Cult is going around possessing kids and murdering/stealing/generally being dicks

>cult is going around possessing kids and murdering/stealing/generally being dicks
>rest of the party is shades of good so can't just kill the little shits

Being NE is suffering.

If they are going around killing people they get killed regardless if you are good or bad mate

>Playing an evil alignment in a good party
>Playing an evil alignment ever

You are a faggot and That Guy, the fact that your DM or the other players haven't kicked you out of the game yet is suffering.

Lawful Evil characters tend to go pretty well with otherwise good parties

Why is chaotic evil the undisputed best choice?

>CN
>regular human

Because you are essentially picture related

This is why you obey the law.
Even LE's would step in if their slaves were murdered/stolen/dicked.

Reminder that being an anarchist is not a crime

>You get to do literally whatever you want.
>This is somehow bad

The only thing dumber than alignments is whoever made that picture

You can be evil in a good party. It all depends on how you play them.
The important thing to do is not fuck with the other party members 24/7, evil is not a excuse to be a retard.

You just wanted an excuse to shill your edgy anime for pedophiles, that's the only NE thing you've done today

Sharing the greatness that is Tanya is at least NG

I don't have a boner for lolis, but I do have a massive raging boner for alternative world war settings.

Fuck off and die.

No

This so much.
Yes, you're an evil bastard sonofabitch.
But you're the party's evil bastard sonofabitch, so keeping them on your good side, or vice versa, should be paramount.
Smug duck is smug, but is she smugger than Wakfu's duck?

Most of those who choose it tend to die quickly.

/thread

>Not being smart about it, deceiving everyone else into believing you are god while actively moving the chess pieces behind their backs in order to win the grander game
Oh my dear sweetheart, you make my heart swell with love for your innocence

surprisingly accurate
more an indication that people don't know how to play the long con

How hard is it to knock out little shitters? They are even at golfswing height just smack em and tie em up.

well, ones a powerful mage that shrugs off bullets.

So i'd recommend something bigger than a gold club.

Last night one of my player slashed 4 kids in half as they were trying to immobilise his character while he was fighting a giant snake with a woman head.
Was he justified?

Just convince them that the evil of killing the possessed kids now is comparatively much smaller than the evil the possessed kids will commit if they aren't stopped which has an upper limit of "infinite" Evil if you use the measurement foundation of killing them as "one" Evil.
If they're Good of any shade, especially Lawful, it's literally their duty and prerogative to kill those kids quickly and decisively as letting them live while you figure out a way to circumvent killing is simply you sitting idly while they could be committing "one"+X Evils.
Explain the Butterfly Effect if they aren't buying it that their Evil acts will almost assuredly cause more Evil acts to be committed by those touched by their actions like a kid who grew up with an abusive father abusing their kid or causing bandits to become a thing etc.

How many Evils would the snake woman have committed if she was allowed to live compared to the 4 individual Evils of killing those kids? If it exceeds the initial investment of Evil then the Good net gain could be considered justified.

Also point out that even if they somehow found a way to unpossess the kids they would have to deal with the fact they did evil deeds at a incredibly early age. While it's not the slipperiest of slopes, without proper care they would have a hard time re-integrating into society.

Exactly. Any scenario of letting those kids live is potential Evil in the making whereas ending them is a certain end of Evil production. Also, letting them knowingly live makes the Good members technically morally and ethically culpable for any Evil that's produced from said action.
At that point it's safe to just knock them down an alignment or 2 as the theoretical Evil they've caused would be in excess of the Good they could have otherwise done.

none, she was just fascinated by human love and was handling a ceremony between a noble girl the players had to brought back home for a political wedding and her tribal lover. Admitedly she was created by a race of evil lich but she had yet to do anything "evil" as she just wanted to keep wedding crashers out of her temple

Strictly speaking COULD she possible do something Evil in the future or was she somehow incapable of that? Also how Evil were the kids involved?

She is chilling in her temple presiding the tribe weddings. She will not go outside of the village to devours or kill innocent as she is well fed by the tribals, the only persons she had to kill are trespassers. the children were just the kids of various unions, they tried to defend her as they considered her to be their surrogate mother before they meet their biological mother again.
They will grow up to become quite violent tribesmen as the tribe tradition involves the ingestion of a drugs ehancing your physical abilities at the price of giving you fits of anger.

the players felt pretty bad about the whole ordeal after the adventure was over,
at least they got paid with the weight of the noble girl (who commited suicide once she was brought back to home )in gems

>rest of the party is shades of good so can't just kill the little shits
You're right. Guess I'll just have to beat the evil out of them.

Youjo Senki was one of the better shows of 2017 though.

said mage is also pretty much generally terrifying and her unit of not!WW1/2 troops and others are some mix of afraid and in awe of her. Aside from the only other chick in the unit who, whilst kinda afraid of her, is much more in awe of her than the rest of the troops to the point where she's completely ignorant of a crush another person in the unit has on her and it kinda makes it look like she's got a crush on the mage.

>Greatness

So it sounds like there's a lot of potential Evil right there. That means there's a lot of potential Justification or "less than one" Justification*X and so they're theoretically in the clear though i recommend they check their balances and perhaps try to offset any non-theoretical Evil they may have done by doing at least "one"+2X Good.

>Trying to "beat" the other players at a metagame they aren't playing and don't want to play
This is why they stopped inviting you, user, they aren't secretly jealous of your master plan

Well its like there are alignment in Barbarians of Lemuria.
I just think that the player could have tried to knock the kids out instead of straight out murdering them but I wasn't here to judge, just to DM

Those kids sound like they belong to a group high in potential Evil by willingly ingesting substances that could facilitate such things.
By killing them they've technically reduced the world's ambient Evil count from that group alone, as well as the snake woman who could just knock out or politely tell trespassers to go away instead of killing them, by an unknowable possibly "infinite" amount.
Technically speaking what they did was a Good deed.

>kinda

She would be tongue-tusslin’ Tanya’s clam 24/7 if there wasn’t a war going on

Fair point.

I imagine that they'll end up together after the war and Grantz would probably end up writing a book about the war and how he lost her crush to his CO.

>a crush another person in the unit has on her
Wait... what? Anime only fag but I didn't notice that.

Yeah the anime doesn't really do much of a job of showing it but I think the OVAs do a bit better of a job.

Though it is hilarious how badly the guy is losing.

This is a good chart, I will use it from now on

A true good paladin would kill anyone tainted by evil, and it include children.

No, he acted in self-defense.

Why would you even need to ask?

do you kill every 6 years old kids that try to punch you legs?

That's not even close to what happened in OP's post.

If we change the children to adults it becomes

>Last night one of my player slashed 4 men in half as they were trying to immobilise his character while he was fighting a giant snake with a woman head.

and you would rewrite it as:

>do you kill every man that tries to give you a strong handshake?

The two clearly aren't the same thing. Context and capability must be taken into account.

Okay i'll get you on kiddie levels since thats where you are:
Imagine someone doing everything they want at you. And they are a huge asshole.

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

>cult is going around changing people into little girls

There. Instantly improved your idea.

Its okay, I have a boner for lolis so I can take care of that.

Most people do not play it that way and you know it.

Thinking about it, for all the Cagliostro stuff out there I haven't seen single noteworthy Tanja doujin.

>he hasn't seen the amputee rape doujin

Playing lawful evil is fine because it means at least they won't try to backstab the party every step of the way.

1. Capture the little shits
2. Exorcise the little shits
3. Spiritwrack the little shits for giggles
4. Perform Cacodemon and feed the souls to said demon for work
5. Send demon to kill cult, telling them to take everything from said cult they want
6. Profit

Being a mental dude is a turnoff unless it's /u/

Even the best shows can become shit if ate spammed enough.

This is why you don't post hungry, anons.

As though playing neutral/chaotic good isn't the patrician choice anyway.
Assuming you actually care about alignment, anyway.

If you mean the one I'm thinking, it wasn't that great.

In my experience LE tends to be the least problematic of the lawfuls. Too many people go LG to DEUS VULT or play LN as some sort of autistic rules golem and/or judge dredd. And CE is often less evil than CN since the latter tends to feel a lot freer to be malicious out of a sense of wackiness. Really none of the alignments tend to get played as themselves

>not going nonlethal
Yeah those four human lives were totally worth not taking -4 to attack rolls against them

Why isn't there any femdom with her? In the show she's very dominant but never in any of her doujins.

I really dislike how alignments are handled in most campaigns, would rather have them not included.

I can't look at that girl on the left as the same ever again.

If anything, we should be getting lezdom with Tanya topping Viktoriya.

Also Japan has a fucking terrible track record with strong and/lor dominate women in the canon media keeping those traits into doujins.

I feel you, comrade.

source?

Most autistic post on Veeky Forums right now

sauce

Victim Girls 20

Jesus christ you must be the most boring person I've ever seen on this board

The /u/ in me wishes.

I feel like you missed an important step

"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other."
No reason this isn't good.
All evil mustash twerling games can be fun.

>Not playing a lawful evil bounty hunter for whom no job is off limits
Its like you don't know what fun is

There's only about sixty or so pics on danbooru, but they're there...

>Canonically dominant character
>Gets mindbroken in hentai

>"Dominant" character in hentai
>Teases the protagonist, but becomes a regular girl the moment his dick touches her labia

>Actually dominant character in hentai
>90% of the time crushes the man's balls at some point

Being into femdom is suffering. The Do-S OL pictures are pretty nice though.

Then why do they exist at all? Really gets the ol' noggin joggin'.

They exist for a lot of gameplay purposes and theoretically as a shorthand for the moral views, but the issue is that people have stereotypes of them that don't really fit in with with the rules or any sort of logic.

>femdom is suffering
That's practically tautology.

Not really.

It’s a journey/destination thing

Nigga I torture the little shits and sell them as slaves. The party members, I mean, you gotta be wrong in the head to do bad stuff to kids.

> Undo the possession
>If that's not possible, kill em, they effectively died the instant they lost their autonomy anyway

>fuckin with the party
>ever

Reminder that neither of these lolis started off as female or little.

Four kids have about +8 to grapple. Two good rolls and those four kids will have you on the floor and pinned.

This is perfect.

That's Asanagi for you - he might be the best there is at what he does, but what he does isn't very nice.

Every one of us started as little, you dolt.