MTG

>MTG
>Demons are all male
>Angels are all female

>first in planar chaos as a deliberate piece of strangeness, and very recently with Bolas-warped angels in Amonkhet, they've broken the second rule a few times

Is there any likelihood that they'll break the first?

Other urls found in this thread:

markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/160912042038/data-point-for-you-if-we-do-get-female-demons-i/amp
markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/160885230008/you-may-not-be-the-best-person-to-make-this#notes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah probably

No because that means sexy demons and that’s problematic.

Seriously, that’s why they won’t do it. MaRo said so.

>implying bitches don't love male demons

Yeah, yeah, SJWs in muh MtG, jews, goys, PC, Jeremy dindu nuffin, cucks, pedo judges, etc etc etc.

Shut the fuck up.

There's a demon named Lady Orca in Legends.

Fuck off, /pol/tard. I dream about the day when you get to see your mixed grandchildren.

Every critique of magic is Jeremy

STFU you pussy incel

As a matter of fact my GF has whined that there aren't more sexy girls in mtg

Oh, cool.
Still, we have yet to see a printed female demon, but at least there's a precedent for it.

>that means sexy demons

Would you call Lady Orca sexy?
I mean, she's got something going for her, but I don't think I'm going to call it sexy.

Shit like that is why the Exodus is starting.
people like you are why WOTC is failing.

I don't know what that thing in the side of her head is but I wanna lick it.

>Shut the fuck up

when everything goes back to the Original/golden days of Zendikar, Innistard and Scars of Mirridon days sure.

Until then, until then there's going to be backlash and you all know it.

WOTC will keep losing players and money until it's eventual collapse unless they change course soon and they know it just as well as you do no matter how much you want to deny it it.

So you either have alot of money invested in cardboard like a dumbfuck and it's the only thing you have or are so pathetic in life that mtg is the only thing you have to live for and you'll have to make a noose if it dies.

Either way damage control is useless against sales numbers, facts, and over all public outlook, your lone comments online will do nothing.

Why haven't the mods banned you yet?

>implying I'm one person

>Original/golden days of Zendikar, Innistard and Scars of Mirridon days sure
Oh, is that what we call that time now?

Hey now, older cards where still fairly cheap unlike today.

Banned for what? MaRo literally said we wouldn’t get sexy female demons because it’s a problematic trope.

Source your claim.

Alright, let's extend to your post the benefit of the doubt. Do you actually have a source on that, or did you happen to use "literally" figuratively?

Give me a few minutes, I’m trying to find the exact post that says that. Here’s one that says something similar:

markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/160912042038/data-point-for-you-if-we-do-get-female-demons-i/amp

Also this:

markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/160885230008/you-may-not-be-the-best-person-to-make-this#notes

Well, that's anti-succubus, rather than anti-female-demon, so we still might see some more female demons in line with the female conquistador vampires who are clothed from neck to toe.
Still, it's a pretty sad bit of discrimination regardless. Succubi shouldn't be bullied like that.

At the beginning of the game, a properly background-certified privilege checker assesses your level of privilege, amd the more privileged player has to apologize to the less privileged player and then their starting life total is reduced to ten (5 to the other player, 4 for their hate crimes, and 1 for Israel). Then the first ten of their cards are given to the least privileged person in the room. Then, the following rules are enacted:

Permanents only untap every third turn.

All damage is reduced by 2 from every permanent and spell.

The more privileged player has to ask permission to attack; if the opponent says no, then the more privileged person must give over control of their creatures.

Additionally, you can be arrested for rape if any of your creatures depict a strong, independant womyn in anythi g but a commanding role.

>Is there any likelihood that they'll break the first?
No.
Depicting women as evil is problematic, see Liliana,

bump :^)

>Well, that's anti-succubus, rather than anti-female-demon, so we still might see some more female demons in line with the female conquistador vampires who are clothed from neck to toe.
People are still going to wank off to them. lmao

You spent all that time coming up with this post and no (You)s. Poor bastard

I think it's practically our moral duty to masturbate to and draw lewds of the mtg girls at this point.
Even Puritan men found it within themselves to masturbate to the sight of a bare ankle.

>cucks of the coast
>female demons
lol

I genuinely just cannot fathom how you get to this point as a fantasy author.
No wonder the writing in mtg is so dogshit. I wonder how many "problematic tropes" they have to step around whenever they write a piece.
And I'm not even defending the damsel in distress or sexy demon tropes, but putting a hard line down and saying you'll never ever cross it is just limiting the stuff you can write for no reason whatsoever. It's retarded.

That is a literal group of Shareblue faggots I normally only see in certain types of threads, pic very related, and I have no idea what they're doing on this board, did they get lost or something?

Also, hi from /pol/.

That a nice pic of yourself there.

does she kill Angus Mackenzie?

>Also, hi from /pol/.

Go back

Eh. Used to it.

YOUR TROPE SPACE IS........................ PROBLEMATIC

It was particularly bad in the Ixalan Block art. Because depicting violence against women is problematic you have a bunch of art of women being solo badasses or killing men. Which stands out as unrealistic, and even the normies noticed. I think what Critical Theory jackasses need to understand that depicting violence against women, especially in a fantastical setting, does not mean condoning violence against women. People can tell the difference between fantasy and reality.

>People can tell the difference between fantasy and reality
Every piece of art and media has some sort of influence on the viewer, even if how much or what kind varies.
Yes, every individual is still responsible for their own actions, but that's not what the "critical theory jackasses" are interested in.

its people like you that are ruining a game that was once amazing, now its a shell of its former self.
you should be ashamed

just like magic, we are having an sjw problem on tg. since when did tumblr think it was ok to visit here?

Mtg has had plenty of art of women dying horribly. The number of pieces of black art with an angel dying in some horrific way is pretty high.

....user, people are eating TIDE PODS nowadays. I don't think that people can tell the difference between fantasy, reality, and insanity any longer.

Oddly, since they kicked out /wst/ and created /qst/. Pol and SJW weren't nearly as much of a problem. Which is weird, because those /wst/ writers could be freaks.

>57748667
Niggers.

>1 new post
FUCKING KEKED

Soy.

>people
>americans
ftfy

>I dream about the day when you get to see your mixed grandchildren.
Creep. If you're literally genocidal you don't get to pretend you're also not literally genocidal. Insane trash like you threatening the long term safety of Scottish lassies create extremists who will protect them at absolutely any cost. Hitler was a pussy. Stop provoking people.

Sorry for rising to the bait.

People started talking about mockingbirds, project manchild, Mossad infiltration of gaming, Age of Sigmar and End Times as a Tikkun Olam sacrifice, MTG's egregore waking up and a bunch of other weird shit. They're here to attempt damage control.

Give us incubi and succubi wotc!

Americans aren't the only retards dying to the tide pod meme.

>go on any forum
>express genuine criticism and concern towards WotC
>I just think Wizards shouldn’t introduce cards for the explicit purpose of appeasing a minority group such as blacks or women, but rather make good, interesting cards and THEN design the art
>”wow you fuckin /pol/tard neo-Nazi DRUMPF supporter literally Hitler sexist puppy killer rapist I can’t even right now”

The nu-players are just as much at fault than WotC.

>All I said was "Keep dykes and niggers out of my white, Christian card game" and now everyone is acting like I'm a Nazi like what are they talking I have no idea what I did wrong?!?!?
And you're serious, blame /pol/. Their endless shilling poisoned the well. This is the future they chose.

You either decided to dismiss the point and latch on to specific words for the sake of arguing or you are just that fucking stupid and missed the point. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the former.

I'm pretty sure you just responded to someone who just keeps reposting the same bullshit in every thread that mentions MTG.

You should have just ignored him. Replying to a /pol/ poster is just giving him the attention he desperately wants.

There are male angels though, they're all black men. No joke look at all the angel cards in a database my dude.

Agreed, you must be in your mid twenties or up and rich to play MTG.

"intersectional" pandering isn't making the game any better and everyone knows it

Ironically a company trying and failing to find greater appeal ends up banning things like "problematic" lesbian playmats

This still leaves possibility of some mother termite monstrosity

You're supposed to be 18 to post here

>Two sets of trips
Checked

The ls are mostly just chiseled obsidian looking dudes rather than actual black people. There is one I forget the name of that clearly had a black guy model though. One of the Invocations

Yeah, those are the ones from Amonkhet, which I'm pretty sure originally happened because of someone loosely thinking of Malach of the Dawn. Either way, the addition of male angels to Amonkhet was specifically done to be weird and out of place, as to show that the plane had been warped in some way and was wrong. Plus it kind of makes sense for angels in a plane to look like the people who live there.

Also Amonkhet was originally supposed to come immediately after Eldritch Moon, so I'm pretty sure they were also just on an evil angel kick.

Yeah, Devastation Angel. Cool card honestly.

>hey, could you please design good mechanics and interesting lore for creatures/planeswalkers BEFORE you decide on race, gender, and sexuality instead of vice versa?
>”p-p-pol!!”

Not him, but you two retards are exactly who he’s talking about. No one cares that there’s black and/or female characters. The issue is that Wizards is focusing strictly on some kind of diversity agenda instead making the cards flavorful, let alone viable. Remember Kaya? Wizards even explicitly stated she was created to bring in more black players and they even hired some “African-American community expert” or what not.

But I’ll probably just get called a /pol/tard or a Jeremy so whatever.

>decide on race, gender, and sexuality instead of vice versa

Dont most people desing a cherecter first and than give them a role? And arnt the people who desing cherecters and the people who make up the crunch not the same guy so most likley the thing is being done side to side?