What does tg think about the lore of Endless Legend

What does tg think about the lore of Endless Legend

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!lsRmxR5Q!fa5UYrvbnVI-CbT-sAOjMmllBOTn8lDGekjlkVlsv-4
mega.nz/#!E8ojHRbB!EFUfT8jtvyPLV4ZZBihAU7qJRJqsud8oUh5CsBqGnIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Broken Lords best lords

Concrete endless are faggits that were jealous the virtuals got to live with their waifus.

It's great that dust is part of a larger setting and conflict that goes beyond the borders of Auriga, but both settings can be seperated from each other without hurting anything. I like how Wild Walkers are a great spin on traditional elves by thinking something through and incorporating it into the gameplay, but without turning them upside-down in a contrarian attempt at originality. The same goes for other rather traditional fantasy elements. Of course the other factions can be much more crazy, and that is also great. Humans are not just humans, even though the Vaulters are probably the most vanilla faction in that regard, but can be quite distinct.

Dungeon of the Endless is a fun place, for dungeon crawling definitions of fun.

Still a bit of a shame that Vaulters are canon winners, but their faction quest involves saving those left on Auriga right? I do wonder how well other races fare in the permafrost Auriga, Dosh Lords are likely still living, but what about the others?
I have yet to play it because I'm a poorfag

>Dosh Lords still going
Well, they thrive on dust and living beings
Seeing as everyone is dead, living beings are out of the question
Dust is next to non existant in the snowy regions in the game
So I guess it will be hard for them to exist at that point
However, in ES this guy exists, so maybe a few did survive

Someone post more art for my SW conversion.

Cultists are fun because you really have to spend time learning and interacting with all the various little tribes and species littering the game. Managed to make the 4x feel like an adventure game as well. Eyeless Ones are neato.

it's alright.
I like how the story basically doesn't matter, since Auriga canonically turns into a giant ball of ice and winter with little to no life on it at all.

Do you want the complete artbook?
Cause then I could make a mega link for you
Got the artbook myself

that would be amazing

There is a Dosh Lord hero in endless space. So some might gotten out in time with the Vaulters.

Here you go, I hope
mega.nz/#!lsRmxR5Q!fa5UYrvbnVI-CbT-sAOjMmllBOTn8lDGekjlkVlsv-4

thank you so much

sweet.

Do you have Endless Space 1 and 2 one?

I wish I had

Is it even out yet?

ES2, not but I think ES is
I forgot that I own ES, so I can take a look if I can get my hands on the artbook

Managed to get it for you guys
Have some ES2 art as well
mega.nz/#!E8ojHRbB!EFUfT8jtvyPLV4ZZBihAU7qJRJqsud8oUh5CsBqGnIQ

Doing the Endless' work user, thank you kindly

The lore is ok, sometimes good, sometimes less, it takes some races that are usually used as setting-npcs or even setting-villans >BBEG ugh and makes them playable e.g. the Morgawr, which could perfectly be the evil race / !notVictorianBritishEmpire in a campaign.
You are given the token magical faction and the (quasi) standard humans and other more, all of them with a twist that makes them special snowflakes, but not Mary Sues.

What I love most of all in EL is the Winter, how it is comparable in terms of leght and strength to the ASoIaF "winter" and how it changes gameplay and adds new mechanics to the game, making you feel as really longing to take shelter within your city walls and simply hide to endure the harsh climate and the (sometimes) awful maluses.

And then you get surpised by having a winter that, while making every combat unit in the game deal a good 50% less damage, gives you a +2 to Food production per pop.

It really has all it would take a setting to be campaign-able, with every region and npc having endless HAH! possibilities of fluffing and personalization and waifuization, because players love to have waifus and such

The Vodyani tickle so may of many fetishes

desu I would just generate a EL in-game map and use that