Given the massive exodus that's happening with MtG players...

Given the massive exodus that's happening with MtG players, do you think the perception of YGO as the "card game for black people" will go away in the near future?

>YGO as the "card game for black people"
is it really seen like this?
never seen a black person playing it here

it will for sure, I've rarely seen that streotype. The MTG exodus will have massive impact on that also.

I thought it was mostly hispanics and asians

>"card game for black people"

What does that even mean?

Yes. I pretty much only see black people playing YGO.
Only if you think MtG players are going to YGO, which I doubt.

It obviously means that within their local culture group they all play yugio. What the fuck else would it mean.

So MtG is "the card game for white people"?

And Asians.

Is this an american thing?

Like literally I play with a guy called Pajeet, a black guy called Ayode and some women called Sue, Claire and Tuesday.

I've seen many players buying YGO recently at my LGS ( which is fairly large ) and a few threads on Veeky Forums the past weeks so I'd say there is some truth to what OP is talking about.

>my sides

Please guys, you just dislike mtg and are just trying to create a thread hating on it. gtfo, and just create a mtg hate thread. This thread was just created by either a woman, or a back stabbing fag.

>This thread was just created by either a woman, or a back stabbing fag

are you serious dude?

hi maro

Dear user,

If you want to shit talk MTG just blatantly do it. This is going to be markedly less effective, in spite of your samefagging. If you want to talk Yugioh, go to /dng/ on Veeky Forums and talk about it.

From,
A concerned user.

hi psyops

I think they're too busy with that whole "memo" thing.

Also doubt they care about a stupid TCG anymore, that was so long ago.

>I don't know how to kook at UIDs the post

Funny how you're more upset at the insinuation of samefaging than anything else I said.

You do realize that even a donkeybrained moron can unplug their router, post on their phone, and get a friend to do the same for at minimum 6 different IPs between two people.

There is no mass exodus. The game is cardboard crack and nerds don't have the ability to self moderate.
At worst it's ten dudes from Veeky Forums and people switching to modern/tabletop instead of standard.

>upset

the only one who seems upset here is you user.

there has been a massive exodus?

currently some players are leaving due to the political shit, bad cardstock, shit standard and the fact that the only thing that's good is EDH, that's about it.

>won a few saturday lgs morning yugioh tournaments with a burn/stall deck, nimble momongas, fires every which way, man eater bugs, other stall tactics
>game is now incomprehensible

what the fuck happend

is ten years that long

Not massive as of yet but some are fed up and leaving for YGO after years of abuse.

No, not really.

/pol/ has been periodically raiding us with low quality bait for a few months now. They cite two unrelated sources to show the difference in playerbase when in reality most people who play magic play commander or modern and not standard.

>no u
Excellent tactic.

imagine being a wotc shill

and getting paid with cardboard.

if at all

>If I keep claiming it's about to happen it never has to actually come true
I see you've learned well from the GW whiners, /pol/-sama

Why bother with YGO if you believe that CCG cards are nothing but cardboard? Surely the better tactic is to just abandon CCGs entirely.

>every post I don't like is /pol/

jesus christ the more I think about it I bet you actually do work at wotc

Which is the easiest TCG to steal?

>everyone who disagrees with me works for wotc
You really are immune to hypocrisy, aren't you?

This makes sense considering how Veeky Forums really started getting bad around November

TCGs are nostalgic. why do you think we still play them?

Isn't it cute how whenever someone speaks ill of magic some dude shows up to run damage control in under 5 minutes?

Maybe that's evidence that there isn't such a massive exodus, if so many people like it enough to rush to defend it.

Never said that did I?

Or someone just fucking disagrees with you, holy shit. The unfathomably retarded depths of (you).

Paid shills user. That or very autistic neckbeards.

No, you said that you're willing to believe that the individual works at WotC, which was indicated when you said you bet they do actually work at WotC. You said that when they said that they are willing to believe you are /pol/, which was indicated when they accused you of being /pol/.

And they reply quickly too!
Great customer service!

>How could someone possibly like something that I dislike so much that I post daily thread about it?! They must be WotC shills!

Hi WotC.

>admitting to being a whiteknight
>for a fucking carboard card company
And he does it for free too

>massive exodus
>massive

Veeky Forums and r/magictcg are not as large a segment of MTG's playerbase as you seem to think.

At least I don't make daily threads trying to tear down a company whose product I literally don't by.

Wait, don't tell me you ever actually played this shit card game?

so you admit you are a wotc shill, got it. look we all know your company is in a nosedive stop trying to deny it and do damage control on every thread you see.
if only wotc provided such service non of this would have ever happened.

This.
No one's fooled, now where are the mods and why are they not banning/deleting yet.

>I can't argue, so I'll just accuse you of being a shill.
If you're going to just engage in blatant hypocrisy and rampant shitposting, so will I, /pol/.

your desperation is showing Mark.

Janitor's actually on the side of /pol/ on this one. Occasionally mods come by and delete blatant /pol/-poster threads, but whenever a janitor comes around, they just delete and warn anyone who argues with /pol/ for being off-topic.

I actually frequent /out/ and /k/ thank you very much.

You forgot /pol/ on that list, friend.

By the way if you're going to use the word PSYOPS and show that /pol/ screenshot meme, you deserve the responses you're going to get discussing mockingbirds, project manchild, the corruption and infiltration of Magic the Gathering by the Order of the Eastern Star/Skull and Bones/Mossad, and how the dumbing down of the game is tied to the literal wizard battle currently being fought over its soul.

Every fucking day without fail we get a shitty bait thread like this one

I swear Veeky Forums is slowly mutating into /tv/

I bet it hurt your soul having to call it that

This is a good point, if wotc wanted to run effective damage control they'd go after the janitors and the mods, not two random nobodies. Even in that they're incompetent

>still on this

maybe you should try going /out/ for once.

Wow, you didn't even deny it. You do play a game as trash as MtG, while being cognizant of the fact that it's absolute garbage. How does it feel to be such a trashy subhuman addict?

I guess that means we need to complain in the feedback section of the site.

Have a nice day, /pol/.

>subhuman
Careful there, that's not very PC of you

So is half of Veeky Forums reddit?

serious question.

Sometimes you just have to be honest with someone about what they are.

I like how the absolute niggers in this thread keep telling me what I think and speaking like they're trying to narrate my own thoughts.

No, not the /pol/acks...

Considering that the anti-MtG brigade frequently takes their latest MtG news straight from Reddit, the answer's yes.

>not being 100% honest about people being disgusting so they can try to better themselves

This level of corporate loyalty is impressive, guys.
I'm sure you'll be judges by 2020

How dedicated do you have to be to post daily threads about a children's card game you hate?

No, reddit just happens to take a lot of indirect influece from Veeky Forums via tvtropes

Stop trying to ruin Veeky Forums just because you discovered we don't all agree with you. Man up.

Telling you to stop shitting in the middle of the street isn't an unreasonable request

They can't control themselves, the shit just leaks out of every orifice no matter how hard they try.

Edgy

>we

>there has been a massive exodus?

Not in reality. But on /tgpol/ people are constantly crying that the end is near because WotC doesn't want to be associated with the unprofitable alt-right.

Talk about Skull and Bones and the literal cult that has infiltrated WotC.

Reminder NOT to sage this thread because it will reach bump limit faster that way

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

After all, no /pol/ack actually plays the card game. What sort of company wants to cater to a demographic that just spouts childish demands and doesn't buy their product?

What the fuck are you talking about

Get bent you ED reading /pol/ browsing newfag

Remember NOT to sage this thread because now that we don't have quests on Veeky Forums, low-effort baitthreads are the only source of immediate interactive entertainment on the board.

>WotC doesn't want to be associated with the unprofitable alt-right.

yea, look how Amonkhet went for you.

most of WOTC's customers are fat neckbeards they have to deal with it.

>you don't like it so you have no right to talk about it
Jesus Christ, this is Nintendrone levels of devotion. They must have promised you something huge.

Have a good nap, soyboy.

Honestly, I'm glad quests got their own board

I just hate the way it was handled

There's a difference between commenting on something you dislike and devoting hours of your day to shitposting about a children's card game that you don't even play and have no interest in playing on Veeky Forums, because its creators disagree with your politics.

Don’y worry. Dominaria will make Magic great again.

Le epic soy XD

Worst forced meme yet

Here we see the enigmatic /pol/ admit its true nature. Looks like we were right after all, boys.

The lack of self-awareness on this post is nothing short of beautiful

This right here.

>unprofitable alt-right
Is that the new narrative? I don't know much about FBI controlled fake opposition but that doesn't sound right.

Last I checked the people your marketing department is calling alt right are the people the rest of us call "the kids who grew up funding your arrogant company."

>nintendrone

>yea, look how Amonkhet went for you.
I don't play MtG so I don't know what that means. I'm just here to be entertained by your crying.

>we