Franken/tg/

ITT we make a character by combining other character's traits. We will eventually build their backstory, class, and other party members.

>Heavy's loyalty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GULItNlBvJc
youtube.com/watch?v=Or3okI_mad8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6UneNt1LWc
youtube.com/watch?v=OL4w__Vqdjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Axe's badassery

>Captain America's Superhuman Physique

Ash's demeanor

Doomguy's rage at evil

Sans' sense of humor.

I don't Evil Dead. What's his demeanor like?

Patches' dickishness

Hitler's charisma

>A little sister like Nina

no.

He'll protect her, user. He will.

With Heavy's loyalty and Axe's badassery he could probably pimpslap Khorne himself and get away with it. We aren't dealing with some joe schmoe orphans here.

Not to mention with San's sense of humor and Patches' dickishness to everyone he's not loyal to, they make a joke out of the guy in their way while not even trying.

Kamen Rider's Explosive Attacks

Wise cracking asshole who doesn't want to be a hero, knowing what a shite fucking job it is to have everything you ever loved taken away from you by evil demons and undead monstrosities over a fucking book but who does it anyways an does it with a breath of levity and humor.
youtube.com/watch?v=GULItNlBvJc

Anderson's resolve.

The resolve to turn into a tree?

youtube.com/watch?v=Or3okI_mad8

>Ainz Ooal Gown (Momonga the Overlich)
>The capacity to get everything to work more or less his way despite himself doing very little to favor that result, and in the process look like a complete hero / powerful ruler, gaining new waifus in each nation visited.

Now we only need to add more actual wisdom and awareness to the construct though.

This works fine with Sans and Patches' traits, but how does it tie into Hitler's charisma? Does he fuel Anderson's resolve with Doomguy's rage against evil?

This guy sound awesome. We just need to know what he looks like.

Can we have this guy's ambition?

>Captain America's physique means he's a jacked dude.
>Doomguy's rage means he's able to trigger a suggestion state to get hulk like. There might be not need for drugs since superserum and shit, but there COULD be drugs to make him ridiculously muscular.
>Assumed to be between 5'5 and 7 feet tall /before/ base buffs and super buff apply, but look taller because of presence.
>Feats of badassery imply a rough face, Ash implies a more tired look, loyalty, however almost always means a kinder expression. >The mixture would be like second era Conan the barbarian. Understanding but able to pound your shit.
>Hittler was a popular leader, Momonga is overtlydramatic but grand, Sans is melancholic and acid. Anderson is a contained beast.
>The other guy to combine would be King Arthur, probably, as the image of great hero and leader, but able to stand his ground if needed, and tired of doing so.
>Doubleking exaggerates the above traits. He surely wants to conquer everything to *improve the world* or something.

I'm thinking of a deep Sumerian-Namibian mix kind of dude. Big fiery eyes, large forehead, manly but rounder facial features, around 35, large hands and feet, dessing in simply robes made out of impossible materials.

So he looks like Doomfist without the fist

Red Mage's intellect

>CHARACTER #2

>Cell's confidence

So he's a Kang

Sorceress's tits.

Eddie Riggs' sick guitar skills.

>Charisma intensifies

Larfleeze greed

Asura's wrath

Panty's Lust

Samus Aran's... complicated genes.

>Arrogant, big tittied super bitch with enough double jointed flexibility to curl into a ball.
>Also, fucking rad guitar skills.

Jesus Christ...

So together their opening gambit is for The Kang to *literally* drop-kick Exodenta The Flexible into the middle of a melee, and let her roar, and rage, and grab any loot before it even hits the fucking ground, then The Kang sweeps in when she's at about half hitpoints and dramatically cleans up, then lets Exodenta take all the credit at the local pub. Also all the whores.

They need a straight man to get their shit in order.

>CHARACTER #3
>Syrio's guidance

Bowser's fashion sense

>Vime's demeanor

Mundy's (sniper from tf2) professionalism

He's pic related so far

You telling me the guy who punches frogs and spits wine shurikens is a straight man in your book?

Ok now I simple want to fuck her.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6UneNt1LWc

Use Oddjob's hats as his main weapons.

Armstrong's tendency to show off his perfect muscles which have been sculpted by the finest gods and passed down through generations.

Shakes ignorance

Jake's irresponsibility

Garnets propensity for getting shit done

Based Julius' face of getting tired of everyone's shit. Please tell there's a drawfriend waiting for this team to be assembled.
Doesn't really work for a straight man unless he's secretly a fitness enthusiast that gets really riled up when contests of strength come up or he needs to convince someone through the power of FLEX. I'd suggest more Armstrong's unwavering refusal to back down/his sense of chivalry.

Who's Vime? All the I get from Google are baskets

Yes.

Lets go with that then.

He means Vimes, I assume.

Correct, goddamn apostrophe.
Vimes' Demeanor

D'eon gender's identity

How do these two work together?

And is there a penis?

Getting shit done irresponsibly?

Is that the new adventurers guild slogan?

Xan's optimism

The character is responsible in the sense that it gets shit done, but as soon as the task is solved, they lose interest and move onto something else, oblivious to the aftermath of the event. So, the character saves a salesman, but if someone brings up that the salesman might be plotting to murder the king, the character would sigh and consider that problem "solved".
This guy / gal is basically prime backstabbing material. Maybe they aren't particulary good with people and prefer to be done with shit as soon as possible.

It is now

But they also have Syrio's guidance. Maybe they're only responsible when imparting wisdom or giving an important lesson. But once that's done they're back to irresponsibility.

Well nothing says you have to be responsible to get things done. They could be forced by the rest of the party to do the responsible thing, and once they're ushered to their call, they do it swiftly, cleanly, and then back to reading magazines on the couch as quickly as they can

This person sounds like that one guy who spent all his life studying for a career he never particularly liked and now he is basically stuck as a really smart but irresponsible sad professional.
All around me are familiar faces...
A surprising amount of depth for a mish mash of personalities.

>And is there a penis?
The actual historical Chevalier D'eon was a trap. in Fate there's no comment on it. The gender is ??? , it talks about how D'eon was a woman then a man then a woman again and she(he?) will ask"Do I look like a boy or a girl?" and her special ability disregards abilities that would target gender.

It's Schrodinger's Penis with her.

Mustang's backstory

So with his irresponsibility and hefty amount of charisma does that make him a bard or sorcerer?

Bard is taken but you can't give a class until some abilities or weapons are posted.

Uses Bigby's Hand as a mode of transportation.

>CHARACTER #4

>pic related's skeleton body

I cant choose.

Aku's voice

AZ's eternal life

>what the fuck am i doing with my life
I dunno user, but whatever it is, I like it.

Ryuk's apathy

Dear god somebody put it out of its misery already.

Dudley's gentlemany manners

>Meagan's Nefarious nature

Garrosh's daddy issues

I was going more for a mixed race generic titan look than just a kang, since it would make more sense for your average looking but stronk dickass to fabricate claims to territory, if he at least looks slightly like someone from that population (And imagine the implications of better trade routes between old civs). This would also play an important role if mortals can ascend in this setting for obvious reasons (everybody would want him to be born in their region, statues would represent him with subtle but noticeable differences, etc.).

The whole deal is more related to aesthetics, dressing in fabric with those abilities he could be anything martial related, monk, slayer, champion, frontline general, etc.

Izma's disdain for peasants.
Also her ridiculous plans.

This skeleton guy is my favourite so far, he seems like the villain of the story.

You know what? I like

's idea.

The skeleton guy / gal was the villain but decided the team was way too awesome to pass up (or probably repurpose as an engine of universal destruction) and joined them for the promise of relief from boredom and killing a god or two. Also to bone the titty caster.

Jeremy Irons' DnD powers

What's he do?

The power of overacting
youtube.com/watch?v=OL4w__Vqdjg

I like it. Maybe he swore to not be Evil anymore after meeting the hero with a rage boner for evil. If he's not around, then the skeleton does petty evil stuff to feel themself again.

Alucard's bloodlust

god damn we have a three man band and a main villain.

Quick, writefags get on this

Main-villain-but-not-really

Which begs the question - who is the REAL big bad?

ok character 5: the big bad
The master's single mindedness

I'll let you guys pick which one i mean

Lex Luthor's pragmatism

Niv-Mizzet's genuis

Shockwave's nihilism

>"All life is equal. I merely assign it a quantifiable value—zero."

Batman's contingency plans

Schwarzwald's monologing skills

Wario's Rotten Misanthropy

>Christopher Robin's menacing attitude

Bolas' multiversal keikakus

Yoshirage Kira's mundane dreams of a quiet peaceful life away of this dumb player party.

Vegeta's pride

how do these work together?