How do you put a fresh spin on witches?

How do you put a fresh spin on witches?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0EL0Y4aZYqI
e-hentai.org/g/487291/20e78f3014/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use enough detergent and make sure you use the spin cycle.

Spin them widdershins.

Make them nice. I just run them as ancient baltic witches

>filename
Corpsefucker detected

Loli witches best witches. I’ve toyed with using the Sabbath from MGE (but less pure fetish obviously).

Also,
>filename
OP literally cannot stop sucking dicks.jpg

go all the way back around. ritual magic only, curses and shit. shady deals with shady beings. like old fucking hags

What would be a fresh spin for you? How do you usually play/create witches character?
I tend to make them much like the old ideas of witches, they are corrupted by devils, mashes babies to paste to dance naked under the moonlight with their coven and their magic is often horryfing, requiring to use rather dubious ingredients to creates their potions or their spells
They are usually have an impressive beauty in their youth but in just a few years their beauty fades and they becomes bloated and disgracious creatures

Use the current US Protestant variant:

Everybody can become a witch at any time, so you have to be constantly vigilant unless you wanna get cursed and die.

Brazilian witches

I'm brazilian and what is this?

Anymalu, youtube.com/watch?v=0EL0Y4aZYqI
She is a recurring character in it

She is tho

>Make them nice.
Make 'em tall and strong too.

Luchadore Witches.

the witches are all cute girls with dicks that want to get fucked by strong warrior types

>cute girls with dicks
Aren't those just boys?

Not if you dont touch the balls

>LE FRESH SPIN guise !!!! XDDD

sauce?

it's just a short story
e-hentai.org/g/487291/20e78f3014/

did you mean sogras?

Thanks user.

Damn I know I read this once, what is it from? And no, for some reason my Google image search is borked from mobile.

Voynich Hotel

and delicious brown is best shade of loli

Don't, play it completely straight.

Ding ding fucking ding.

No if that was true i would be gay as fuck and i sure as hell aint gay

I made my witches come from fucking around with gods, sort of like what happens to mortals when they get too big for their boots in Greek mythology. One of them tried to steal the secrets of killing gods from Vecna and he cursed all of them to punish her.

One was a proud warrior so she became horrifically strong but her body can’t handle it so she’s deformed and walks around with a cane, the other was wealthy so she became obsessed with it and had eyes made of emeralds, skin made of gold and hair strands of silver. The sister who tried to steal the knowledge didn’t change very much, but she gained a desperate need for knowledge.

The two sisters who weren’t involved are basically monsters now, but the sister who fucked up is aware of the state that she and her sisters are. None of them can die, but none of them can take a mortal life unless they do it in self defense or a mortal strikes a deal with them in some way. Maybe giving their soul for a lot of gold or power. They’re ancient so people don’t fuck with them, but people go in their woods all the time to make deals.

The sister of knowledge currently asked the PCs to find a way to kill them. In exchange, they can take all the wealth they collected.

>Pretty face, curves, boobs, hips, booty
>Boy
Pick one.

Make them old fairy tale-tier shit.
No just "she cast fireballs like every other mage... But creepy!" I'm talking weird shit, stuff like one witch kidnaps people who got lost in the woods and cuts off their arms and legs with a giant pair of magic scissors to turn them into snake like thralls, who then go out and steal children so she can squeeze them into a cider that gives eternal youth.

nah flat chested girls with dicks are the cutest

You okay there, hon?

This. I guarantee you haven't even touched a tenth of real world mythology or folklore or just crazy shit people actually did about witches. There's so fucking much. Go look at those corpse-eating Navajo witches and the see the line from old pre-human monster people like Spearfinger, or just look at that Witch Court Reporter twitter and see the insanely gameable shit that was recorded in actual IRL witch trials.

>The devil turned into a little dog and told the girl to open her mouth so he could get inside her body and rule the world.

>The only way to rob a witch of her powers is to cut her on the temples, severing the blood vessels.

>A shaggy bear the size of a rabbit told John he would help him find his wallet if he renounced his faith in God and Christ.

>Footprints in the snow on the riverbank showed where a woman had stood, watching two bald boy-demons trying to drown a girl.

Witchcraft in a culture is inherently bound up in the normal practices and beliefs of that culture but even with Christianity and Western Europe alone there is such a fucking wealth of material to tap, that you probably haven't ever actually used.

You'd have to be a giant faggot not to prefer the cute little brown thousands-of-years-old yandere witch to a decaying piece of meat.

>Reminder that western Europe's image of a witch was entirely based on small-batch beer brewers and was used to drive them out of business

Ah, Dowman Sayman, I can always trust you to be fucking weird.

I don't think Elena qualifies as yandere - she doesn't kill anyone (outside of occasional necessary self-defense), she doesn't restrain her beloved, she doesn't avoid contact with other people...

2 smol
2 flat

>>Go look at those corpse-eating Navajo witches
>Witchery Way focuses on corpses in all of their rituals and ceremonies.
>Sorcery Way involves burying a victims' personal objects or body parts (like hair) during ceremonies.
>Wizardry Way focuses on injecting foreign objects such as poison or cursed darts into the victim.
>Frenzy Way is focused on using charms that influence the emotional or mental state of others.
Nigga, this shit sounds like a fucking real world class creation system

That newly tranlsated tomboy hentai cemented this.

The one by Satuyo?

Yep, that's it

My witches were a race of 1266 identical, immortal women, spawned from the schizophrenia of a mad time goddess.

(Goddess of Strings, Voices and Regret)

Her insanity manifested itself as a race of these witches, evil, playful sorceresses, scheming and plotting against each other and the world.

Their first move after founding their capitol in a huge dark palace, was to dominate a race of tiny nature fairies that inhabited their homeland, turning each one into a puppet doll minion, armed with a sharp needle.

Their story revolved around their arch nemesis race, a faction of militaristic and geopolitics oriented "doppelgangers", men with changing faces.

Early on in the world's history, they discovered a wonderful narcotic known as "Avarice", a drug created by the god of greed, it was the most addictive substance on the planet.

The catch was that the nation which supplied this substance had barred all witches from entry some centuries previously. It was these doppelgangers who acted as the supplier for the witches, raking in hard cash whilst also gaining a huge upper hand over these women.

Eventually, the witches decided to expand their dominion over to another continent, Túran, inhabited by a race of gnomes.

Gnomes /protected/ by the doppelgangers.

Shortly after arrival and spreading their towers over the continent, the witches began causing trouble.

This is where the doppelgangers intervened. Elite, highly trained and unbreakable teams of dedicated witch hunters, appeared via mirror in the gnomish capitol. They would clear out the witch problem, in return for the gnomish share of the Avarice trade.

This greatly. greatly displeased the witches, who took immediate action against the children of the doppelganger nation.

Can continue if people are reading.

entirely too lewd

>This is where the doppelgangers intervened. Elite, highly trained and unbreakable teams of dedicated witch hunters
I like the idea of doppelgangers that hunt cults, rather than be members of them.

They are to owls what vampires are to bats

They come in a shitload of varieties.

An early and important event was the Massacre at Talince, a neutral city which had recently had a witch set up her tower inside.

Since her arrival, she had begun getting the numerous street orphans under her sway, with sugary, enchantingly sweet confectionery, and a "loving" master.

These street gangs began to brutally take over the lower districts of the city, under the command of the Black Lady.

When the doppelganger Inquisition heard of this, the team in charge of pursuing this particular witch, moved in.

In the midst of a terrible rainstorm, a cadre of witch hunters arrived at the gates of Talince, bearing seals from the king of Kotlas allowing their entry.

Silently, they marched to the residence of the Black Lady, noticing her infant spotters fleeing to report their presence.

When they arrived at "the workshop", they found it occupied. Every street rat under the witch's thrall was on guard, armed with bats, knives, pitchforks, and other assorted tat.

The doppelganger inquisition were in ornate robes, crystal infused full plate, armed with ceramic mirror blades and halberds, and determined to slay their quarry.

Hours of nightmare slaughter followed. The hunters hacked through each and every floor of the tower, losing a number of men in the process, dragged to the floor and set upon by tiny weapons.

The final clash was on the roof of the structure, whipped by the storm and lightning.

The witch hovered above, her packs of fairy dolls slicing at the hunters as they fought to harpoon down their mistress.

After an intense night of horror, the inquisition saw the sunlight ragged but victorious, less than a dozen of their number remaining.

The witch has struck down and captured, interred within a crystal mirror prison, and taken back to the inquisition headquarters.

That was TLed like a year ago. The translator just fixed a typo and updated it on sadpanda.

Great though.

I never really felt like witches got stale in the first place.

Tacticool melee SWAT witches.

Make them a race, as opposed to a job or class.

Hags already exist you dumb nigger

A playable race you stupid spic.

>Aren't those just boys?
You mean girls (male)

It's one of the best comics. Period.

The Voynich Hotel by Douman Seiman.

Thank me later.

Make them literally the devil

>giving a girl a penis
>not using it

I was thinking of saying "Does ripping off PMMM count?".
I guess you beat me too it.

>fucking stranger girl (male) in the ass
>not having enough goddamn common courtesy to give them a reach-around

What kind of "immortal" are we talking? True immortal? No dying unless killed immortal?

What's with you?

You keep going around calling people hon and sweetie and the like. It's obnoxious, and it's very obvious that you're an outsider

southerner, probably.

Flat chested or not if it has a dick it's a boy

Even if they are boy, you can make them woman.

No amount of gay activities will make them into a woman. Just admit that you like boys already.

Well, duh, we ain't cheating biology.
Though I was hinting at "make girl a woman" approach there.

>outsider

>2018
>not being into girly boys

>2 smol
>2 flat
So you are a corpsefucker then

I remember my great aunt, who's a Paula Dean tier redneck master chief, telling me a story about her quest to track down any written record of her mom's recipes after she died. She was never able to find them all because her mom had just committed the nuances of them to memory and now they are forever lost to time.
Make witches like that.

southern and racist?

Ah, one of the Three Standard Veeky Forums Replies.

>Make it evil/monstrous.
>Make it realistic.
>Return it to its “original” roots, as these are superior to any contemporary interpretation.

not those guys, but for witches especially, I can appreciate the classic.
nothing beats being a salacious old woman, tricking dungeon creatures into eating poison apples, cursing people who don't give you hospitality, and shapeshifting to cause all manner of trouble.

;_;

Look at all the degenerates. I suppose it is to be expected in a thread about a female archetype.

I believe the Veeky Forums standard replies are actually thus:
>Make it a loli
>Make it gay
>Do whatever you think is best
and, of course, the last one is the only good advice.

>Calling people degenerates on /d/lite
Do you know where you are?

rip them from the Doomspell trilogy and have them be some form of Tyranids with chitinous sking, large tatooed plates for eyes and 5 mouths.

Pretty sure they looked different in my book then in pic related but eh you get the idea.

The High Witches were bad enough, with their red skin, gigantic flappy noses, teeth-cleaning spiders and four moving and interchanging jaws, but holy shit the Griddas. Gigantic shielded eyes, brown fur, orange skin, five jaws (one on the back of their head) and claws.
-TVTropes

Soooooo... you're into dudes?

If it got a dick, it ain't a chick.