Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2029: Chivalric Romance Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oyvbdacj7gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to deal with bullshit powers by just blowing up the planet.

Rolled 2 (1d2)

Don’t mind me

How lucid are Relic Priests? I want to be a first gen Slann in Lizardmen but being completely dependent on allies is worrying.

Reminder not to throw big balls at destruction energy and expect them to actually do anything

The blonde's cute

Jumpers!

What is your impossible dream? The one thing you desperately want, but will likely never get?

For fucks sake Frieza, he kicked your ass when you were golden, what did you think was going to happen?

>Chivalric Romance Edition
Ever since my OC waifu, I've had sex on the mind a lot less. I even find it hard to fap, because my brain goes, "she doesn't look like mai waifu at all."

I swear Frieza must have a really thin skull, because his IQ starts falling like crazy the second he starts getting beaten up. Must be easy for his species to get a concussion, and that's why Cooler and King Cold grow helmets in their final forms

Silence yourself knave
She’s mine.

All right, one more try at this. Hopefully the origins are more clear now, especially with the addition of the age/gender/location section.

I also added a tentative change to my rulings for the Bleed Machine, in that any specific mental powers/abilities you've purchased can be brought through it to the real world without losing their effects. My objective with that is to allow for things like bringing your Astral Layers (Psychonauts) out to fight alongside you, without letting people say "I had a dream about being omnipotent, then brought that into the real world, ez money."

Let me know if that's too strong, or if the origins still aren't clear enough, or if anything else needs changing. Absent further discussion, I'll probably put it into the drop folder at the end of this thread.

What a coincidence, ever since I've been deluged with canon waifus I've been fapping so much it's actively hindering my ability to interact with Jumpchain

Don't tell me these rings have Black Speech written on them.

See: I just want to hold her, support her, and see her smile.

>Virgin OC Companion-Maker vs Chad Canon Companion Harem Master?

No, it's some shitty English poem that riffs on the "One Ring" thing, using glyphs from some dialect of elvish, not even a true translation.

TEST

>Zootopia jump
>Day 1, firs action: Deplorable Word (Narnia)
>repopulate by creating humans from gene tech
the heretics must be purged

Okay the appeal worked, we're back in business.

Oblivion waifus?

Wow, good job.

If you mean the movie with Tom Cruise, there are none except for Victoria Olsen clones.

Literally none.

I meant the Elder Scrolls game. . .

I dunno. The controller woman kinda turned me on. Just a ‘lil

>heretics
>not xenos
At least get your cancerous memes right.

Well then clarify TES.

Also I know nothing about those games, so I'm sorry but I can't help you.

Oh.

Well then there's that AI perk where you get a copy of the Tet that's close enough?

>ow_the_edge.webm

They're all a bit potato-y due to how people in that game looked but I always liked that blonde chick in the Dark Brotherhood.

The latter with the addition of being very difficult to predict..

Tell me about a time something from a lower powered setting proved invaluable in a higher powered setting.

Mrs. Bellamont a milf

The correct term is xenos, you ignorant. Plus, those empire guys are fools. They're purposefuly rejecting progress and rush toward decay. If you want to follow the example of a good tyrranical ruler, look towards the magnificence of Doom.

Zootopia Doom would be an armadillo.

Falanu Hlaalu?

youtube.com/watch?v=Oyvbdacj7gw

>And so the this chapeter of the "Adventures of the average jumper" comes to a close. What world will he go next?

I don't give a shit about warhammer I just want to exterminate furries

>Average Jumper

Man, that's a depressing way to look at it.

>average jumper
BS, he didn't rape any of them or whine about how inconvenient it is to be a jumper

>whine about how inconvenient it is to be a jumper
The average Jumper does that?

Cry more

Hah, so you just used this meme without knowing anything about it because you can't use your own words. But I suppose it should not be a surprise coming from one who express such cliched opinion and wants to come as generically "edgy" as possible. I assume your distate for furries is just another attempt to follow the trend.

Does Restless Slumber still drag you into oblivion if you've managed a way into the outside world when she wakes up?

>Doomworld
I just wanted an excuse to post this pic

No, I knew somebody irl who became a furry and attempted to "convert" me and now I take out my anger in fiction

What isekai jumps we have ?
I want to start jumpchain with small chain of every available isekai jump first.

Ted The Average Jumper is truly the greatest character in all of fiction.

>Day 2, Aslan shows up, pissed.
>fml

How many jumps are there that let you import more than 8 companions?

Okay but we've already gotten Baboon Von Doom so

>there are none except for Victoria Olsen clones.
>Not waifuing the cool, giant, planet conquering, alien A.I then importing her so she can have a human form.
What is wrong with you?

I'm never going to forgive Ted for vaporizing the vampire legal team and burning a 1up. Those things are expensive!

>villain backstories

>somebody was mean to me so I'm gonna go write bad things about the things he like!
Was this supposed to be less pathetic?

Did the writer just want to force some poor artist to draw Doom with a giant blue butt?

Don't worry user, one day you'll come out of the closet and be able to act on your love for that furfaggot

>Those things are expensive!
Vampire legal teams or 1ups?

... pretty sure almost all of them have a drop-in option, user. You may need to be more specific in your preferences.

Take the Fork of Deity Hunting + Reputation Gone Wild to DYN, Witchneko or Angry Day.
Bully all the godlets.

Formal import that gives them CP to spend? Not many...

There must be more, but I can only think of Generic Magical Girl and Stargate Atlantis. Anyone else?

They're from Earth, though. Maybe mutants or abhumans.

Fork of Deity Hunting?

For Kingdom Come, does Speedforce Unity only work when you're running, or can I use it when flying with Kryptonian Physiology? I don't think IO remember Flash flying in that series...

Water coolers! What? You thought Ted vaporizing vampires didn't do any collateral damage? Completely melted that poor water cooler with burning vampires.

Fuck Ted.

>implying Doom doesn't have another mask down there to cover his mysterious butt

Question about Akasha in Tsukihime-Do we keep the former host's abilities if we change bodies again with the ability? Do we keep them in general?

So is there a reason that the update to the MCU1 jump (the one with pictures) isn't in the new uploads folder anymore? The update to MCU2 is still there, but I know the update to MCU1 used to be there, but the MCU1 update seems to have disappeared off the uploads drive for some time now and I don't know why.

Yeah, but it's clearly an alternate earth from our own, and they don't seems to have any humans dna. They'd be some sort of extradimensional xenos. Not that it matters, because all races are united under Doom.

>able to act on your love for that furfaggot
It all makes sense now.

Being loved for who I truly am.
Yes my Jumper is an angsty bitch.

Log Horizon I think

To clarify, the updated MCU1 jump had the Asgardian Vault, the Iron Man style workshop, and the notes section said you were a member of the asgardian royal family if you took both Asgardian and Super Soldier.

From Rosario+Vampire:
>Fork of Deity Hunting (Cost: 100, Free: Drop In)
>Wait, what is this doing here? It belongs in another jump that has not been made yet. Oh well. This ordinary fork seems able to harm any creature no matter how tough it is however it can only do minimal (but comedic) damage and at most can only knock them out. It can make outer gods that are in the form of cute girls cower by showing it to them threateningly. May cause tsundere tendencies in wielders.

What do you fear most, /jc/?

No I mean Isekai as jumps made from isekai novels/anime.

If tied to the soul or learnable by your 'default' body, yes. Otherwise, its lost in the transfer. This can vary depending on what you're trying to transfer, like the specific body being a nexus for an outside energy source or something, so fanwank as appropriate. Or if you have perks that let you keep powers you gain or whatnot.

>Log Horizon
We have that?

The succ

I dislike her aesthetic.

There, I said it.

Commitment

Hero BBC
The Digimon jumps
In Another World with my Smartphone
Generic Isekai
Garzey's Wings

Man, Doom sure hasn't been looking at the right futures. I'm sure it's a complete coincidence that in all his time travel, he's never run into the dozens of futures for the Marvel universe where mankind survives and Doom doesn't rule the world. Complete coincidence, nothing to do with him intentionally avoiding timelines that fail to justify his ego.

Hey I just wanted to mention, to Valeria that I am really enjoying your DC Films Jump, it is fantastic!! I do have a question about perk interactions though. if I went full drawbacks and became a Kryptonian x Olympian(Sun Domain), would I be resistant to kryptonite?

What are some good body horror perks? You know, for when you've just got to terrify people and trap them in their own bodies?

My favorite isekai is Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

Why would that make you resistant to kryptonite?

As currently written, yes. Should I change that? 'Cause if you can get into the real world, you can probably drag her into the City of Angles, in which case the crisis is averted anyway.

So, if it's bound to the soul, we basically absorbed their soul so we get that power? But, what do you mean by body?

That's now how the sun or kryptonite works in the DCEU. At best, if you go by the Doomsday fight it might speed up your regen enough you can recover much faster from a puff of Kryptonite to the face but it's still like garlic and holy crosses to you.

As a relic? Probably two. It's not just one thing but it's not enough to three.

Honestly thought I had already but it's been a while since I looked at either jump or series.

..neither really seems like it fits for a Briah, honestly. One is just a skill and the other is entirely dependent on external powers. I'd say that the first is probably just a first tier briah? Not sure if you can take the second, I'd prefer not to have people using it to upgrade external powers and systems.

I honestly don't know how CttR works. Obviously as fluff indicates, it'd be too powerful for sure. But the gameplay makes it out to be just some combat boosts? So I've been going with it just doing what it does in GO gameplay but better.

It'd be a Grand NP but you could get it that way, yes.

Glad you like it. No, you'd still have a weakness to Kryptonite via your kryptonian side.

Side note- watching the idiots on your side try to justify Hancock being stronger than DCEU Superman is hilarious. So very desperate.

Can the Bleed Machine be used to bring dreamers into our Scenario City Dream, especially post-jump?

Basically, or at least that's my assumption. As for the body...I'm assuming if the body is destroyed again in the same jump you got it (not counting race purchases, which you keep as an altform like normal), you don't keep powers tied to its biology or the physical body specifically. Unless perks or other things.

did your Bastard!! jump get on the drive?

Familiar of Zero?

Your Scenario City and the MSEZ count as both dreams and actual places, allowing the Bleed Machine to work on them in either direction, yes. I'll add a clarification to the notes section.

So confusing..........But, thanks . Also, not sure if there's any perks letting you keep it.

We've talked about who we would waifu or daughteru, but jumper, have you ever BEEN the daughteru?