/mgg/ - Monster Girl General

Previous episode: Give the Centipede some loving edition

The place for anything relating to Monstergirls, Monsterboys, or any settings relating to those things; including your own.

Also the home of the as of yet un-named Veeky Forums Monstergirl RPG, because Veeky Forums can still get shit done.
It's work-in-progress "rulebook" can be found here: piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr

Previous thread: [link goes here]

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

And of course, an assortment of various creatures from myth, legend and folklore.

Would you give some love to the Japanese Centipede girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>centipede

Ewww

Two separate systems are being made for Monster Girl RPG:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
WHRP homebrew for running a game set in the Monster Girl Encyclopedia universe.

What kind of monstergirl would YOU want to be taken by after she's kicked the shit out of every female within a hundred foot radius of you?

petite and overwhelmingly smug vampire

Something with a snarling visage, none of this cosplayer looking garbage

Wait, every single one? Am I at home when this is happening?

>none of this cosplayer looking garbage
But user, she has a weird horse vagina.

I still can't believe even the Great Old Ones are compromised. I mean, what's one supposed to do? How are you supposed to sing the song that ends the world now?

I think there's an implication that whatever's in the abyss might still be whatever it is still, it's just what's crawling out that is being turned, cause they are sensing- hey, there's this sex thing out there, and it seems to be a real hootananny.

Yes.
You can hear the sounds of chaos and girlish screams outside, along with one angrily yelling and possessive monstergirl.

Dark Angels are best Waifus.

To be fair the Great Old Ones were already a lewd bunch. What do you really expect out of a bunch of beings with an unnecessary number of orifices? They know exactly what they want, they're just taking advantage of the fact the Demon Lord is spending energy to make their forms not maddening inducing so they can finally get some.

Doppel-Chan doesn't get enough love.

>Taken
If a Dragon wants to give it a shot she is welcome, all other will be turned away at the door.

Step 1 is to call 911 and let them know someone's broken into the apartment building and started attacking people. Step 2 is to make sure my grandmother is okay. Step 3 is obviously to hide - there's no way I can 1v1 this girl, even if I'm wielding my father's KA-BAR or that wooden sword I got for 5 bucks at a closing FYE. Step 4 is to hope the cops get here in time and are packing enough firepower to solve the issue.

At all points, I should also keep a method of self-immolation on hand. This will act as a deterrent, barring the unlikely event of the assailant being immune to fire.

If escape becomes necessary, I'd have to try and lose her in the chaos, perhaps take a brief dive in the nearby lake (avoiding snapping turtles). If I can hop a bus, that's another plan - it's a moving wall of metal between me and something that is acting in a very aggressive manner.

My nigga.
Although, do you really have a choice in the matter if a monstergirl busts through your door?

So trolls are considered Demi-Humans.

Are there any other Demi-Humans that should be in the setting?

I vote short-stack halflings, and muscle-girl giants.

She gonna get you and make you give her babies one way or another.

Alright you fuck sticks, one of the people working on the system here and looking for some ideas on what you all think should be specified in the system under skills/abilities? The plan is to make this optional but for those who want a more structured system then can grab and roll or use it as examples and modify on the fly.

I got a general list so far but want to see what you the people playing would like to see.

I think it should be that a lot of skills are based on body-type.

So horns grant a horn attack, wings flight, etc. a horse body might allow for an endurance/speed upgrade.

Yes because momma didn't raise no bitch

I bet it would feel so intimate to have your snake waif wrap herself around both of you and press your bodies together.

You may not be a bitch, but that chick is going to both be significantly stronger than you and have a massive case of blue ovaries.

The goal is to mitigate the chances of that by as much as possible. To live another day, even if it means taking some minor (or even major) burns. If something's breaking the glass and readying itself to kick down the door, it only makes sense to assume it's coming to kill me.

That just adds to the fun, I stand by my statement Dragon or bust.

have background skills been taken into account for human characters?

Tentacle waifus are the best. It would feel great for her to wrap her tentacles around us, forming a cozy cocoon.

I just wish they hadn't gone for goo legs.

Definitely that is one of the next steps, I was more thinking for stuff like Grappling:Str>Dex, Con

What kind of background skills did you have in mind?

>To live another day
You act like she's gonna kill you. She's gonna fuck you.

And do I know this going in?

You probably will pretty quickly if you didn't already, I imagine her screaming how hard she's going to fuck you as she rips apart your door would tip you off.

She's got style but I like them pure

Even if I were ready, I'd still have to call the cops. Look at all the property damage being done!

I like pure design, but I prefer fallen designs more.

Either way, its the notion that she's gone from worshipping God to worshipping you that really gets me.

Don't worry, she'll steal you away and you can live with her and make a ton of babies.

Why not instead become the tentacle creature and pound your wives every hole until her tongue hangs out and her eyes roll back in her head?

>whynotboth.jpg

That's not going to help recoup the landlord's losses, or anyone's hospital bills!

Haha, FUCK.

well, unless you're just a random peasant picked up/claimed by a monster, for what reason would you venture out into the world?
so I'm thinking along the lines of:
>merchant
>martial (soldier, merc, town guard)
>outdoors (hunter, miner, herbalist, possibly include cook because hey, homefood is always appreciated)
>profession related
>faith related, ranging from mendicant to cleric in case medicine isn't an established thing

Ahhh I get you, the way it's being setup is the assumption that you are actively adventuring for one reason or another. Wether it's with a waifu and corruption or deus vult is up to you and the group to decide. As for skills that would fall under your personal back story, the system on the piratepad is what I'm working on. Currently the only in built way to change dice is through some form of change, replacing the d6 with a d10 monster dice.

As for skills it's more of anyone can try something, we're going for a more simple system route so people can add or remove as they need without much issue.

meh nigga

>Currently the only in built way to change dice is through some form of change, replacing the d6 with a d10 monster dice.

That and item dice, which replace your piddly d6 with a slightly less piddly d8.

ch 3 never ever

Yes

Doggo girls are most comfy.

So is this thread even for anything anymore other than fetish posting?, I was here to help world build but all I see is image spamming and fetish posting.

Queen Bee

I cry everytime, do somebody got a pic of her gently licking the guy's neck?

I'm trying senpai, I'm trying

I'm up for world building. What's on your mind?

Also image spam.

It looks like it's a couple of people posting images without any discussion, which makes actually posting discussion of worldbuilding and crunch hard.

>OP uses the new description
You're doing the Lords work, user.

>The RPG Makers have returned
Holy shit. This thread is going through it's renaissance. Quickly, ask us anything while the age is still golden!

Think there's a pocket dimension full of candy themed girl?

Because I want candy themed Monster Girls more than I should.

Do you think monsterazation businesses would do well? There's already cults for women willing to make the change, so would a business that makes it easier for women to choose what they want a viable business?

I'm too busy trying to make my magical girl/monster girl world while stealing your guys stuff.
Should magical girl exist in /mgg/?

Why not just have backgrounds like in 13th Age if they aren't effecting dice? Something like "Paladin of the Order" or "Fledgling thief of The Black Coin Guild" or something like that. When players want to do something skill like, they would have to explain how their background would allow them to do that. So if they need to climb, a thief could point to his skill and say "Hey, I climb all the time as a thief. I can do that!" It will allow your characters to flesh themselves out organically, at least that's my experience with using it in 13th Age.

Operating solely via legit busness would probably fix alot

Wouldn't that just be young female mages?

Absolutly, maybe give them a mage or nun theme

Candy themed Monstergirls, you say?
Throw me some fluff, how would that even work?
And more importantly, what would their stats be?

If they got a functioning society up and running, I'd have to imagine that would be something you could do. It'd be like a vacation or cruise style business though.
"Hey humans! Always wanted that Monster life style? Well, come on down for the holiday of a lifetime - you'll never be the same again! Go wild. Go Beyond. Go Monster."

You just turn up to a resort and there's all different sections for you to spend time around, traditional activities associated with your chosen species, so by the end of it you're Monsterized.

I want to get hugged in her big leathery wings.

>Should magical girl exist in /mgg/?
those are basically witches user

Sort of a pleasure island thing

It's a pocket dimension ala Wonderland, ruled by a candy themed lilim.

There are peaceful communities of monsters and humans, and most of the animals and vegetables, alongside some waterfeatures are candy.

Women are monsterized upon eating the local food- its addictive and they go on sugar highs until they turn into a local candy-themed monster girl.

Men just get stomach-aches if they eat too much, but then their spirit energy will start to attract candy monster girls.

There's regular food too of course, namely grains, so there is some safe food to be had, but a lot of the cooking is very-very sweet.

Every player starts with at least 1 skill - if the player wanted, that could well be their "background skill".
Any skill allows you to use a particular attribute in task resolution - so if your background was "Thief of the Black Coin Guild", that'd be your skill. It's a DEX skill, so any task requiring DEX - climbing, pickpocketing, etc - you'd be able to roll without defaulting.

Also I like to imagine this as a beach-resort.