Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Drinking Dwarf Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Eversor
imgur.com/a/9hzpx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cute

So was the order going to be G5E then Caravan, or Caravan then G5E?

Yeehaw!

Dang, she's cute.

Like the new design~

> those titties

General question.
What all does "beastlike/beastfolk/wild" princesses entail? For the descriptions of Triclops' lust bonus, Twilight Elf's Beastial empathy, or cloak of the wild.

Is that any 'animal girl' princess like Bear or Monkey? Does that extend to non-mammalian ones too; like Harpy, Moth, Rust, Frog, or even dragons? Do plants constitute 'wild'?

And where do you guys consider taurs? Do they constitute as beastfolk, or are taurs their own specific sub-type?

Considering how many 'monsterous' or 'beastial' components go into the various towergirls, "Beastfolk" or "wild" seem like pretty wide reaching terms, and make deciding what effects who somewhat tricky.

If it ain't got human ears, it's beastfolk. That's how I make the tricky distinctions

If it resembles a beast, it's beastlike. Kobold and Dragons look like lizards, so they're beasts. Elves and Dwarves look like Humans, so they're not beasts. Generally speaking, if it's more than 50% animal, it's an animal before it's a person. Centaurs, Harpies, and the other generic Monstergirl trope races are more on the Human side due to literally being Human other than having animal deformities. Sphinx, Cat, Gryphon, and the other feline girls in the main and expansion gens fall more towards Human since they're literally Humans with animal costume bits, while stuff like Kobold, Dragons, and others that literally look like animals are more Bestial.

My personal creed though; as long as it doesn't have a snout, it's more Human than beast. The moment it has a snout, it's not a person anymore.

>The moment it has a snout, it's not a person anymore
Hey man, no need to be speciist. Kobolds deserve rights too

I didn't say they had no rights. I just said they weren't people. I'd cuddle and hug Kobold Princess just like anyone else would.

Soooo...
What DnD alignment would each of the 1st-gen princesses be?

for a rough draft, let's say they're:

Lawful Stupid: Knight, Dwarf 1

Neutral Good: Human, Mermaid

Chaotic Fun: Amazon, Dwarf 2

Lawful Boring: Insect

Meh: Slime, Ghost, Golem, Mimic

Chaotic Selfish: Kobold, Harpy

Evil Bastard: Skeleton, Succubus

Plain Evil: Goblin, Field

Chaotic Stupid: Orc, Drider, DP1

(in case titles are too tongue in cheek, that's Lawful through chaotic good, neutral, then evil)

>field princess
>neutral evil

wot

I classify beastfolk as any humanoid mixed with an animal, however I exclude humanoid monsters from this like sphinx since she's not a mundane animal. I feel like this makes a good distinction rather than putting in every princess based off of a monster

The term beast also normally refers to mammals but for some people that may be splitting hairs

Doesn't drider princess want to clear her kingdom's name? Also Mimic seems like she'd be in neutral evil not true neutral

Good cumback, user.

Mimic is Neutral Hungry.

I wouldnt say Mimic is evil at all.
A Mimic only eat the pray that comes close to it, be they good or evil. You wouldnt call a chamelion evil just because it ate a fly that strayed too close?

She doesn't look very rabbit-y.

Back up folks, we got a fucking genius here.

Mimics in DnD are apparently true neutral. They're creatures too basic to care about morality.

I'm not sure. I guess it comes down to how intelligent mimic is

Don't believe his lies
I went with pre-existing alignments for most DnD races. To be honest, I'm not sure if alignments for different species is more about personal morals or a racial predisposition. Maybe it would change in Drider's case - but she's still spiders. Also I'm still thinking of the time when she got another princess's dowry through eating them.

I like her easter eggs!

picarto.tv/Eversor Streaming

Where the fuck are those updated rules

Which Princess should I draw?

Imp, Knight or Dusk Elf

Minotaur

Mimic and knight

I still can't figure out what to do with the eyes. They don't look right if I give them normal eyes.

Whose eyes?

Much better.

Thank you very much

Still taking recommendations?

Armies 2 when?

There isn't a loincloth under that beard, is there?

>wields 3 bludgeoning weapons at once

But he's only holding two- oh.

>"Your weapons are shattered and you are surrounded! Surrender!"
>"That's the thing," he says as he throws his beard over his shoulder. "I always have a weapon."

Might draw some later if you have ideas.

I think of the 3 first dragons, 3 gets the least amount of love. Maybe her finally making a friend/lover with Sir Knight? Like, first confession or her awkwardly trying to figure out what friends actually do?

Not him, but how about Cactus and Pistolero? The two Hispanic desert gun-slingers don't have any art together!

Could throw in Wrestler and Xochi into the mix, through that may be too much for one piece

Yea, that would be way too much, plus they don't got as strong of a connection as the 2 Hispanic gunslingers with big hats.
The face is adorable and the name is concerning.

Who is this?

a cute commission piece, shes part birb

Also new Oread!

IT'S DIFFERNT REEEEEE
I love her nice re-design nice work

Amazon everyday, all day

First Princess rescued
-DM princess
-Get my own character sheet
-Acquire "rules lawyering for dummies
-Gain an additional two slots

Second princess rescued
-Goblin princess
-Kings Crown

Third princess rescued
-Human princess
-Heir's coin

So basically I will buff all my stats, especially whatever stat controls sexual endurance.
The Crown lets me get away with "infidelity" which means I am currently banging three princesses and whomever else I want, this becomes important later.

With the heirs coin I get a "small fortune" for every child. So I'm gonna have lots of bastards that my princesses will be okay with due to kings crown and get my kingdoms filthy rich off of each one.

Come at me knights

>First Princess rescued
>-DM princess

Didn't read past that.

Isn't DM princess gen 2? How would you rescue Gen 1 princesses?

Gen 1 expansion pack. It can be done is you combine the expansion charts with their base charts, as some do

The charts are all compatible

>combine the expansion charts with their base charts, as some do
No one does that

Princess Discussion of the Day #156
Paladin Princess

Pretty simple straightforward paladin-wife princess.

I just noticed her kingdom shares a name with Assassin's clairvoyance idol. I wonder if that is intentional. Paladin funded assassins for things paladins can not cover?

Cleric Princess, first Princess doomed to not have her own card? Not counting Rewards since they have their own section at least. Good two for one combo at least but hard to enjoy having two princesses when they are good girls.

Wealth bonus for church+tithes or power bonus for your own knighthood squad. Power bonus seems more fun.

Lust bonus to make her card appeal to two groups of people. Either get good housewife or get to practice corruption fetishes. Pretty drastic contrast to other stuff on her card but I guess its something confiscated or sealed away by the church that you gain access to.

I thought everyone did that. Isn't that how expansions are supposed to work, in tandem with their base content?

>Isn't that how expansions are supposed to work, in tandem with their base content?
No, not at all. They're called Expansions because they use the same mechanics and your supposed to do them after the original one they're based off of. You're supposed to do each one individually in order. So.itd be G1->G1E->G2->G2E... etc. Fan Jumps are done whenever you wish intermittently, unless they have a specific restriction or requirement, like how Paintgirls recommends doing it after Gen 3

Paladin Princess needs more art.

Bump

Different guy, and this is an interesting idea.
I suppose you can do it either way. The traditional way most of us do it is to do the expansions after their respective gen. But I don't see too much of a problem with pairing up the entire exp chart with the original chart, and sharing the cart space. Or to mix and match the charts, replacing certain princesses from the base one with ones from the expansion, like the original concept behind the expansions was, pic related. That way, if you have 3 you like in the expansion, and only 1 from the original gen, its a way to not feel like you are wasting slots or picking up girls you don't really care for.

I was throwing around the idea of doing both gen 5 and gen 5 exp together, since 8 slots is a bit much for 1 chart, and gen 4 at least had the hoard to fill up those remaining slots. Also because there is only like 1, maybe 2, princesses I like on Gen5, but several prospective ones from gen 5 exp.

At the end of the day, I suppose either method of tying in the expansions works. They are meant to supplement the gen and give more examples of its gimmick.

Fudge I'm not really into. That fan art is pretty good, but over all she doesn't do much for me. Not too much into sentient food, and I'm not a big fan of fudge in the first place.
I kind of like the Swedish chef though, not too many guys in towergirls, and his mustache is A-tier.
The power bonus seems a bit situational, and horrific. Like turning people to stone, but worse. Reminds me of that Billy and Mandy episode with the chocolate bunny.

>Paladin
Pretty sure she's another brosquest character. Thankfully she's probably the most generic one, so its harder to tell, compared to hermit, savage, or dick ass thief.

The assassin connection is pretty good, actually. Didn't realise that. I'm pretty sure assassin's card is about a holy order, so it'd stand to reason that their princess is a paladin. And yeah, I'd bet the assassins are used for the objectives that require a little bit more tact and a little less DEUS VULT.

I suppose you could argue that Mouse princess's 11 other sisters, Jotun's sister, and Drake's lil' sis are all technically princesses that don't have their own cards either. They are directly related to royalty after all. She's a cute though, and we got Nun princess to make up for her not having her own card.

Tithes are pretty great at getting you fat stacks of cash, but I would also have to agree, having another knighthood under your belt would be pretty nice. I suppose it would probably be limited to more religious knights and paladins, so not ideal for more corrupt despots.

Over all a pretty nice girl. Glad to have another upstanding princess, if a bit dull over all.

69 is still one of my favs

Are there any other guy Princess besides Field, Nomad and Pegasus?

Every gen has one. Trap princesses are a staple, just like Dragon princesses.

The general rule is 1 trap per gen. You can see who by the lust icon. Some fan side-gens don't always follow this, but every one of the 1-5 gens and their expansions have 1 trap hidden among the flock.

>You can see who by the lust icon.
That's pretty damn subtle. Guess I'll have to look through the charts again

In order;
Field
Candy (Originally GM)
Nomad
Kobold II
Djinn
Tengu
Hermit
Pegasus
Cactus
Oread

I can't recall any fan gen traps other than Vilegirls' Incubus Princess and 31vyk's Magician Princess.

Wait, wasn't the ara-ara bunny princess a trap?

No? What gave you that idea? She's got bigass tits.

Haha, no.

How would she be a Milf then?

DILFs with tits, my dude.

Wait, hermit and savage are Broquest characters? Thought they were original to Towergirls. I mean, disk ass was obvious because of the "Lawl, tHe jOKE iz that HeZ SHITTy, Soz wez Must Keeps hIm smiTTY", but the other two are genuine surprise.

I think one of the companions is also a reference to Broquest as well. Don't have the companion chart, sadly.

Paladin and Cleric are both broquest ya, same for heroine who got shafted from gen5exp.

so I TOTALLY wasnt banned for three days for shitposting something a bit to lewd

but hey, Companion exp stat icons are done, ive added them to the main imgur, and were beginning to chip away at the gen5exp sprites. So apologies for the delay, I hope my low tier "art" is good enough to add a bit more character to the companions stats

and heres some of the updated sprites for the gen5exp roster, courtesy of Eversor

some of em may still go through some changes depending on what goes down, so dont go freakin out if your waifu suddenly has a distasteful hair style or sumthin

and for those that are to lazy to read the fuckin header imgur.com/a/9hzpx theres the main chart imgur

So are the Bro General, Mutt Beast (arguable), and Seducer Courtier

Can't wait to see Ever fix that black one on the top row. Sticks out way too much right now in a bad way. More importantly though, I REALLY can't wait for Trash Panda Princess or whatever she was called to finally get a sprite.

Also, you seem to have forgotten the ponytail on Mimic 2, unless that was changed without any notice.

>Wayfarer's Rucksack
...What? It's generally assumed that items you gained in a previous gen don't stop existing when you go to the next one, e.g. G3's cart expansion being left in place. This bonus has no effect as is.

shes already been touched up persay, from my old edit that had yellow eyes and didnt really fit, and mimic 2 is gonna get some more changes to her hair so she isnt just a mimic 1 clone

Oh, I assumed Mimic 2 was finished when she got the ponytail. That looked great on her compared to that odd intestine hair. I just hope that dress mimic stays the same, shit's cute.

As for the Boss, I meant more like fixing her weapon and height unless she's meant to be Giant Princess 2.0. The weapon looks like it'd spill over into an adjacent card, and her height seems odd compared to the rest of the girls when other tall princesses are still the same height as others.

giant she be mah boi

as for mimic 2, nah shes not going back to the intestine style, more of super longed hair gal, since some folk have showed interest in a gal with some really long locks. Though its all up in the air since it all depends on how Eversor feels it out

Yeah I always thought doing it in those orders was more a suggestion than a hard rule in the spirit of CYOA

My body is so ready.

Only thing I'm causious about is the dryad. The wood texture doesn't look nearly as bad as I was expecting, but it still feels very out of place. It'd make her one of the only ones with any sort of texture on their sprites, which stands out against the general style.
The darker bark that makes up her clothes looks alright with it, perhaps because its darker and doesn't stand out as much, but I'd like to see one without the texture on the 'skin.'

her old sprite was cleaner, but acording to most in the vote, pretty boring

I personally liked the version that was standing more, but folk voted more for the current one with a wood texture

I find the one were she is in a pot cute.

I feel like the wood texture is fine and puts across that she's made of wood pretty well