mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

First for fetish shit

Fuck off

what retailers give a 25% discount to the US?

Curze did nothing wrong

5th for the lord commander himself

Hrud are a bigger threat than Tau. For starters they can actually leave their super cluster up insignificant sub sub sector

>Implying this won't be what plastic sisters, stronk real womyn figures will look like

Get ready for the tranny faction

Should I cannabalize the Hellblaster's Plasma guns for my Plague Marines or do Space Marine players always want more of them and they'd be an easy trade/sell?

If sisters ever get a plastic basic squad, I'll eat a box
Spread it

China?
Oh wait they sell at 25%.

hrud are literally powerful enough to keep a necrontyr magic timegun from fucking everything up outside its containment field

He didn't remained loyal

It doesn't matter how they look, some on here will call then trannies or fat no matter what, even if they were so thin they've become flatlanders.

how the hell would you purge enemies of the emperor with a body like that?

>tfw I can't do any better than this

For GW products? My LGS had a 20% discount on Black Friday which was pretty cool but that's like the only time of year I think I'd ever see that type of discount on GW products.

*becomes a necromunda merc*

Quick question about reserves if I have 7 units total can I deep strike 4 or only 3? Do I round up or down

No, they are not. The T'au defeated the Hrud.

fuck off furry faggot, if sisters get released eat a box of cyanide.

Of course not. The Emperor sent assassins to kill him even before the heresy

Okay but can you also where a kigurumi of Polt as a SoB

DAD I WROT AN BOOK

You mad

>your faction is the very last to get a codex
>BUT you get new models
worth?

I'll do it niggas

6th ED T'au codex. When the T'au were expanding they countered a Hrud presence and asked them to join their empire. The Hrud refused and the T'au had to kick them out by force from the areas they wanted to add to their empire.

I don't think orks will be getting new models user.

>”The T’au Empire is too small and insignificant to even be visible on a galactic map”
Uhmmm... think again sweetheart. How are antitaufags coping with their talking points getting BTFO one after another?

You do know Hrud are a galactic wide plague like Orks?

That is just another Slaneesh incident. Fucking retarded Tau strike again!

God I hope they do though. I want to reroll all my things at them.

The map is wrong though.
They have shit in the wrong places. Not that NuGW would know basic lore thou

Literally noone said what you quoted. Good job btfo of that strawman though.

So I'm having a really hard time dealing with my friend's chaos list.The biggest issue I'm having is with his Plaguebearer/Poxwalker blob. He takes 30 of both and keeps them very near each other, keeps me from shooting the pox walkers with the stratagem. Then basically as I kill Pbears his poxwalkers grow and he regenerates a fairly gross amount of Plaugebearers back via his demon prince and morale rolls.

I play Dark Angels and can't seem to figure out a way to deal with this.

Do you guys prefer rat-Hrud or horror-entropy-Hrud?

Eh, the location of the Tau Empire is still consistent to past editions.

Yiff in hell furfag

Hell blaster plasmas aren't regular plasma guns, and yeah, sell/trade em to primaris players. If you want plasma guns, there are so many ways to get ones that aren't specific to that one primaris unit and therefore rarer.

>Doing an Escalation League
>Decide Necrons because spooky skeletons
>Weeks in and I'm 7-1
>Anti-tank is expensive to get
>Basic troops are over priced even with Reanimation Protocols
>Slow

I may sell them off once the leagues over, we're at 1250points (ending at 2k) and I just can't get a handle on them and if an objective's halfway across the map I rarely have the mobility to win with them or the punch to take out their vehicles.

I'll probably sell them off at 1/3 price to someone who could do better with them.

Wait what? When was this stated?

squats are basic lore

squats confirmed for HL3

The thing about plague bearers and pox walkers is that they are SLOW. If you sit back and fire at them from range, they'll be dwindled to uselessness by the time they reach you.

Meant to say 1-7.
I'm a potato, maybe that's why I lose.

rubber monster entropy hrud are more interesting than lolspaceskaven

Or you could not be a retard and wait for the codex to come out.

Well squats are back. At least for Numunda.
Both at the same time.

Uhh his plague bearers are fast as fuck at M7 +D6+1 advances. His walkers are a little slower at 5 + D6 advances.

I do know that the Hrud are just family tribes traveling across the galaxy. They aren't a united threat but seeing as the T'au defeating one of their migration with so much east that it's a small footnote in their history means that the Hrud are a shit.

So if we know what Squats look like, then what the hell are the Demiburg?

Rock golem race?

So, I'm slowly starting to get back into 40k with the new Custodes faction(sue me) but I know that taking a force of just custards is probably a bad idea. I'm trying to figure out what other faction I should pick up for allies between AdMech and Guard, but don't really know which would be better.

Im mainly looking for allies that would provide a good deal of fire support while the gold boys chop shit up.

Wake up, Mister Guilliman. Wake up and smell the ashes...

I'm at least waiting till then but something just isn't clicking for me with them.

Bendies all the way

I thought that pox walkers only had 4" movement?

I'll take it, it would make every other faction die in a rage induced seizure

>implying
Unless we are taking about an entire sub sector. That is just a fart migration.

Like all the Ork Tau have face. Minor stuff that PDF could deal with

>GW squat vid
>3 clocks: Squat, plastic sisters, plastic thunderhawk

I chuckled

did someone really make a waifu-hrud

Sorry yeah they're 4 but he has the bell guy near them to advanced 2D6 pick the highest.

I like horror entropy Hrud more as a concept.

But I love Skaven and would love to see them in 40k.

Honestly just make space skaven and keep hrud hrud

There's a hrud lewd out there too

The fire is ironically the best part of that paintjob

Well Admech are basically skaven from an army perspective at least

it's funny that despite the corporate disconnect at the top, the warhammer community people are incredibly self aware

You should still be able to thin the herd to near uselessness if they're the main problem. Just stay away from them.

Hrud invasions are usually planetary. They don't sweep systems and sectors like the Orks or....The Tau.

I mean how do I stay away from that and thin it? The damn plaguebearers are -2 to be hit and I can't even shoot the poxwalkers.

guard has more options so it will have more customization as an allied force.

The small ones yes.

>Group of Skaven flee End Times via experimental teleportation device
>It malfunctions just as the planet explodes
>Get sucked into the Warp on a chunk of the warhammer world
>Get spit out in a different dimension 5,000 years later
>Their chunk of planetoid has turned into a mothership, home to millions of skaven living off warp energy and warpstone
>Tech has progressed farther
>Have their own Council of 13
>Become committed to corrupting this new galaxy-dimension

It could work

Give citations on huge ones plox.

6th edition rulebook if I recall. Hrud Rising or something like that.
3 or more sectors got Zerg rushes then fuckers just bugger off like nothing happen

Hrud are ambiguous monsters that age people by giving them a funny look, how is that going to ever translate into a playable army? By game rules the Tau can stand toe-to-toe with any of the other races and there's so much going on nobody can gather the forces needed to snuff them out of existence so they're pretty valid. As for the aesthetic, they're aliens, everyone else being gothic af just cheapens the Imperium. They're as different from the humies as the Orks and Eldar and Necrons are. If you dont like the Tau, kill them. Or try. Or join them. For the Greater Good.

Just apply a wash. Not even lying, it'll looks infinitely better.

Lord of the Night

>Hrud invasions are usually planetary. They don't sweep systems and sectors like the Orks or....The Tau.
>Being this ignorant of the lore
T'au fags everybody

Got a bit more work done on the Iron Warrior scheme Scion test model.

Ahh I see, I don't plan on picking up the allied units until I've got a good core of Gold yet.

As opposed to the varied options of the Guard, what would the AdMech bring to the table then?

who here space nuns with guns?

where

In the TSE, the T'au invaded a lot of sectors and successfully captured many systems

So as far as AoS crossovers go, which factions (other than daemons) work?

Hard mode: no changing the model line. It has to be cross compatible.

The ones that decimated the iron warriors and provoked the first captain to be strip of rank and honours

So I've never played a single game of 40k, but I've read the rules and index/codices thoroughly in preparation. I finally found a FLGS near me, and I'm waiting for them to complete their move to a bigger location to go and look for some games. Meanwhile, I'm painting my first minis ever.

...So in the meantime, I coded a small simulator of 40k combat. It was super fun. God I'm so autistic.

Just ignore anything related to Tau.
I do the same with Chaos marines or marines. Made the experience much better

I've seen the Crypt Ghouls for Death be used as Grotesques for DE and that was my original plan, until I saw the box of Ogres(Ogors) and went to town on the fuckers.

>what would the AdMech bring to the table then
more elite shooty troops or big boy robots. If you want lots of cheep troops for your custodes to buff with good fire support go guard. But if you're looking to keep the model count low with some tough troops and support units go ad mech. or get both eventually and see which you like more

And before the heresy the Hrud were destroying sectors unchecked until the iron warriors force them to be more cautious and vengeful

I meant factions that are cross compatible, not conversion bits. That said, grotesque conversions are pretty necessary.

Maybe because there were no great powers at the time.

Also citations plox.

I'm new to 40k and have a few questions:

I've got the base 8th edition book and am waiting on the Necron codex. Got the SC box, some more warriors, deathmarks, lychguard, maybe something else. Thinking the army style I'm looking to play is the Silver Tide. Sounded easy enough. So besides Crypteks, what else should I be looking to get for a 2000 point army? How many d6s am i gonna need? Is 2000 points standard, or should i build a smaller list? Anything else I should know?

Thanks in advance.

look up arbuz budesh

Tau lore past 4th is so badly written and stitch together by plot armour, that “anime protagonist” stories look good by comparison

Weren't the Hrud victims of Slaanesh's birth too?

I think someone was ironically did this just for shit and giggles.