ITT: We filter out bad players

ITT: We filter out bad players

>alright for this campaign you're only going to be limited to this one race for character creation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iPAr7kL-mmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We wont be playing D&D.

We will not have characters with no parients

>You can't use magic in this campaign

Chaotic Neutral characters are banned.

You can't play a human or a fighter.

nice stealth shitty DM thread

The system does uses only regular six sided dice.

You'll just kill them offscreen to force drama anyway, so whatever.

You does uses words uncorrectly.

>Alright, Here's your pre-made characters for the next year-long campaign. Don't worry about backup characters, I've put too much effort into making them to let any of these guys die.
>Oh, and I hope you've seen the latest season of Rick And Morty, I'm going to new you all to be at least a quarter of my intellectual level to really grasp the depths of the campaign. Also certain events in the series will become relevant here.

That is bad GM practice, you make there parients badass so they would have goal to be as badass as them.

>coasters

>being a gramar nazi
Caught you faggot.

*grammar nazi

>your parents cast you out for not being hard enough

>Its a modern campaign
>Post apoc campaign
>Could be a historical setting
>Could be sci fi

>Your parents are a mid campaign encounter as they challenge you and your party to prove your worth.

That's pretty bad ass though

>you can't use shitty forced memes
Sorry OP

Wojack isn't really even making the face

Pic related. I fixed it

avatarfagging is against the rules

If posting 2 images constitutes as avatarfagging, then report me instead of crying about it bitch boy.

>Christianity is true
>The enemy are muslims
>You can only play white, human, heterosexual, Catholic, cisgendered males
You then bait and switch everyone who remained and reveal your true campaign. Unless they actually want to go full DEUS VULT in which case I'd say: knock yourself out.

>You can only use two genders for your character

> No women or LGBTQQLMFAO.
If I apply it to the whole internet, I might filter out one or two good players, but it's worth it just in time saved.

Finally, it is my time to Strike!

>If posting 2 images constitutes as avatarfagging
Not that user but it does.

>avatarfagging is against the rules
So is posting memes and image macros outside of /b/.

>It's grimdark shit farming low fantasy because the GM's been watching Game of Thrones again.

Cool, I'll take female and male.

>Cool, I'll take female and male.

Ban people who impede on other people's fun like 90% of You. It's really that simple.

RAW says that trigender counts as only one and it doesn't say you can't take it more than once so I'm taking it twice to min-max my gender score and get extra damage when I wield my feminine penis.

Get out, Vivec

There's nothing in the OP that inherently limits fun, I'd say. Just limiting player races may, immediately, stop you playing the character you envisioned. That being said, if it enables more fun further down the line due to a more coherent setting or coherent team, is it necessarily a bad thing?

>Brainlets thinks that if there are rules, the game isn't fun

>Brainlets
>think
That's not how it works.

>melanin casting is real

>anytime a player rule lawyers the DM their character is reverted to level 1

>The race you'll be limited to is demi-angel otherkin.
>What, you want to play as human? Are you fucking retarded?

I agree. Most human-fighter fags are plebbit tier.

If anything said thus far in this thread "impedes" on your fun, then you are an uncreative muppet.

>You can't play, goodbye.

>did everybody bring their maga hats?

>Your dad shows up regularly to kick your ass and only acknowledges you as his son after you defeat him
Abusive, awesome, hilarious, or all of the above?

Alright, we're starting en media res, in a trapped room, which you must solve a puzzle to escape. Here's a five minute timer. Go.

>when someone wants to play FATAL instead of what game you are playing

>insta kick if someone talks OOC
>insta kick if you go for a bathroom break. Instead, you must use the Bottle Of Piss Holding and Bucket Of Shit

Wubba lubba dub fuck off.

I prefer to let the setting do it for me.
Just don't include weebbait and D&Dshit to cater to retards.
Have everything be a consequence.
Just play things out realistically. You don't need to go out of your way to filter out bad players if your game world is down-to-earth.

Fuck off

How is cuckface a forced meme if it's actually making fun of a real-life trend you spergmaster

>and that race will be sergals

It's because it didn't happen organically

Pepe, for example, is a real meme. He originated in a comic which someone read and liked, so they cropped out part of a panel and used it as a reaction image. people liked it, so they started using it themselves. Over the course of a few years, it slowly evolved from a single reaction image to the meme we know today

Pepe is a real meme. Le epic cuckface isn't

>find out player posts here
>immediately booted

one of my players more or less chose that backstory. his parents are big deal paladins in the biggest city on the plane (innistrad).

he was more into dueling and music and sort of resented the church/his parents so he half left half got kicked out to go live on his own in a podunk town.

only just started the campaign but im interested to see where it goes once we leave the pre-written module.

This, can't fault a man for having unsavory habits, but damn his for letting others know.

What about characters who are their own parents?

>being your own ancestor

>The bandits, shocked by the sudden death of four of their compatriots, scatter and flee, most of them dropping their weapons. What do you want to do?

>when your sole character trait is "My mom is my Dads mom"

>there are real and fake memes
I used to think like this when I was 14.

Everything is a meme
Image macros aren't real
YTMND is dead
Flash is being replaced
Grow up

Peak Autism: The Post

>Grow up

Not him, but do you realize that this is pretty rich considering you're criticizing him for having a different standard of memes?

We're all mad here.

>alright for this campaign you're only going to be limited to this one race for character creation

Foolish op, you need to be more devilish than that:

>in this campaign all races and classes are allowed... but only for one! The rest of you can only play an human fighter. I'll leave the choice to who plays who to you

Found the bad GM.
Why even use a system if you get upset when players follow the rules?

I like my memes to be classics.

There's no such thing as a standard of memes. A meme is objectively a meme. You can say it's shit if you want but that doesn't stop it being a meme.

>Safety Not Guaranteed got its own fucking movie

You don't get what I'm talking about

I'm not saying the older stuff is better. I'm not like that, and I can't fucking stand people who are. I like plenty of modern memes, and there were plenty of really shit forced memes back in the 2000s (mudkipz, peanut butter jelly time, fucking desu)

My issue is the attitude that comes with a lot of these /pol/r9k/ memes. They aren't memes because people thought that they were funny or interesting or fun, they're memes because the people who made them wanted to have a symbol to use to identify themselves as a dank memer

People use them as a means to look cooler than whoever they disagree with. Le cuckface was made by one guy as a means to mock the left, as well as to make himself look cool

I get the feeling that the reason you go to such great lengths to justify your autistic dislike of this meme is because it describes you or a group you're a part of. The joke stops being funny because it's making fun of you.

I have a reliable way to filter out Veeky Forums posters from my games:
>Okay guys, there are no rules in this game for stat differences between males and females

+4 to charisma if you are a female

if that image is where I think it's from, your conclusions worry me somewhat

Evil characters are also banned.

Furry/scaly races are like Monster Hunter's Felynes, waist high and basically just a talking bipedal version of that animal with thumbs. No exceptions.
Elves are also a small race and there are no gnomes since elves are the small magic forest people.
Half-breeds don't happen.

Those rules chase away Furries while keeping beast races, elves while chasing off elfwankers, conceptual gnomes without the lolrandumb because they're behaviorally elfy, and eliminates nearly all snowflake races.

It's not about denying scientific facts about muscle mass. It's about triggering people who care entirely too much about realism in fantasy elfgames.

this >create rules
>players follow rules
>penalize them for following the rules
what madness is this?

>The main crop grown in this setting is potatoes

I am the rules.

I was mostly pointing at the rough futadom part, but hey whatever.

Rule 0 says the DM is always right but Rule -1 says a DM isn't a DM without players.
You tread thin ice with your absolute decrees. You trigger a peasant uprising.

works better when reversed, amigos.
>MY NAME IS SUE!
>HOW DO YOU DO!!
>NOW YOU GONNA DIE!!!

No, it doesn't really apply to me

I just don't like it because of the condescending teenage attitude associated with it

I have had two GMs get mad over the years from players not wanting homebrew rules, and wanting to play by the book.

When you say "Hey, let's play Pathfinder." I didn't think you meant "Hey, let's play only half of Pathfinder's actual rules, and I'll just make up the rest as I need."

Agreed
youtu.be/iPAr7kL-mmg

I need to run such a campaign with my friends.
we'd have a great time.

Clearly this website is not the place for you.

I don't think you've used Veeky Forums enough. It's probably the least Veeky Forums board on Veeky Forums

It made sense for 2e because the rules were full of holes and contradictions. It practically forced home rulings.

But pathfinder is almost overdesign in terms of rules coverage.

decent meme, great job

>It's probably the least Veeky Forums board on Veeky Forums
Nah that's /po/.

2e was made entirely of optional rules which had to be mostly unrelated to each other to stay modular.

So GURPS?

No, because they were all still D&D rules.

Sure, but in design philosophy

Your attitude of "if you don't like my faggoty posts you must be part of the faggoty group my faggoty posts are targeting" is the reason people hate you. It's not because we're offended; it's because you're just not funny.

If you really want to filter bad players, just ask them what they find most appealing about playing P&P games. You'll be able to not only filter out bad players but also players who just wouldn't gel with you or your groups style.

I genuinely don't care if you don't find it funny and I don't care if you hate me because this is an anonymous website.

Don't forget that rich fucks actually consider purchasing Veeky Forums and turning it into a meme farm.

I suppose that's just how it is, friend.