Is it possible to kiss an orc girl without injuring yourself?

Is it possible to kiss an orc girl without injuring yourself?

No, orcs aren't real.

I'm speaking hypothetically here. You could apply this question to any fantasy species with tusks really.

Of course it is. That said, why would you want to, pussy? The pain makes the pleasure more intense.

No, but that's the point. It hurts good.

It's kind of inconvenient to have blood running down your chin every time you wanna show your woman some affection. Especially when you're an adventurer.

It would be extremely painful

Blood running down one's chin IS affectionate!

It's like Klingons and beheadings.

She's a big girl

(you)(you)(you)

>not wanting to french-kiss girl a orc hottie, thrusting your defenseless mouth against her powerful orc lips and as your tongues swirl and lick each other, you feel a small tingle in your lips and you feel blood on your chin
I bet you get triggered by love bites. Go fuck a tree, you piece of shit ear-fucker hippie

If you kiss the head of her cock it isn't really that painful. Though from that point you're going to want to get her really lubed up because she's going to want a go.
You'll also want to make sure your schedule is clear because orc orgasms are said to last a couple of hours and leave a natural sealing agent behind, ensuring you're looking a bit bloated for a while after.

I guess it would be like kissing with a chick with pierced lips. So perfectly fine.

y-you raise a good point

Seriously, please masturbate BEFORE you consider posting.

Where did I leave my portal to a fantasy world again?

This is a smart statement in other boards, but on this one it's different. Where do you think you are, /out/?

Actually, OP, orc kisses are necessary AFTER you have been injured.

I'm just being honest with the OP, if he didn't want to talk about big veiny fem-orc cocks he should have clarified that he wished to discuss elves with tusks instead.

orc babies have tusks at birth? Fucking ouch.

They are not sharp but are needed to stimulate milk flow

>Pork
Disgusting

P'orc, user.

>tfw this will never be me

Yes. Fairly easily in fact. It'd have to curve outward for it to be dangerous otherwise it's just a rounded smooth surface to bang your own teeth against.
T. Snaggletooth experience veteran

>never being a cute elf girl with her domme orc gf covering her in hickeys and smothering you between those yummy green tinged meaty thighs

Why keep on living Veeky Forums?

In high school I used to go out with this really skinny pale girl with glasses who was like 6'3" and we'd go into the woods behind school to make out and play with her ass and she was bad at kissing so sometimes she'd catch her tooth on mine and she'd get embarrassed and we'd laugh about it and keep going and I imagine orc girls get like that.

Sure, that's what detusking is for.

>really skinny pale girl with glasses who was like 6'3"
I don't believe you, I don't want to believe women this perfect exist

She was also zitty and freckly and had a-cups with lil nip hairs

I'd still fuck it, hell, there's a lot of chicks I wouldn't fuck at this point; 23 years of being a dateless virgin hurt.

>"I can't kiss you without hurting myself."
>"But not kissing you hurts even more."

Those tusks aren't that sharp. I've read stories of vampire girls making gentle blowjobs, and their fangs are way sharper.

>detusking

You mistake them for gnolls, man.

Nah, you don't have to hurt yourself.
Let her do it..

Ive see people kiss a walrus and not get hurt, Orc cant be much harder

I dunno.
I seem to recall from my furfag days that walrus can be very hard.

smooth af

Tender kisses to the forehead

>Those tusks aren't that sharp. I've read stories of vampire girls making gentle blowjobs, and their fangs are way sharper.
Pointy objects near my weiner is a no-no.

Don't knock it til you try it. Blood isn't the only thing they're good at sucking.

Yes. They're teeth designed for leverage, not razor blades. Unless she's biting you you'll be fine.

Stop KA-posting faggot

Orc male x Human female threads > Orc female x Human male threads.

t. Cuck

t.mutt

That doesn’t make any sense, back to with (you)

Yeah, that's... a long time. I... feel bad for you... old, guy.

t. orc

>you'll never live in fantasy setting where beautiful she-orc warrior defeats you in combat and claims you like her husband, making you live with her in a rustic, simple yet heart-warming and suggestive house built along a small river in the forest where you'll both spend the rest of your life giving each other undying loveand affection and making lots of children who will love you and make you both proud until the day you day peacefully in your bed surrounded by all the ones you love

Why even live, man

Looks like a vampire with inverse fangs and kind of feral or neanderthal features.

Orc females, half-orc females should at least look Orcish. Not just some steroid mutated human with fangs and ears...

>Happy life with people I love and who also love me
That's my fetish

Sure, just aim for her neck.

You can have it all except the battle, the tusks, and the green skin, in real life. The house in the forest near the river will be a bit hard, but still possible.

Too many ended relationships to believe that anymore, user

>not "absolutely detusking"

You had one job

Look, pal, I come to Veeky Forums for cheesecake and kickstarted suggestions, not TheseFeelsTM, okay? :'(

You can, but why would you want to? Orcs are ugly, mean, smelly, agressive,violent, criminal and dumb.

I'd much rather reproduce with a beautiful, kind, charming, softspoken, intelligent, educated and pleasant elf girl.

Then there's also the problem of hereditary traits: would you rather have a child with an IQ of 80 or 120?

I wish elves would all fucking die

SAY IT TO ME FACE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Damn those are some slutty ears

S L U T T Y E A R S
L
U
T
T
Y

E
A
R
S

>being reminded that you're a hopeless loser even on Veeky Forums

Is this what happens when an elf hits 180 without getting laid?

t. Garrosh

t. orc

Fuck off fantasy jew

Elf girls only date Humans to piss off their parents, few of them will actually settle down with one. I want a girl who's willing to commit, not a fling.

All this dumbass talk about a supposedly sexless puritan race makes me laugh. We know that you fuckers like kinky sex. Look at the forest! Or even better, nature! What do you hear in the morning? Birds singing..except they are not singing. They are screaming becouse they are horny little buggers that cant stand the thought of not fucking a female with their weirdly shaped dicks.
You ear faggots are all the same. You hunger for a big sweaty orc dick, you lust after the versitile human dong, you want to feel the hair of the mighty dwarven pingas. Your long ass age ensures that you will eventually grow tired of jacking your limps dicks, and the day you begin to look for someone to quench your thirst, that is the day you will even consider the weird hose-shaped kobold penis

>few of them will be willing to settle down
user....she's an elf. By the time you've run the gamut of your short life and died the lease on her apartment will be up and she'll be ready to move on and find another "experience" to enjoy.

I just wish MaleHuman/FemaleOrc stuff wasn't so hard to find

Depends on how you define committing. Humans don't live very long compared to elves so to them waiting on you to die before moving on would be commitment. Can't expect a girl to pine over you for the next 900 years, can you?

You posted literal wife material. 20gp says she already as a human husband and is living a regular life in a small village with a few kids. While I just admire and dream that I find someone just like her but slowly cry because she is unique.

Reminder Veeky Forums is just as much an Orc board as it is an Elf board

Seconding this, and what little there is is mostly femdom/rape stuff.
All I want is sweet loving romance between a shy orc/half-orc girl and a nice human boy ;_;

If I wasn't such a failure I'd try my hand at write-faggotry - but I've never finished anything I've started.

Why are we still here?

Holy shit, underrated post

underrated.

Garrosh would never mix his superior orc seed with human filth.

Why do orcs even have tusks?

A good story left unfinished is better than no story at all.

Cracking open shellfish.

>49 posters
>fetish shit chest thumping
the absolute state of Veeky Forums these days

its a funny comic

b4srs you can protect your mouth but it'll still break your hearrrrrt

Fuck it, here goes garbage. It's set in Shadowrun because its where I've got a Character with this going on already.

Pale green lips pursed, slanted yellow eyes narrowed, and those ivory spikes sticking up from her lower lip gave her pouting a more savage undertone.

"You even listening to what I'm saying, omae?"

Marcus sat his glass down, synthahol burning its way down his throat, acidic aftertaste following. It hadn't been his idea to meet at this bar - he'd tried suggesting his own place. She hadn't gone for it.

"Of course I'm listenin', darlin'," He drawled, leaning back in his seat. His guns clanked against the metal bar-stool's back, and his cyber-eye refocused as he looked into her all-natural orbs. Fujiko Kakure wasn't much more than typical for an orc, in most respects. In this town, the fact that she was Japanese was more notable than tusks. A Jap wasn't an uncommon sight in most cities these days, but Austin was still more Aztlani than anything else.

"You know I only give you my undivided attention, 'Jiko."

Her pale green skin went a shade darker, and she turned her head to avoid further eye contact. Like most orcs, she had a strong build - it wasn't something they had to work on, most of the time, though some ran to fat if they weren't careful.

Fujiko definitely wasn't that - lithe like a hunting cat, all steel cable covered in silk. Long hair so dark it was almost blue, kept in impeccable shape as always, he thought he'd heard it called a hime-cut. The stereotype was unkempt and shaggy, something he knew she worked to avoid.

"I prefer no pet-names, Mr. Romero. You know that. This is a business meeting, nothing more."

(CONT)

If its shit I'll stop. Otherwise, is it preferable to type it all up AND THEN post, or to just post as I go?

Type and post user, please proceed

>He acts like wanting to fuck a Dryad is a bad thing

(CONT )

Marcus raised a hand, and the bartender was back to pour more cheap imitation whiskey into the tumbler. Thanking the Ghost for synthetic livers, he took another long drink, before inclining his head.

"My apolgies, Kakure-san. It was not my intention to be disrespectful. Though, I can't help but notice you chose an odd place for a formal business meeting."

The bar wasn't a dive, per se - but it definitely wasn't the sort of place Marcus would have seen someone like Fujiko picking. If it weren't for the commlinks they likely wouldn't even be able to hear one another.

"Miss Kakure is fine. And the less my employer knows about this plan, the better of I am. Takagi isn't one to tolerate... Career changes."

"That's one thing to call it," Marcus scoffed, setting the drink down, "Takagi isn't one to tolerate much of anything, 'specially when it comes to one of his subordinates jumping ship. You know what'll happen if this don't work out, right?"

She nodded, yellow eyes seeming to bore a hole into the drink-stained bar, her first drink long forgotten beside her hand - larger than the average woman's, but still more delicate than a man's.

"Then why even do it?" Marcus pressed, pushing his own drink aside, and bringing his hand to Fujiko's - he felt her tense up, but she didn't pull away, not that he had expected her to. The ice-queen thing worked on some, but it had never fooled him.

"You have a nice position where you're at. Hell, I know plenty of folk's who'd kill to have the scraps that might fall from your table, such as they are. I might be one of them, if I wasn't so cut out for this life already." His one good eye fixed on her face, but she still wouldn't look at him. He shook his head, moving to take his hand from hers.

"There ain't no damn reason to do this, when you could just live your sweet life-"

Her hand covered his this time, and her grip was strong - would have been painful, if his hands were still real

(CONT)

>kiss an orc, get to fuck an elf

I´d do it.

(CONT )

He raised an eyebrow, but stopped speaking - she was still staring down at the bar like it was going to reveal the secrets of the universe, but he knew when she got like this it was better to just let her take her time and formulate what she was going to say - she wasn't one to say something off the cuff. Everything was perfectly in place, seamlessly fitted.

"I... Am aware of the risks involved," She finally said, her voice low, coming in through the sub-vocal mic and whispering into his ears, "I've worked in this business long enough to know what happens to... To traitors." She said the words like it was a bad piece of tofu that she was going to swallow down anyway.

"I am also aware of the privileges my potion carries. I appreciate the concern you have shown, but that does not change my mind. I have no intention of living out this charade you call my "sweet life" any longer, and I need your help to end it."

He saw a droplet fall from her face and hit the bar, adding another stain to what he refused to believe was the real-wood surface. He had only seen her like this once before, and he knew that she had him by the short hairs. She knew it, too - and he knew she wasn't afraid to take advantage of that fact.

"Fine. Fine." He didn't pull his hand away - he "felt" the warmth of her natural skin, and he didn't want to forget it, "I can make some calls. If you're ready for pickup when I give you the signal, we can probably pull this off. I can get someone to scrub your ID, someone else to work with the CAS side of things - but once this is done I don't know what else I can give you. I assume you have some assets put away somewhere, a secure node or physical cache?"

She nodded, her free hand moving to wipe away the moisture on her face.

"Well, then I guess that's all we can hope for. By this time next week, you won't be Miss Kakure anymore. You might call it freedom, but I don't know if it's gonna be all you're hoping it will."

My wife has super fucking sharp canines.

Longer, actual fangs might be a step up in the blowjob-without-getting-stabbed department.

Question: What would the child of a Elf and Half Orc look like? Would he or she have fangs and pointy ears, would it look like a odd colored human? I turn to you experts on the matter.

She would likely be tall with slender limbs, but clearly packed with muscles despite how thin they look, with long, pointy ears (possibly even longer and pointier if Orcs have pointy ears themselves) with small fangs, possibly small enough that they aren't even noticed unless said hybrid opens their mouth. Probably have a strange combination of the Orc's rough and chiseled features with the Elf's smoothness and delicacy, giving the hybrid a really handsome face, and as for skin color, it depends on which kind of orc and elf mate, but if we go by the commonality, a pale green color.

A human with slightly pointy ears and a more orc-like bone structure. Tusks and skin tone would be gone or mostly gone by then, or at least that what eugenics tells us.