mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Old

Ahriman did nothing wrong.

Should I get 3 razorwing jetfighters or 2 razorwings and a voidraven?

fuck i screwed up, no title

Are custodian wardens good enough to take as allies in a vanguard? If not I'll run them as troops

Does a Wazbomma actually perform its job of being super mobile anti-tank? Should I just take a dakkajet instead?

Wonder how many pieces this guys is made of. I mean, I'll be able to choose not glue some of those accessories on him, r...right?

this makes my penis become the big penis

You know whats pissing me off? Soup.
Soup is the cancer killing 40k and everyone who makes soup lists, "curry" lovers pretend that curry is not just a type of soup BUT IT IS SOUP.
CURRY IS SOUP OF A DIFFERENT FLAVOUR.

What we need is bread and butter, one army one codex, we'll make bread a butter the future of 40k.
Who's with me?

You should get a better army kid

New model for Valdor, ugly or not?

looks like a golden faggot

Any word on where the NA warhammer cafe is going to be?
Or for that matter, what it is? It it going to be a mini WHW or just a big GW shop with a cafe in it?

>that white lion

RETURN FLUFFY, YOU FUR WEARING STORMCAST!

>his country does not have wargame cafes
Do USAfag even have boardgames bars/cafes?

Man I just want some sanguinary guard and custodes in the same list

Seriously does forgeworld hate money? Why would they make a model that ugly?

Probs dallas, their NA HQ is in Irving and the metroplex has a big Warhammer community. I couldn’t say where though, no way it’s downtown, and a cafe in the middle of nowhere would be a poor choice

How do I build/play Adeptus Arbites?

No. Fluffy is mine now. What are you going to do about it you pointy ear faggot?

thats some pokemon gen 4 levels of overdesign

No?

We just play games at gamestores

Absolutely ugly.

>tsons don't get psychic dreds.

Why must we suffer so?

Because he was wrong

Where should I get my paints from? Will GW jew the heck out of me?

Big Celestine tits right in my face

Near northpark maybe?

A psychic dread for a legion that can revive the dead sounds like an odd thinf

Sooner or later it will happen. We still haven't got much units.

How barbaric.

Wait couldn't they only revive rubrics?

Anyone feel like they underutilize their characters? Kind of weird how they give these insane buffs that work best hiding behind a wall of dudes but should be up close fricking up shit.

Vallejo or somesuch.

I could see that. The whole area is super popular and isn’t too expensive. I wouldn’t mind that at all, pretty close to where I live and is right off Greenville so I could go and get actual food. Though maybe they’d want to avoid areas with a lot of good restraunts to sell more food?

>over-designed

is this code speak for "too hard for shitty painters to paint"?

Rubrics are getting revived. But not the sorcerers.These get maimed and mutated.

Pretty sure Magnus revived a guy named Madox before

Ill be honest, I went to a supper club once that had this basement grotto that was carved out of a cave with a bar and torches along the walls. And played a few games down.

Pretty comfy.

It's a code for tasteless addition of every detail at the same time. Models are like sculptures. You can't just put as much crap as possible. It doesn't work like that.

Bait? Or do you think the trophy stuff on valdor looks good?

No overdesigned stuff is fun to paint. But it looks like shit and is a tell for a lack of talent and idea for design. That and a lot of little ornaments look like mush on a miniature on the table.

I said it in another board, and I repeat it. Final Fantasy characters have less bling than this motherfucker.

Why are the banana terminators so disappointing

I like him.

Wish they'd come out with some stodes who have screamin' knee armor though. The emperor was all about 4 things:

Gold
Eagles
Plumes
Screamin' Knees.

And fucking bitches

custodes should be overdesigned and ridiculous as hell

fuck off back to the 30k general if you don't like that, even worse, you might be an iron warriorsshitter

nah just too busy, having nice raised detail areas is fine from a paining standpoint but you can get to the point where it just feels like stuff it tacked on for the hell of it.

Eh, its not a big loss, you could always greenstuff one yourself.
And anyway, there's only one screaming knee out of all of those dudes. not exactly like its common.

Forge Moon Deimos user here: I promised to share my progress on my army, so here is my Dominus WIP. Please forgive the potato quality, I'm still trying to figure out how to make these pictures look halfway not-shit.

>Why are the banana terminators so disappointing

Because mobility is king. And they are slow.

>Also Terminators are known for durability. But when your basic dudes are 2+/4++. You're only "durability" is +1 W

>now if they made Custode Terminators 1+ (1s always fail)

Their knees are screaming because of all that weight put upon them. With so much armour, weapons, and chad to carry, your knees would cry out for mercy too.

Is it problem with just the Emperor for bald, topknot, high cheekbones fetish or the Brits in general?

Summoning should unironically be allowed after debarking, deepstriking, or just allow the character to move after.

Takes like 4 turns for any daemon summoned by a character in a transport to move.

Takes 3 turns for a deepstrike summoned daemon to move.

Fucking rediculous.

Fuck, I wish we got more stuff like in your pic. The Sagittarum are good, but I would’ve loved some screaming knees and leg armor like that, not to mention some good capes that aren’t fuckhueg. Not to mention those godly tassels and ornamentations.

Just sheer weight of fats is enough to make my knees cry

Would be rad if they had been 4++ base with +1 for the detachment giving 3++.

Then again, who has the points for that?

yeah, summoning sucks hard. You don't gain CP because they don't count as part of your army, random chance of hurting yourself and/or getting nothing and the summoned unit takes forever to get mobile.

Best Eldar colour scheme?

Imo the real killer beyond movement restriction on top of the risk is that you're fucking yourself over on command points too.

A deepstrike get sorceror summoning daemons is just an expensive droppod guy.
It should be allowed.

Dead.

I think the topknot is supposed to symbolised the stylings of the techno barbarians, sort of inspired by Mongol helmets

This one, pretender

Yeah, the problem with all terminators is that they are slow.

At least the custard termies move at 6 not 5.

What made them a bit better in 7th was the FW terms took up the same amount of space on a transport as a normal troop. (also the other rules that helped everything having teleport etc.)

Overall I think termies underperform in 8th.

What's generally better, l spear or shields?

That or maybe the 6 fnp on psychic attacks being everything.... or just all mortal wounds.

1 shield per 2 spears imo.

Spears, though throwing a shield in the squad to tank things like Lascannons isn't a bad idea.

meh all termies are. I wish they got either the old 3+ on 2d6 back or rend resist where they wouldn't have their save modified at all until AP-3 or 4

Soon

I don't know, I always felt Squats always came up a little short.

I am sure somebody is going to kitbash the new squat necromunda model and do a whole IG army.

>old 3+ on 2d6 back
Would take forever as you can't batch roll them.

>or rend resist where they wouldn't have their save modified at all until AP-3 or 4
Terminator Armour reduces AP by half, rounding down?

Or make their 5++ a 5+++?

Wait holy shit, I think he actually has one

I'm thinking of having two squats, one standing on the other's shoulders so they'd be tall enough to see over walls and run them as an Inquisitorial Alcolyte.

>tfw my backlog feels like Sisyphus's rock.
I wish I had more time to paint.

Wait what model has that!

>the old 3+ on 2d6
that would have been the smart decision, but the lowest common denominator wanted 2W terminators so we're fuckin stuck with that

new Valdor

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE

THEEEEEEEEEEE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

IIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT

PRIIIIIIIIIIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARCH

Sleep less. You can sleep when you're dead, but you need to live in order to paint.

I do that with marines

Dorn is fortifying his position.

Or do you mean 40k Primarch and not just Primarch in general?

Just do one model at a time, and put away whatever you’re not working on. Trying to get everything 100% and perfect is a bad idea too, paint to table standard and then come back when you’ve cut down the backlog
t. Tried making 5 armies at once

Calm down, they've go to stretch this out over years.

Why is his fucking head so fucking skinny? Same thing happened to Angelos's model. Forgeworld need to sort out their fucking 3Drender-to-mould translation algorithm.

Idk. I feel that Terminators toughness is too low. They're supposed to be walking tanks. T6 - T7 might make them feel more that.

Is that how you kitbash a Primaris out of regular Marines?

>that tail
That's some new level of armpit hair.

Exactly

The Terminator armour is supposed to be able to work in a live plasma drive yet they're not immune to plasma.

I'm currently focusing on painting a DKoK batallion of 2 officers and 3 infantry squads. I'm slowly making progress. it would be nice if I could paint everyday, but I can't.

*Decades

Naw, what makes them so special is the armour. It should be the armour save that sets them apart.

wouldn't say no to them getting BS/WS 2+, though

Exo armour when?

Flippin' new valdor on his left knee Praise the emperor, master of gold, plumage, screamin' knees, eagles, and fucking bitches

Ulthwe

Reminder: Supposed 'big expert' and 'good player' Lawrence Baker only got 130 in the LVO.