>LARPing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2pSASBz3Tw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Quest threads

youtube.com/watch?v=c2pSASBz3Tw

I'll drink his vitae

I miss it

Any Veeky Forumstg/uys have stories of showing up at one of these things and mogging the fuck out of the regulars there?

I would imagine the only upside would be running.

If you can run, no amount of Nerf modding will put danger unto your make-believe life.

is for fat faggots who need to pretend to exist in a fantasy world because they are rejects in the real world.

Do you even know where you are?

>fa/tg/uys

fi/tg/entlemen

Yes?

>how larpers see themselves

how everyone sees larpers

who cares if it's "cringy". It's harmless fun and probably a lot better for you than sitting around the game table eating wings

He said, shitposting on the Melanesian Choir Appreciation subreddit.

This seems like a great way to score tons of nerd girl pusy.

I have absolutely no problems with LARP, with the single exception that I've never found a single ruleset for any LARP that wasn't fucking garbage, whether that be because it was stupid nerd sport wankery or just freeform++.
Well that and the fact that you can't weed out the rejects like you can at your table. And I've met some fucking rejects through LARP.

Much like swimming in sewers is a great way to get cryptosporidium.

Holy fuck, the avatar section of this video is gold

If you're afraid of being "cringe", you're a colossal beta faggot who needs to go back to /v/ or /r9k/

>op

Depending on how you do it, it could work.
As long as you arent being openly dickish, then again maybe nerd girls want bully dick.

Looks like fun desu

Eh, there's worse vices. Nobody's being hurt, let them have their fun.

Almost had me. I know some clickbait when I sees it.

Welp, time to find me a LARP group

Anyone who is interested, hop into the LARP thread on /cgl/. The American LARP community is plagued by furfags and fat women, but there is hope for us to improve. Europe actually puts effort into their costuming and cares more about the experience than "winning the game".

>the experience other than winning the game

this is what really turned me off the one LARP i went to in highschool. I was really excited to go but then it was all sorts of powergaming faggotry by the veterans who would either be overpowered, obvious cheaters, or would use stupid sword whipping tactics shouting out damage even more times than they swung. It was awful. Some of the people were alright but not enough to have made it a pleasant weekend.

only good memory was going back to my groups tent only to find out water bottles had been drank and then 5 minutes later get our tent attacked by a group of high levels that was twice as large as us. We ran (because it wasnt hard to outrun them, and I was a fat kid at the time) and I hid behind a bush after they decided to swarm my friend who thought the "In character" thing to do would be stay and fight even tho there was no hope of not getting two-shotted.

My group is fun, if a bit dysfunctional. Like, some people are asses, but there's enough non-asses that nobody cares. And I think that OP is pretty awful for insinuating that LARPing is bad because there are fat people in it. They're some of the cleanest, least neckbeardy fat people I know. They're cool.

>Anyone who is interested, hop into the LARP thread on /cgl/.
it"s a sad state of affair when fa/tg/uys have to go to /cgl/ for larp threads when it was originally a Veeky Forums thing...

kek

How can a fat dude have bigger boobs than any girl I've ever seen irl?

It's easy when you've never left your basement.

>american LARPing

Horrible girls. It's not worthy it