What advantages do thicc skeletons have over regular skeletons?

What advantages do thicc skeletons have over regular skeletons?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibrodysplasia_ossificans_progressiva
Veeky
youtu.be/6p9bpguYS7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that french fry elf girl up there
and I guess it gives a bit more defense against crushing attacks if thats just leftover flesh

Yes. Not sure on the specifics, but somehow she started getting fat after death. This is her normal state.

There's a mutation shared among a few % of the population with that trait. It can get strong enough that doctors cant even cut it.

There also people with extra bones, liker ribs, reptilian bones etc, extra muscles etc.

There's a rare genetic disease that causes all your wounds to be filled by bone tissue instead off..what should be replacing. Any attempt to remove the bone tissue only makes more bone structures. After a few decades, there's so much bone that you won't be able to move at all for the rest of your short life.

Jesus christ, that's not a genetic disease, that's a goddamn gypsy curse!

We know that LRP5 is part of what’s known as the Wnt pathway, a signaling pathway that affects lots of important cell processes, including cell development. And some people have a gain-of-function mutation in LRP5, meaning that the altered gene causes its protein to have a whole new function. It seems this mutation can kick-start certain signaling pathways on your bone cells, making them grow denser and bulkier— conditions that are generally called osteosclerosis and hyperostosis.

Some people with these conditions don’t have any health problems. In fact, having extra-dense bones might mean they don’t have to worry about breaking an arm or fracturing their skull as much as the rest of us do. But in other cases, this kind of mutation can cause too much hyperostosis, which can lead to really severe forms of bone growth, like where your skull puts pressure on your brain, or your bones pinch your nerves.

this is the best damn manga of recent months
right after Don't Bully me Nagatoro

It is a horrible way to die.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibrodysplasia_ossificans_progressiva

It's absolute nightmare fuel

>At the time of his death his body had completely ossified; trapped in a bowed standing position, even his jaw locked up, leaving him able to move only his lips.

Relax. It's probably the most rare out of all genetic diseases.

This scares me on both fleshy human and skeleton level.

>Relax. It's probably the most rare out of all genetic diseases.
Choose the form of the destructor.

On the Plus side-
Muscle Liches.

Is it bad that the most concerning thing to me about that image and the post therein is the post number itself?

What board was that young in current year minus two?

What about that one that turns your skin to stone?

She looks like a Nehwon ghoul!

8/tg/, 7/tg/, there's more than one Chan.

Veeky Forums.org/blotter

Could be a few.

Holy shit. This is absolutely why I come to Veeky Forums.

Just imagine: an ancient sorcerer, mighty in both arcane and physical might, who wishes immortality, but does not want to sacrifice his swolitude (and don't talk about fucking vampires, some people like the sun)

Calling upon dark magics, he inflicts himself with this disease, and wills himself to stay alive as slaves flay his flesh over and over till only ossified perfection remains

Then, once he has become a majestic figure, like a statue carved from a single pure rod of ivory, does he undergo the Lich Ritual, consuming his unwilling tormentors souls to achieve eternal life

Not as a mere skeleton
But as a Swoleton

Now THIS is why I come to Veeky Forums.

oh god my boner

He still wouldn't be able to move though, because his entire figure would be one single connected bone.

Why would he need to move

He looks amazing

Magic solves that problem.

Hell, a Lich could still do all their Lichy things without needing to move.

Just get handles installed and have two buff henchman carry him around places

This user knows what's up

Exactly. Bro just shortcutted to demilich.

A continual Boneshape spell will take care of that problem

>ossified bonesculpture swolelich in the The Thinker pose being carried by two buff dudes wearing loincloths
I need to see this drawfagged. Immediately.

Don't forget the oil, if you're gonna do it might as well do it right.

>Don't forget the oil, if you're gonna do it might as well do it right.
Maybe there are a pair of slavegirls with decanters following behind making sure the slavedudes are always oiled and glistening?

This sounds like something out of Dominions

Why ISN'T a statue carried around on a palanquin a pretender option?

We need to go deeper.

Full retinue of slaves; girls with jars of oil, others with palm frond fans, four big muscly dudes carrying the Swolelich's Palanquin, Skeleton musicians keeping the beat, and a high level Undead acting as the Swolelich's voice and herald.

YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING DELETE THIS

See . Just get a suitably comfortable and intimidating throne, get some scrying orbs and as many range-extending items and abilities as you can, and you can smite the other side of the planet without ever needing to get out of your seat.

Near-invisibility in the dark.

But then who's gonna oil the slavegirls?

I guess that's the hook

>Rumors have been filtering through the countryside of villages found abandoned, all possessions left behind except for their cooking oil

That chapter 14?

An insane and indescribably ugly wretch babbles about his escape from the "Bone Throne" and the "Parade of the Damned Good Looking"

TOO LEWD

Gives a new meaning to wanting to skullfuck someone.

it just looks like shes wearing a Halloween costume

On the one hand, her normal non-fat version is a skeleton. On the other hand, when she gets fat she get's a cute face and T&A. Quite the dilemma to be in.

Book of Life has the thiccest skellies

Sauce on thicc skelly?

Elf wa yasarenai

CARLOS!

I don't know, but I immediately thought of this:

youtu.be/6p9bpguYS7A

Or some form of animate object spell that he controls. Well, Boneshape I guess. Also he could have some form of articulation sculpted into his form as well, so he'd be able to move like an artist's model or the Plain Doll from Bloodborne. But made out of a single piece of bone.