/mgg/ - Monster Girl General

Previous episode: Full Economic Quarantine edition.

The place for anything relating to Monstergirls, Monsterboys, or any settings relating to those things; including your own.

Also the home of the as of yet un-named Veeky Forums Monstergirl RPG, because Veeky Forums can still get shit done.
It's work-in-progress "rulebook" can be found here: piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr

Previous thread: [link goes here]

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

And of course, an assortment of various creatures from myth, legend and folklore.

Why haven't you supported your government in putting up prohibitively costly sales taxes on incoming goods to help prevent economic corruption of foreign interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

mgewiki.com/w/Sasha_Fullmoon
mgewiki.com/w/Q&A_with_Kenkou_Cross
docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sales tax disproportionately affect the middle and lower class. That five cents extra I spend on a Zipangu sex manual is a much larger portion of my income than if I’m able to afford twelve castles.

That's only for everyday goods, where you will avoid such issues by buying locally sourced products, which are also safer for you. Buy a local sex manual instead. You only need the one missionary position anyway.

even if you don't pay those 5 cents you still pay with your soul for giving in to lust you heathen, report to the nearest order confession chamber immediatly

Okay, but what if my wife lacks a frontgina?

Then you do missionary with the back, good user.
The manual has the proper instructions to it. Try to avoid getting trampled.

>The only things that are altered are the things that prevent them from having sex.
>the women end up as though they had never even been human in the first place
HMMMMMMMMM

mgewiki.com/w/Sasha_Fullmoon
>Both her eyes and her vagina were wet with desire; when she looked to the side, she saw the two little girls she corrupted to begin with and she soon knew that they both desired "you" in the same way that she herself did. In order to corrupt "you", their beloved and in order to fall to "you", the three corrupted saints went after "you", dreaming of staining their entire bodies in "your" white sticky liquid...
Reminder that if you support the demon lord you have no problem mindraping children into becoming craven sluts.

She hates you.

This was not a surprise; she had rage in her heart long before your ancestors walked the land. Her fires had been forged from the depths of the planet, the earth itself vomiting her terrifying form as if unable to keep her malice within itself. And her legend was known to be that of ruin - Harbinger of the End, Ash-bringer, Lifescourge, Lord of Hellfire. The dragon of the War of Wrath.

And now Irdam the Blue lay before you, defenseless, waiting for death.

---

She had woken from her slumber years after the new Demon Lord had come to power, clawing her way out of riches innumerable. This new form small, piteous - pink flesh bare and vulnerable compared to her glittering blue scales, tougher than an angel's will. The cold of base metals - jagged chalices, sharp crowns, biting into her.
Irdam had thought herself dying, then, some sort of wasting disease stripping away her scales, weakening her and bringing her to death's door. Instead of despair at the thought of such an ignominious death, she had raged, and her lightning breath alone had been a blinding fury that ripped apart her centuries-old mountain lair.

She had not understood, then, what the Demon Lord had done. Had she known, she would have preferred that slow wasting death to this.

The collapse of the mountain and the sight of the Ashbringer's breath had brought the city of Dawn into panic. Even now after centuries the nation's psyche remembered the scars of what the dragons of ages past had done to it.

You had been part of the subjugation squad, weeks after the scouts had failed to return. Many had thought it a suicide mission. With the target deep in monster territory, only volunteers without family to care for had been dispatched, those who would not be missed. You had vowed to keep your people safe, and if you had to lay your life down to protect your home from such an ancient entity of disaster, you would not hesitate to do so.

The journey to the destroyed lair had been harrowing. Good men snatched up by succubi, lured away by beast folk. A battalion of mages and knights remained strong and determined enough to bring down any monster. But Irdam was no mere monster - her existence was more akin to a natural disaster. You had seen her form rising from the depths of the chasm, much more than a winged lizard. An immense entity of whose very image clawed primal terror into your mind. You had just enough time to see those majestic, clawed wings unfurl, the tower sized spines stand up and the flash of the dragon's breath - an arching, scintillating instant of nihilistic beauty striking the core of the battalion, striking you, engulfing all.

You barely manage to recover in time to see your colleagues unconscious and stripped bare by the blast, to see kobolds and orcs swarm over them and drag them away to an unknown fate. And as you sink back into black sleep, you too are carried away.

Upon the riches of past glory you awaken, dressed in age old fashions of lords. Your hands, scrambling in the dark, find an ornate, jeweled obsidian dagger hidden in its belt, and emboldened as you look around the piles of gold, looking for whatever beast had captured you. Whatever it was may have dragged you off, but you would not simply lie down and become its slave.

You find her atop a stone dais, bathed in the illumination of the moon, its light corrupted by the golden surfaces. Even before her eyes slide open, you know who it must be. But you cannot reconcile this - this woman no taller than yourself clad in shining sapphire scales- tall, well built, a mixture of feminine beauty surrounded by hard masculine lines - with the dread legend that you had seen rising up to carve away at the landscape, until she sees you, and her beauty is robbed by the vehement disdain on her face.

It is too late to run. She crosses the distance in an instant, a flap of her wings landing her in a landslide of coins before you. Her voice is a low, gruff snarl, hissing and croaky, of words ill used.
"Your name. Give it to me."

When you do not answer, her claws whip out, impossibly swift. Each pointed nail as long as your hand, the blow should have bisected you - tatters of cloth falling to the floor. And a blazing heat erupts within you, a painfully intense arousal, like you had never felt before. You scream as you climax, staining the remains of the noble's outfit as you drop to the shifting floor.

The look of her incredulous disgust burned shame into your soul, long after she turned away in revulsion, long after she contemptuously flew back to her bed.

She drags answers from you, one by one. Your name, your position as a disinherited son of a disgraced noble family. She cares little of the city of humans so close to her doorstep, but draws every last detail of the what happened to the Demon Lord that you can answer from your mind - each piece of information painstakingly questioned, each point catalogued with precise care. Each answer given too slowly ending with you impaled on her claws, twisting and writhing in exquisite arousal. After the first few times you had taken to focusing on her features to keep sane; her long blue hair, the slit silver eyes. The curve of her rear beneath the smooth, scaled tail wound in sinuous fashion behind her.

Between sessions of interrogation, you are fed and cleaned by furtive kobolds, leaving you food and taking away your leavings in golden chamberpots. From them you learn the fate of your predecessor scouts and your allies, shared out amongst her minions like so many bags of grain. You learn name, of their terror of her. Learn more of the tales of old. Irdam, the All-Feared. He who had been the downfall of civilisations.

And she claims more of your knowledge and mind in the meantime.

---

One day, she does not come to torment you. You had been left in a wretched state, your captor leaving you wracked with intense desire, a red ragged agony that she delighted in seeing you in. Her voice had changed over the weeks, dropping the gruff facade in exchange for the sweet feminine sibilance of her real voice as she learned more of how the monsters had been corrupted into their female forms.

She did not return the next day. You espy her upon the dais, recumbent, resting. And the obsidian blade tingles under your hand.

You climb the steps to the ceremonial dais. She does not move, does not stir, not even when the coins slip under your feet. Her pert breasts rising and falling with each breath, undefended by her scales, heart vulnerable to any blow. You flinch cowardly as her claws flex open, and are reminded all too readily ;

She hates you.

And she is lying here, as if waiting for death.

You may not be a genius, but as you stand over her with blade in hand more than just your sense of danger is screaming. How did you manage to get such an opportunity? Was she so careless to sleep without a guard?
Kill her now, your instinct said, end her threat.
But why is she vulnerable? Why let herself be vulnerable? Your curiosity and self-preservation argue, and you hesitate long enough to see bloodstains on the dais - no simple bed, but a sacrificial altar.
You see her hand tense even as you have the knife raised - and you make a decision. The knife is discarded to the gilt flooring. You will not be a pawn of a monster in this way, even if you know not if your choice was from pity or defiance. And your heart lurches as she glares at you again, rising from the stone slab like a firestorm. In an instant, the ancient altar is gone, crushed as she transforms into her former body - a colossal being of shimmering blue, a serpent of wing and war, a devourer of lands. A stamp of her claws sends you hurtling back, your clothes shredded by coins flying outwards.
"Why didn't you do it? What kind of coward are you, that you cannot even slay a dragon when he is exposed to you?" The incandescent anger radiates from the dragon's entire body, as the mighty tail thrashes out behind her. Her strident feminine voice calls out, knocking you back. Tooth and fang large enough to skewer houses slam shut before you, as the crackle of lightning breath started in the back of her throat. And then that immense form vanishes just as swiftly as it had appeared, leaving her a mere humanoid once more.

"You fool. You'll never get another chance like this. Fah! Your plan would never have worked to begin with- did you think you'd be able to pierce my skin? Pathetic mortal. Just for that, you will suffer an eternity. Your family, burned away piece by piece. Your land turned to dust, every trace of your history wiped out, like I have done to countless other peoples." She strikes you down, sending you spilling down the crest of gold. The blade of darkness is pressed into your hand as she straddles you, eyes maddened, her breasts hanging before your face.
"Do it," she orders, clasping your shoulders. The dragon has you pinned, only your arms able to move. As you shake your head, she stabs you through the shoulder with those piercing claws, relishing your scream.
"Do it, or I'll stop your heart with too much pleasure." Her strength is far in excess of yours, even another claw sinks intangibly into your chest, slowly raking through each organ to leave you in paroxysms of pleasure.
And you fling the blade away with the last of her strength, and her screams call befouled curses upon your name.

You see her in blinded fury, scalding tears burning down her face as she howls like an insane beast. A roar to pierce the heavens asunder. And she leaves you still trembling, still in fear and upon the brink of climax.

It is later that you find her. Not on the now shattered dais, but laid out over the hoard of gold. Her broken hearted sobbing leads you to her, and when she rebuffs you with growled threats you listen patiently with the dawning knowledge that she could not actually physically hurt you. She is soft to embrace and her glossy scales are a firm smoothness under your arms. Something has broken within her, unable even with all her monstrous strength and a dragon's vicious intelligence to force you away. And as she weeps in an anguish that saps the blind hatred into despair, you make another decision.

She hates you.

There's a smile on the dragon's face, a toothy, vicious grin as Irdam the Blue glares at your slow awakening. The fins behind her ears twitch in irritation as you yawn and sit up.
"Come now, *dear husband*. You don't want to spend all day in bed again, do you, you pathetic whelp?"

It had been a month already of living together, as you both had slowly become accustomed to the other's presence. Both you and her had not spoken of it, but it was due to you to be the focus of her ire that she had snapped out of the self-destructive despondency. Each day, the torment of her claws had become less of an agony and more pleasurable, and each night she found herself less and less wanting to push away your embrace.

And you- it was a mystery to you which was the larger lie - that you felt your heart moved as seeing such an age old being wish to throw her life away in such a manner. Or that you wanted her to suffer more, to be brought down and destroyed slowly in just the manner she wanted to avoid.

Irdam gasped indignantly as you lazily pulled her into the downy bed, ending half-astride you.
"Insolent wretch. You think you would have your way with me, instead of the other way around?"

As you feel her heat upon you, your mind drifts for a moment. Even as the rest of the great dragon is worn away from the destroyer of all into a firey hearted woman, you doubt that the core of anger within her would ever be extinguished, as long as she hated you. And you had subjugated the dragon, even if you had to sacrifice your freedom to do so. Both of you the prisoner of the other, free to hate each other as much as they wanted.
It truly was a happy ending.

Wasn't it?

Writefaggotry? In this thread?
... Admirable. You do well, user.

>picture of wyvern girl
>labeled smaug
This is some grade A LotR autism.

Am i the only one who saw the thumbnail and thought her leg poofs were the fabled tenuki scrote?

... that’s actually the point of the leg poofs.

>snicker snacker
this should become a thing, monstergirls as named by aussies

It's the jabberwocky. You snicker-snack it to defeat it.

Just snicker-snack all over its body. You can do that, right, user?

>be in the afterlife, been waiting for your sister for 3,000 years
>she was the oldest, so she got the crown when your father died
>if sons had been favored by law, you would have been pharaoh - but jealousy was the province of your younger brothers
>all of whom she had fed to crocodiles, by the way
>their half-baked assassination attempts almost seemed to amuse her
>you remember what she said right after her coronation - that no man would decide her fate, not even you
>decide to see what's taking her soul so long to reach the next life
>some living nobody has her waiting on him hand and foot
>she just stares at him doe-eyed when he says anything
>those stupid godsdamned heart pupils never leave her eyes
>you're trying to figure out who did this, but the same thing's happened to every single one of the servants and soldiers buried with her
>what_the_actual_hell.papyrus
>some guy arrives, screaming and on fire
>you ask him what's going on
>he tells you about the Demon Lord and everything that's gone down
>[SCREAMS_IN_ANCIENT_EGYPTIAN].papyrus.webm
>wait, some of those mummies with that guy look kind of familiar
>are those crocodile bites he's sticking his bits into
>AW_HELL_NO.papyrus
>THOSE ARE YOUR GODSDAMNED YOUNGER BROTHERS
>if the word "rage" was inscribed on each nanoangstrom of every grain of sand in what was once your kingdom, it would not equal one one-billionth of the anger you feel at this microinstant
>and of COURSE the only reason this living fop isn't ahegao-ing you right now is that your remains were lost in battle and never properly buried
>you never thought you'd be thankful for that, but here we are

the day I can will surely be a very frabjous one

>a portion of his soul must be roaming around the desert as a ghost gagging for the dick
Man, MGE makes death just as grim as life.

Be careful where you galumph, my good friend. T'is brillig, and the slithy toves would love to gyre and gimble you right in the wabe. They're as bad as the bandersnatch.

>For 3,000 years
You'd think after 2,000 you'd figure something was up, get yourself into your millennium puzzle box to walk the earth again or something.

I want to "tame" that dragon

This was another reason I hate MGE, Even the dead can never know peace.

Why do you people insist on posting about something you clearly don't enjoy?

But sex is peace!

>mamono mana is a religion of peace

I was being fasicious, mostly parroting my assumptions of what the author must think, he must think that anyone who has any reason to not like sex is some sort of weirdo

>But sex is peace!

That reminds of those monster girls made from dead Heros and then they remind me of those missions from other games where you have a guy whose lover died in battle years ago but a lich or something is reviving the dead as soldiers and he begs you to put them back to rest. Things like that always get me.

>Why do you people insist on posting about something you clearly don't enjoy?

Because I like monster girls but I hate MGE and was here to help world build.

desu he's right, you are a weirdo. It's no wonder you're on a Chinese finger shadows discussion board bitching about a fetish you hate in a thread specifically about said fetish.

It's actually a reason I welcome weirder shit because then it puts it into distinctly non KC territory

Reminder that Corruption and the foibles that come with it are legitimately the most realistic part of MGs. Everything about monster girls are inherently unrealistic, fetishistic nonsense.

The fact that KC is capable of recognizing this, and embraces it where you cannot, shows that you don't even have the self awareness to understand that you're a bunch of pathetic virgin neckbeards who can't even be content in your own sexual fantasies, because you're so autistic that you obsess over details while missing the entire point of MGs.

did you guys actually ever read the q&a with kenko cross? some of these things are pretty wild mgewiki.com/w/Q&A_with_Kenkou_Cross

>2) I am curious, is there any monster girl who love human but oppose Maou because they do not like her utopia plan?

There will be MGs who don't support Maou proactively. From the very first, MGs value themselves, their husbands, and people around them. And there are many MGs who don't have interest in Maou's plan. On the other hand, they don't have the reason to oppose her plan, so there is no MGs who strongly oppose her. Some MGs may say"Current Maou is too mild! Let me switch with her, and I will make more erotic utopia!"

11) What should I do if the church was to win?[12]

They won't win.

no fun allowed boys

>When you love MG, but you fucking hate KC's MGs.

I suppose it's that saccharine sweetness where everything turns out well and you don't have random people cycling past shouting incomprehensible slurs at you every so often.

That, somehow, all the bad of this world simply disappears and there's no more need to be a better person because that decision has already been made for you.

I fucking understand the point of MGE. It's the fuckers that say that you can't have your own take on it that are autistic. Like someone saying "Corruption is ego-death" forces them to admit that their wank-fantasy is not a 'good' thing makes them sperg out.

>Mind altering unstoppable corruption is the most realistic part of MGs
>Not the reaction a God fearing society would have to the situation

>I fucking understand the point of MGE
Clearly you do not if you hate it and still post here. If you understand that it's a wank fantasy, then why are you here arguing about it and not masturbating?

Actually no. The Fallen God is different from the Demon Lord and is actually significantly more extreme.

>Capture a Succubus sneaking into your town.
>Chain her up and try to interrogate her, but she just thinks you're being kinky and asks you to fuck her.
>Leave het down there for a week with no food.
>Half-dead from hunger, she confesses she was sent into town to scout for people willing to defect.
>Hold out a vial of semen and ask her to name names.
>Smile as she rattles off a list of names and then bring the vial to her lips.
>Laugh as the poison sets in and she vomits up blood and dies
>Have her body thrown in a ditch and go off to arrest all the traitors.

Also, I'm not talking about MGE. I'm talking about all monster girl media in general, all of it is fetishbait. Do not pretend like it could ever be anything else. The fact that MGE doesn't dance around the fact it praiseworthy. You autistic fucks get bitchy about how a porn setting is pornographic and try to make it your fetish PG, that's just retarded.

Well yeah, since them winning means no more monstergirls. If you want a neutral side, there'there's plenty to choose from.

>try to make it your fetish PG, that's just retarded.
That's a good joke

Sirens, succubi, centaurs, fauns, satyrs, joro-gumo... mythology has plenty of what we'd call "Monstergirls", and I wouldn't call those fetishbait.

Boo! That wasn't sexy at all

So?

>I wouldn't call those fetishbait.
Some of them blatantly are, though. Others not so much, admittedly.

If a monster's traditional depiction is "sex as lure for horrible murder" chances are it's a cautionary tale. If its story is "Weird thing that can make sexy times happen", chances are it was someone's fetish (or, in the case of succubi/incubi, a good excuse for monks with wet dreams and nuns with child.)

This is a thread for sexy things

Okay I'm curious, how have these threads stayed up so long when the /jp/ monster girl threads exist. What goes on here but not there?

At least half of those are non-gendered races, and the others have male equivalents. Specifically all female races with weird body parts are and will only ever be fetish material. It cannot be anything else, and even trying to make otherwise is not only an exercise in futility, but outs you as someone who doesn't even understand the point of his own fetishes.

But user, some people find torture sexy, others find corruption sexy and finds shitposting sexy :^)

Me and another user started making a system to run this kind of seeing in. I wonder what happened to her.

More shitposting and paliposting here, not as much writefagging or genuine affection for monster girls either. These threads survive because of spite.

I think all 3 of the main devs are still around, myself included. I just haven't had much reason to post anything, the only thing I've been doing as of late was creating skills, items and occasionally stating races, none of which need much input.

That being said if anybody wants to stat up a monster species, go for it.

They survive because of and mutual hatred

And also because of making a new system which looks like it could be flexible to survive outside of this helldump of a thread.

>helldump
We're not even close to how bad it could be bro.

What candyland monsters would you expect to find in the ice-cream tundra?

No this is pretty bad. I've seen /v/ threads with less pointless bickering

Ahh sweet, I felt kinda bad since I said I'd work on a more fleshed out skill list last weekend, then never got the chance cause another terminal had an emergency situation where they needed someone.

You want to have your fucking cake and eat it too? Just say the DL died from MM overload and one of her daughters took the mantle, the switch over from mother to daughter and release of huge build up of energy fixed all the glitches in the system like a forced reboot. Monsters aren't as aggressive, don't need semen to live, can have male babies, and MM doesn't cause irreparable corruption to occur. Just say that the corruption shit was all because that was the DL's fetish and be done with it.

Some kind of Yetti

docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

This has rules for a variety of monster races.

>All female races
Good thing I'm one of those fuckers that likes Monsterboys then innit?
Seriously though, there was an argument I think a few threads back that was literally just this one, go back and read it. We have the "But this is just for fetishes!" comment like every thread or so. If you just left these threads to be people talking about their weird ideas rather than telling them their ideas are shit, maybe it'd be a better thread.

user but if we have control of the setting why would we put these things in in the first place only to kill them off? its not like we're trying to write a sequel here

The problem is that people (including me) try to approach that one person's question as if it's legitimate instead of the bait it presents itself as.

Last thread we had discussion on our perceptions of reality and whether emotions were really real because materialism dictates they're only chemical reactions.
Is that a positive or a negative to the quality of the threads?

OK, here's a question for the thread. If we're desiring to move beyond the KC MGE setting as written, what defines a "Monstergirl" or "Monstergirl setting"? What (and I expect this to be an individual answer) are the key traits that mustn't be dropped, and what are the truths that are unnecessary for expanded use of Monstergirls?

I would like to see corruption dropped.

Would she be ice-cream or cotton candy flavored?

That's a good question, I'd have to go with ice cream due to the location.

I don't see the need to change anything, the setting by itself would work, the only thing that changes is the perspective on where your character stands

I like MG, but I really dislike the MGE universe. Is that okay?

>I like MG, but I really dislike the MGE universe. Is that okay?

That is okay user.

Don't forget that sone monsters LITERALLY DEVOUR WOMEN BODY, MIND, AND SOUL AND PUPPET THEIR STILL-FUNCTIONED CORPSE AROUND LIKE A GROTESQUE MARIONETTE.

There is nothing peaceful about these hellspawn.

The Fallen God was created by the Demon Lord and is passively supported by her. It's still her fault and slutty kids raping everyone is still part of her ideal reality

And yet I'm erect. Checkmate, atheists.

good thing I din't intend to play as a woman then

What if a person's sickest, most innermost desire is to gruesomely slaughter monstergirls, carve them up, and then either wear their hides like clothes or eat their hacked up flesh? How could such a soul even be corrupted in such a way that benefits the demon lord while still adhering to the logic of "demonic corruption doesn't actually cause ego death, it just unlocks their innermost desires"?

I didn't forget about them and the moment I saw them they instantly went to the bottom of the list

Only thing I'd change, instead of just creating my own, would be to tone down corruption's 100% unstoppable nature. I wouldn't axe it because it gives a sense of clear and present danger that everyone would have to be aware of. Most I'd do is make it somewhat reversible, unless you've gone full monster, then all this would do is break the loop created by becom a monster girl letting the person lead a relatively normal life. The general undertones would still be there for anyone turned, slight higher libido and all that but it wouldn't become all consuming.

Drop the whole corruption aspect, and just make it males and monster-females. It is far too creepy at times and has waaaay too much ego-death for me to actually enjoy.

That's not how it works. The Slime just makes them hornier, but the original Host is still there in body and mind.

It's canon that monstergirls hate men like that. They'd be ignored.

Easily, slowly eroding this desire until that moment of hesitation, then a monster girl kills them.

you get banned from the table
gurofags and vorefags

I actually thought about that; They'd probably twist it around so that the MGE energy transforms the hunter into a Psychopath/slasher MG, that kills other MG so that she can be the only one with her husband.

Would you care to reread the second paragraph and then explain how "going mad" is still being there body and mind?

>mad with lust
Not meant to be taken literally.
Now reread the third paragraph and tell me how "they are interchangeable" implies any different.

To add in, as for the body... "all the host's organs are remade"

Parasite Slime is one of the two fairly inexcusable Bad Ends (along with Matango)

Sure, the big fat page of text KC made explaining this very concept and how the English and Japanese don't read the same.

>Mamano makes womens bodies lewd
Stop the fucking presses.
That's all MGs dude.

and that's for women
men who stick their dicks in Deep Ones or Horrors from the beyond get it worse

What would be other ice-cream styled monsters? Italian Ice Glacies? Where would the cotton candy monsters live?

>psychopath MG slays other MGs to steal their husbandos
>husbando suicides in grief
>she goes on the hunt for other men

I... actually dig this idea.

Ahh I see so it is confusion that paints how "having been violated by the slime inside and out, the host will be controlled by that pleasure and rational human thoughts will be melted away by that pleasure." Later on talking about it being training, just a simple misunderstanding. :^)

That it also states they meld together, in that they are one in the same either will be the same creature. Forgot to address that bit.

How effective would self-flagellation be for distracting and demoralizing MGs, and would the pain of doing so provide any distraction from the lust MGs inspire?
Is it worth founding an order of zealous pain powered warrior monks to find out?

Doubtful, some might be turned on and try to help you thinking it's your kink. Also would probably lure the dominatrix MGs or the overly motherly ones that try to save you.