping our men.

Probably be a game
>What would you rather be raped by?

It's really fucking obvious that this is a MGE general and not a monster girls general. This shit thread and setting both belong in /trash/.

Would MGE theoretically become less retarded/evil if the Monster Lord were to herself be replaced by a being capable of understanding the human need for adversity?

Is that the key to salvaging this setting?

The only one who can be arsed to put in the effort at new OPs happens to only want MGE shit

Duke Nukem enters the Monstergirl-verse, on a scale from 1 to 10 how fucked is he?

You know, I think it's time we should all consider using this new template made by an user some previous threads ago:
"[X Edition goes here]
The place for anything relating to Monstergirls, Monsterboys, or any settings relating to those things; including your own.

Also the home of the as of yet un-named Veeky Forums Monstergirl RPG, because Veeky Forums can still get shit done.
It's work-in-progress "rulebook" can be found here: piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr

Previous thread: [link goes here]

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

And of course, an assortment of various creatures from myth, legend and folklore.

[Thread Question goes here]"

Well there I posted/cpy-pasta'd it, and perhaps and future peeps who'll make a new thread will follow the template above.

>less retarded/evil
>the objective of the Monster Lord is for the entire sapient population to exist in an eternal realm of pleasure and love
how awful

That must be the worst form of ego-death for a woman in this Universe.
Halfway between mind-control and halfway to being taken over by the Thing.

Being puppeted as a lure.

It's the "by any means necessary" clause, and you know it. Stop playing dumb.

Still not seeing the drawbacks here

Nah, just have the Demon Lord stop being retarded and pushing corruption on everything. While also claiming to want the monster girls to live normal lives but turn around and design them to be tools for powering her up. She is the very Chief God she rebelled against in that she still dictates how the monster girls live and her actions have lead to continuing the cycle of violence.
Now watch the corruption fetish fags and general apologist try to justify her actions and claim she did nothing wrong.

>corruption fetish fags
I mean, they're just trolls and they know it. They just play stupid for the giggles. And the few who are serious are the type of people who wouldn't deserve their waifu anyway.

Lamia mage.

Even most of the hardcore MGE fans would be happy to write off parasite slimes along with ropers and the mantangos.

tbqh if the purpose of the game was to focus on it as a high lethality "horror" survival game, I wouldn't

It's an ERP setting, the only game is what we are attempting to cobble together. I wonder what happened to the other person who was making crunch. I feel kinda bad because I said I'd work on it over the weekend then disappeared due to work.

Remember to give love to Cow Girls

oh, it's just that I've been hovering the threads and seen multiple posts of anons saying the MGEU could work as a setting for a game and complain about how no one wants to talk about that, I for one would
I honestly don't get why MGE gets this much flak, it's literally works as a low-tech fantasy Warhammer kind-of setting where Slaanesh is the only Chaos God

It's because the op is deliberately trying to troll at this point, discussions spawn then devolves into chaos as one or two anons talk MGE lore and the others talk MG lore back, then you get the "paladins" posting which are more of just HFY idiots and not paladins. Really shit just gets out of hand really fast aroun her m80 so buckle up cause it's a ride and a half.

Also if you read the lore it reads like nu40k in that chaos is all powerful and humanity will be forced to turn with no way to stop it. Some people think it's pretty stupid due to some of the implications of how corruption works. Other try to argue it's all perfectly fine and that is completely acceptable.

>Endless rape and ego death
>"""Love"""
You're retarded

Remember to slaughter and eat your cows if they should try to rape you.

>HFY idiots
Ah yes, the HFY narrative.

Oh they will, the other really "fun" one is the user who only every presents a binary choice of "well they can be murder machines or rape people" and refuses to budge or admit it is asinine to think either of those are acceptable options. It just goes round and round continually trying to push how this is the only way it can work despite any alternative that is better.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, mostly because I'm tired and should get some sleep.

That sums it up pretty well. God forbid we want the setting with all of the benefits, and none of the angsty fetish material.

I guess seeing it as black and white makes a certain sort of sense if you want to make a game out of it, but it makes for a really dumb argument.

Ah yes a state where all of humanity is lazy, complacent, and would rather cum in their pants rather than do anything productive.

>Slaanesh.jpg

Don't get me wrong if your fetish is in the setting that's fine, just don't try and convince me that something blatantly wrong and half assed is right and the best they could do.

Also as a GM in certain instances I don't mind a simple black and white, the issue is I don't feel like this is black and white. The only way to make it such is ignore the implications of the setting, the power the Demon Lord now wields along with her own husband arguing with her about some of her methods. Not to mention her claim of wanting to break the cycle, let demons live their lives free, then specifically force them to be dependant on human males, introduce corruption to so just existing in an area twists those around you and wire an addictive positive feedback back loop for both when they have sex which by pure coincidence grants her more power. Everything points to the Demon Lord has claimed to be doing good for all, but her methods are far from good in several ways and her goal is achievable without them.

yeah, who'd want to be an Atlantean, a Hyperboran or a Melnibonean amirite?

What is the goal of this game?

Depends, some want to be corrupted, some want to play as a man and their waifu adventuring, others want to genocide monster girls.

Those had advanced cultures and were at their pinnacle though. MGE is just fuck fuck fuck.

>Genocide
I was hoping that would be an option.

You really do have to feel bad for the Dragons in that setting.

I mean, picture it. You're an ancient dragon, the pinnacle of your kind. Your power approaches that of a god. If the will of the Demon Lord did not shackle you into this inferior form, you could shatter the world of men in a cataclysm the likes of which they would never recover from. You spend every moment seeking a way to restore your true self. You REFUSE to submit to the ridiculous suggestions she's planted in your mind, no matter how handsome she wants you to think your would-be slayers are.

One day, the unthinkable happens - one way or another, you die, and rise again. It feels like you've only blinked, but you know your heart has stopped. Suddenly, the voice is louder than ever. Your weak flesh is turning corpse-grey. You only have one last chance to scream before your mind is lost forever.

The roar of pain and despair can be heard for miles, and some say it sounds like a word - "NO!"

The piratepad system makes no assumptions as to what you're after. It is made to work without corruption and if we ever get that far intend to make optional corruption guide lines.

Speaking of that, I had a thought about those who want to play without corruption and wanted to toss out an idea. Instead of needing to magic up some reason you can fight monsters punching at d10s compared to humans d6s, what do people think of a kinda Witcher esque potion system? Pretty much each player chooses the monsters they are trained to hunt and then they can drink that potion. To keep it around the same the reason they can't just guzzle it is it can cause harm to the body long term due to what it's making you able to do, or mutate you in ways. What you guys think, try to note it down for further work or leave that 100% up to each group?

Is there room for conducting mad arcane science?

Also throwing out there a possibility for the effects to wear off so if a party is thorough and prepared they can drink ones that will help most for this fight.

Really makes you wonder why the monsters suddenly accepted some succubus whore into turning them into lusty anime girls.

Honestly I don't think so, maybe alchemic but iirc MGE only had monsters as having spells. Then again nothing is stopping people from saying humans got it somehow and being able to replicate that or expand if that's what your group wants.

Also since we intend for the base to run off a modified MGE it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to allow.

They didn't have a choice in the matter, the new Demon Lord took the place of the old one then rebelled against the Chief God. While justified in doing so because of demons just being "fight and die until 95% of humanity is dead then fuck off" how she chose to alter them is the issue.

No I remember reading that the demons more or less let her have the throne.

I'd say keep it as an optional rule.
I'm enamored with the current "Phys/Int linked stats" and the concept of Monster Dice. Trying to add more mandatory systems would likely lead quickly to bloat.

This would be a much better story than complacent waifu-ing.
It's all nice and good when everything goes as intended, Dragon becomes overwhelmed with cock-lust and just accepts it as what her life is like now.
But what about when the Monsters rebel? What about the Dragon that is disgusted with how she feels now?

Oh yes, I was just seeing what people were thinking on how to play a game completely without corruption or while staying 100% human.

Huh I'll have to reread then on that part.

Yes. mgewiki.com/w/Gremlin

Not nearly as fucked as he'd like to be. They'll probably smell the desperation of the NEET virgin nerd on him and go running the other direction.

A typical scenario of a human going up against monster girls before he gets inevitably captured and made love to by his new monster girl wife.

>photo taken year 1889, colorised

Alright, I think I speak for a lot of us when I say I'm fucking sick of OP being a fag, and I've had enough. I say we call a vote. If the majority of the thread agrees with it, we should ignore any threads made by current OP and instead make a second thread with the proper OP. His MGE peddling won't go anywhere unless we collectively reject it.
Who's with me?

I want reddit to leave Veeky Forums once and for all

To make a late reply to this I guess one shall now expect the Lodge of The Sorceresses to be the Lodge of The Magic Wizard Lolis, since magical girls in MGE logic get turned into powerful magic lolis.

That face when your yen and or triss waifu is now a loli sorceress.

Hey now, as a Paladinfag I'm not arguing to make humanity an unstoppable force of nature. I like humanity being a group of ragtag underdogs, fighting against literal demon rapists. I just feel they should have a fighting chance against shit like corruption. I haven't really followed the HFY circle but to my understanding the reason they're disliked by some is because the worst parts of said circle want humanity to be the unequivocal best at everything, correct? My desire for a gritty survival game (with sapient monstergirls in place of mindless beasts and potential ERP) doesn't seem in line with HFY based on my general idea of what it is and why some people hate it. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on either of those ideas.

>monstergirl thread
>monstergirl image in the OP
I don't see why you're so assbalsted, but if it triggers you that much maybe next time you make the next thread

speaking of that, is there anything canon from the MGE that mentions anything about how to combat or at the very least, resist the corruption?

Have human women get fucked by human men.

Probably because without it there's no conflict and this all becomes one big circlejerk. Well, more than it currently is.

In a time long since their creation, every species of Monstergirl has their own religion and story of their origins.

Driders believe in a Shelob-like Mother Spider, who made a pact with humanity to produce mixed offspring as a peace offering between the two, resulting in Driders.
Salamanders have a fire-worship thing going, and believe that they are the flame of the world made manifest. When they die their bodies are cremated, to return them to the fire from whence they came.
Dragons believe in some kind of Archdrake who created the lesser dragons with magic, and who will one day return from slumbering within the Earth and return them to their full and glorious forms to rule over mortal races once more.

go on...

The Hyborian age would be comfy as fuck if you were a noble, a merchant or a wizard. It's full of hot pale bitches, sorcery, all kinds of awesome architecture, crazy amounts of sparkling treasure, ways to achieve immortality and tons of adventure. The difference is that it's actually a cool setting instead of a plate to serve depraved fetishes on.

Lamia believe they were once human, but cursed by some powerful god or ancient being to be confined to the desert, wherein they transformed themselves into their current form as an adaptation. Needless to say this implication of a common ancestor is controversial among both lamia and humans.
Harpies believe they are the result of a shard of the sky falling down to earth, shattering into the first harpies and birds. They give their dead to sky burial, so that even in death their people may be with birds, soaring closer to their spiritual home.

I mentioned those examples because previous user was arguing about "the struggle", my point is that as the wizard kingdoms, the Monster Lord is just a different iteration of the same end, which is a perpetual hedonistic society
and I'm not arguing that the MGE original setting wasn't made just as fetishistic escapism, I'm just saying it's feasible to adapt or modify it into a playable setting, even if getting Monster'd could be treated as a Game Over

I like the way you think user
what about Elves, Centaurs, Beastmen or Demihumans?

Since previous thread tried focusing more about Manticores, pic related is an anatomy of a manticore girl's tail pussy. May it prove useful for "reasearch" reasons.

Tales from the Flat Earth is the plate to serve depraved fetishes on that happens to have a cool setting.

Centaurs were hunter-gatherers for longer than most owing to a nomadic nature, so their beliefs have a lot of focus on cycles - day and night, spring and winter, that kind of thing.
They believe themselves to be in the middle of one of millennia long cycle between becoming utterly inhuman and something more human-like in nature. There's no consensus on which way they're currently headed however.

>ywn be taken away by a dragon girl to be her trophy husband and loved by her

>all those exposed flesh

She's weaker in that form.

Oh man, I bet those glands would be delicious panfried in a red wine deglaze with a pinch of their own venom...

Please stop, you're trying way too hard.

"Barbequed dragon meat. Its unique texture and flavor can be very addictive. Getting all the ingredients can be hard, but it's totally worth it!"

"A pie stuffed with body parts from a dragon. It looks and sounds super tough. Eating it will temporarily boost your abilities."

"Dragon's are the world's strongest creatures. They have high intelligence, but can't distinguish between good and evil. Kinda like a baby!""

>He doesn't battlechef
Waste not want not

I agree, things would be much better if they still hated humans and killed them.

>mfw these monster cooking tryhard(s) who may or may not be the same guy are back again

Friendly or unfriendly reminder this is what might happen if MGE monster girls and its elements and logic comes to our world.

We should partake in lizard tails. They grow back no matter how many times you cut it after all.

"No matter how many times you cut it, it just keeps on regrowing. It's the perfect food when out in the wild, and it's also a good medicinal ingredient."

Even if you die alone, a Will-O-Wisp will be with you to accompany you as a companion and a lover.

sounds fucking horrible desu

Is that even possible? It seems clear that the Monster Lord suffers from succubus autism and does not(and possibly cannot) understand that mankind has goals and aspirations other than getting laid. She's arguably not evil, but as long as she leads monsterkind then they threaten to destroy human freedom.

What's the difference between being eaten by a monster and being brainwashed, enslaved and mindbroken by them?

>What's the difference between being eaten by a monster and being brainwashed, enslaved and mindbroken by them?

If they were killed they would at least be free of this hell. But even if you die your corpse can be raped back to un life as a unthinking sex zombie

>he doesn't real life chef
Hearing people who don't cook try to describe how to make animals tasty is disgusting.

Raiju believe that their ancestors, literal living lightning, transgressed some ancient taboo long ago and thus became bound in mortal forms.
The majority religion revolves around trying to atone for this unknown sin as a loophole into returning to their elemental state after death.

But user, I DO cook. And yes, I do think manticore would cook well with red wine. While the tail looks to be slightly carapaced in a way that it might take better to being cooked like shellfish, the innards look more like red meat.

Someone objectively explain the differences between MGE, 40K, and CoC that aren’t just titty related.

MGE-Cute monstergirls just want you to love them, but make mistakes.

40K- Monsters and cultists in space fight with humans. A lot of bad things happen.

CoC- What everyone in this thread thinks MGE is.

>parasite slime

One gets you a hot wife that loves you, in the other you and your entire town get slaughtered.

Should we just make a CoC thread instead?

Something tells me that the harder you steer into the grimdark curve, the less people will ree.

Probaly. All the people that like momstergirls are in the other threads so you won't scare anyone off.

>tfw no genius professor cow wife
Feels bad man

Don't forget to include the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay homebrew.

I'd like to add my suggestion to the list of TTRPG mechanics.

This would be an add-on to Dungeon World (which I know people here rightfully dislike but it's easy to modify)

Having a monster trait like horns or wings is really just another move, and you could track Corruption like normal PbtA Hit Boxes.

You would just add this Move to the game:

Players have 6 Major Corruptions (2 minor corruptions count as 1 Major Corruption) they can take before becoming a monster. Each time they gain a corruption, they gain a feature of a monster. To avoid being corrupted, players roll 2d6+ Corruption Resistance.

On a 6 or lower: Players take a major Monster trait from the monster’s source. If the corruption doesn’t come from a monsterous source, then they make take a random one from a monster.
7-9: Players take a minor corruption from a monster source.
10+: The player resists taking a Corruption.

And boom! Done. When players take Corruption from say, a Goo Girl, the DM might say that a minor corruption is blue skin or something and a Major Corruption is Goo Legs.

Eh. I still prefer any mutations before becoming a monster be minor.

But I do like the idea of tying moves to physical features- wings for wing attacks, horns for ramming and headbutts etc.

You can make the process as fast or as slow as you want.