How many Primarchs are pretending to be sleeping atm? I know my traditional Primarch is. I bought 2nd edition stuff new...

How many Primarchs are pretending to be sleeping atm? I know my traditional Primarch is. I bought 2nd edition stuff new.

I get the feeling like Rowboat is somehow spearheading a really, really vile final take-over attempt, and there will never be Primaris Grey Knights, because Rowboat isn't really Rowboat and all the Primaris are in fact tainted by Chaos from the get-go. I'm waiting for the other Blue Boot to fall on the Empire of Man. Who better to lead the Final Assault on the Golden Throne than its supposed savior? Food for thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AsHH2kFcdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Emperor built every single Primarch knowing that each one would fail. He suspected at least half would fall to Chaos after their purpose was spent. The rest, unraveling due to personal issues and delusions of god-hood. All built-in. Horus rebelled because he saw the Emperor's vision, and how he and his brother's were not part of it's finality. He also saw his rebellion against it, saw his demise, saw the Emperor's ultimate victory. He is interesting because he still choice to rebel. He alone understood what hope was. No matter how evil Horus's path to independence ultimately was, it stands as a struggle against The One And Only Way. Is means were wrong, his heart was true.

Barring Dorn and Ferrus all of them.

Sanguinus is about to pull a dracula resurrection.

Pretty sure Dorn just let himself go in a blaze of genetically-inspired false Glory like a bigot right before one realizes one was an asshole. Ferrus squared off against a brother. That's different. Being angry at dad is Biblical, being angry at a sibling... that's PERSONAL.

Fulgrim is awake. Constantly making Ferrus clones.

I don't think Fabius is going to like that much.

Except the the emperor himself said that Leman Russ was pure of heart and would never fail him. Russ was the Emperors only true son

I think most of them are dead.
Space Yiff - "I'm dying, but I'll be back to yiff with you furries during the wolftime." He's probably dead.
KHAAAAAAAN - probably dead in the webway.
Dorn - I might be misremembering my fluff, but he's dead.
Angel-dude - dead because horus, lol
Iron hand dude - died in the heresy, I think.
Vulkan - killed so hard he died to death.
NEVERMORE - went to the Eye of terror.

Unless Cawl pulls some Fabulous Bile and trots out some primarch clones, it's just Girlyman.

Omegon/Alpharius - DORN'D to death.

Russ and Corax are the reason Fulgrim, Lorar and Perty are MIA. Dorn is alive, Vulkan said so in the beast series. Khan and Sang are useless and dead.

>post yfw Emperor asks Sanguinius to go for a walk

>Russ was the Emperors only true son
>Being this much of a furry

Don't forget the part where Sanguinius literally died for his Father, knowing full well what would heppen when he faced Horus

Faguinius was full of self doubt and hated his own sons. Idk what is up with the love for a literal meme primarch who did nothing of note other than die.

What's your favourite Linkin Park album?

At least his sons have a useful defect.

Clearly you have no argument so you resort to '''''witty''''' comments.

Well, the Emp planned for Magnus to sit on the Golden throne with him, so i guess he didn't expected him to fall as well.
(inb4 MAGNUS DID NOTHING WRONG memes)

The Emperor forgot that even pawns may make their own moves.

Go to bed Perturabo.

>implying Magnus had a choice in the matter

Also wouldnt the throne have been obsolete once the webway was finished?
but Magnus fucked it up and made the throne essential to keep the warp from spilling onto Terra?

Ive only read a thousand Sons and prospero burns from HH, and it was quite some time ago, but I remember correctly it was hinted the Throne wa sinitially designed to manage and control the webway. not 100% tho because ive read em a few years ago.

Path of Heaven expands on it but as its a White Scars novel its best ignored.

Leman Russ was his attack dog. He was basically the Emperor`s pet.

>Path of Heaven expands on it but as its a White Scars novel its best ignored
Probably the most shit taste I have ever seen.
>ITS NOT MY YIFFS OR MY ALPHA AND OMEGA ITS USELESS
Chris Wraight did a stellar job with the White Scars in the HH series.

>being this ass pained about being uncared for

Jaghati is that you?

Making my boy Perturabo a daemon primarch was stupid. I am disappointed that he most likely won't be able to return as a "loyalist" considering he was all for the Emperor just surrendering during the heresy.

He would have been an excellent administrator along with Guilliman.

>"You don't know the things I dream," said Perturabo. "No one does, no one ever cared enough to find out."

>first action upon being introduced to his legion was to order his men to kill each other
>excellect administrator

I will always defend Perturabo's actions here:

The Iron Warriors were shit. He says that to Calliphone. They deserved the motivation after defeat after defeat. It worked.

To be fair, he never wanted them. He also expressed some amount of regret with that to Calliphone but he still knew it was for the best. It was. It was equal too. He didn't care for rank or deed because they were all equally culpable for the failures.

What novel did he say that in?

I mean the concept of Decimation has been around since the time of the Roman Republic. It was a rash and cruel (although effective) way to instate discipline in the army and they usually did it due to desertion and such. Perturabo did it because his sons were not the Ultramarines.

Perturabo: Hammer of Olympia. After Calliphone starts telling him off about stuff he starts having doubts about things, but he knows he can't undo them. He gets angry.

I can really relate to Perturabo. That is why he's my favourite primarch and why I defend him all the time. I am a legitimate aspie, though.

He didn't do it because of that. "They weren't good enough," was his direct response. Not "they weren't Guilliman's sons" or anything of the sort. Perturabo did not mince words. If he were going to say something he would have said that to Calliphone. Or Forrix.

Why is Abaddon a match for a primarch anyway? I know he's the champion of Chaos, but he's not a primarch himself, shouldn't he be easily killable one-on-one? Same with Kharne.

How would either of those downfalls happen to Vulkan? They wouldn't. The reason Vulkan is out the picture is because he was too pure for reality and phased into nothingness.

You mean the book where he tries to justify his many fuck ups, grudges and personal paranoia?
Look, man, Pert had a lot of shit shoveled on him, but he had no problem jumping into the pig pen himself and rolling around in the muck. He is ultimately the source of his own destruction, similar to Magnus.

He is a product of his environment on Olympia. He is a product of his environment in the wider Imperium where no one but Magnus ever really gave a shit about him so he rightfully thought.

His paranoia is understandable. His grudges are understandable.

Vulkan woke up 1000 years after the HH and went all emo at the state of the Imperium and practically an hero'd. Contrast that to Robute who came back after 10,000 years and decided to get shit done.

Abby would get destroyed by a real Primarch. He has an advantage over demon primarchs because of the demon weaknesses but his tricks wont work on the others.

I think the primaris are tainted too. Guilliman mentions that they're "blasphemous", whatever it means

Understandable, perhaps, but not excusable, and making excuses for someone being a fucktard and letting their emotional neurosis color and dictate all of their decisions means the rest of the world has the right to shit on you for it.
It's similar to the Magnus apologists, yes, he had good intentions, but he still fucked up and allowed his hubris to see him used like a fucking puppet by the very forces he tried to stymie. Pert can be sympathetic, but do not allow tragic circumstances to belay judgment. Hell, even Dorn, towards the end, tried to make amends when it got thru his thick skull he had wronged his brother, but Pert was too far in his own world to accept a reconciliation.

Blashpemus horde hs calls them.

>Idk what is up with the love for a literal meme primarch who did nothing of note other than die.

I understand that, Blood Angels, their Primarch, their entire concept and fluff is edgy emo bullshit, by all rights they should be shit tier and widely scorned.

But they're also all sexy, fabulous, handsome, bro-tier mutants who just do the best they can before their defect takes them. They're alright, for Vampfags anyway.

I can admit Perturabo did bad things but, as someone who has trouble controlling his emotions too, I sympathetic. Not that I'm snapping my foster sister's neck or anything, but yeah. I won't think decimating the "corpse grinders" is bad, though.

I think if more people had given Perturabo some time to actually get to know him they would have understood him. All he wanted to do was design things and help people. He didn't want to rule, even in his Fulgrim-induced dream thing in Angel Exterminatus. He was happy just looking at what he created and allowing (actual) democracy to flourish on Olympia.

It's interesting that Perturabo is actually described as having no real animosity toward the loyalists (except the imperial fists and dorn of course), he's just fighting them because Horus was the only one he believed he could trust and who would forgive him for blowing up his planet.

White Scars are great, but most 40kids ignore them.

I'm sympathetic because I had anger issues I grappled with for years, but no less willing to call Pert out for being a fucktard because I know that your temper isn't an excuse.
>even Pert himself came to that realization in the end
Pert was in the same boat as Angron in that he inwardly hated his legion, but unlike Angron, didn't have, or find, anyone to help him manage his shit. No primarch did everything themselves, each had their counsel of dudemans that were able to advise and offer points of view, willing to take some of the burden off the primarches shoulders, and the successful ones listened to them.
Pert's paranoia meant he had to do it all himself, and he broke under the weight he decided to carry.
And his reward for that trust was being bound with Oaths of Loyalty that no other traitor primarch had to take.

Perturabo has problems with micro-managing everything. He did have some help with stuff in the form of the Trident but they could only do so much.

Space Marine chapters getting Primaris are confirmed to be the will of the Emperor.

Stay mad fuckboi

What?

Custodes Codex, they helped bring Primaris to various chapters and ensure they accepted them, enforcing "the Emperor's will"

No, he isn't moron. It's outright said in the Fabius series that Fulgrim is asleep while being sing lullabies by Fabius's daughter.

He only awoke recently.

Abaddon would wreck a Primarch. He has two weapons that can one shot kill a Primarch. The Talon and Drach'nyen.

Then who's making and apologising to the Ferrus clones?

Nobody. This was a thing in the HH. Fabius was creating those clones. Now Fabius has long told Fulgrim to fuck off.

Oh shit.

fabius has a kid? like one he made or did someone touch that?

He made her.

>Sanguinus
I wouldn't be surprised if space jesus rose from the dead.

you know some how thats comforting to know that even in 40k there is a line that is not crossed.

fuck off fur fag, seriously yiffs believe this

She is a clone created from his DNA.

Hes actually not that bad a guy.

He keeps making primarchs that fight chaos all the time for some reason.

Also he is making that New Men which that daughter of his is too.

Whats the power level of those New Men btw? Are they marine level?

>Whats the power level
who cares

Neckbeards like me.

>not a bad guy
>wants to wipe out humanity so his new race of supermen can populate the galaxy.

He's definitely a bad guy.

The "new men" are basically just every single enhanced creature that bile's ever created. There is no standard to measure from.

>not that bad

dude he made the DE say "hey son you ever though about going pro" with his sick fuckery

You have a very poor understanding of lore, and of the abilities of primarchs.
Leman russ, Khan, Dorn, Vulkan, and Corax are probably all still alive.
Sanguinius is probably reincarnated into the sanguinor or something, and ferrus manus is probably the only one on that list that's actually dead.

that doesn't mean they're tainted
he calls them that because cawl committed blasphemy in altering the emperor's work even though guilliman is the one who ordered it iirc

Wasn't the Lion actually like legitimately asleep?

If Gorillaman already said that the Imperium is at its darkest hour why not go knock on his door? Chaos alrady has Magnus, Angron, Perturabo and Mortarion running around anyway.

Yeah he was legit just asleep. Dunno why they didn't wake him up. Maybe they will later on when they're looking to release a new primarch

>Cain and Abel.....

If that's "food for thought", that's like giving a used cigarette butt as "food".

No, the New Men are Fabius's replacement of mankind.

He couldn't finish Celestine. Who has he ever killed of note? Sure he's got great weapons but, we're are his feats?

NEO GW is going to make one of the missing primarchs a female to appease sjws I bet

Celestine was said to be no match for him and he beat her down with a bitchslap.

Then she was rescued by numerous characters so be honest, you cunt. Creed lost an arm to save her.

He killed Sigismund and beat down Kharn like he was a retarded red haired step child. Also killed the Perfect Clone of Horus.

How old was Sigismund when Abbadon killed him? I was under the impression that Astartes didn't age or at least age could not slow them down. I mean look at Dante or Bjorn.

who would win in a duel:

Celestine VS Ghazzy???

Probably Marine level then.

Celestine will get PRIMARIS'D once some sjws realize her strength and toughness are weaker than the male characters.

Over a thousand years, I believe.

Vulkan cant die. Literally.

>Disobey Emperor
>Cause Magnus to fall
>Not failing the Emperor
Russ was the dumbest primarch.

The emperor gave every son of his a gift, Lion was gifted with the Emperor's military brilliance, Horus was gifted with the Emperor's charisma, but Russ was truly blessed, for the Emperor gifted Russ with his stupidity.

Who got the Emperor's arrogance and unwillingness to listen to others pointing out legitimate flaws in his plans?

>Russ and Corax are the reason Fulgrim, Lorar and Perty are MIA
Ahahaha. Lorgar has just been at church for 10k years, Fulgrim is getting infinite blowjobs on his world of unending pleasure, and Perty is probably sulking about how shitty his sons are.

Magnus?
youtube.com/watch?v=9AsHH2kFcdY

Honestly I would say Fulgrim. He was probably one of the better tacticians among the primarchs and an organizational genius at least on par with Guilliman but was so proud that he took everything personally. If you commented on him doing something wrong he viewed it as a personal insult.

Yeah but now Fulgrim is a giant snake man with an ever expanding harem of hot babes from every species inside and outside the galaxy so who REALLY came out on top here?

Would it be possible for the Emperor to uncorrupt the daemon primarchs?

>Vulkan cant die. Literally.
>literally dead

Probably not since the Emperor made deals with the Chaos Gods and thought he could fuck them over, only to get fucked over himself.

Horus will return. Emperor's parlor tricks can't stop the best primarch from coming back.

Sure.

He just has to use Ynnead and has clones of said primarchs to work with.

Hello there