When I get paid from my wage cuck job this week, I am going to dump half of my check into this shit...

When I get paid from my wage cuck job this week, I am going to dump half of my check into this shit. Literally nothing can go wrong if i hodl right?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably not, u nless one of the devs decides to do a murder suicide on the entire teamor they die in a plane crash

Same here bro but all these Veeky Forums memes are fucking with my head. I’m thinking about pulling the trigger on REQ and just forgetting about it for a year.

Conservative price prediction for EOY 2018 is $9 bucks.. even if it only does 25% of that ($2.25), thats still a X4 from right now... not too fucking shabby, conservatively speaking..

Optimistic precictions have it in the $20++ price point, which would be insane but in the world of crypto, theres no such thing as insane anymore. Anything can happen!!

How is that shitcoin called? I have 50 bucks to spare.

Oooofff.. you just missed the great dip.

Request Network (REQ)

conservatively speaking: used lambo gallardi
realistically speaking: new lambo aventador

damn son. we've made it. thanks biz

Yeah I have literally not been able to sleep well because I can't buy this shit with my current monies and I feel like I'm just missing out on a cheap ticket to lambo-land

For anyone who isn't on this rocket yet, go sign up on Binance and get on board.

Feel free to use my ref link:binance.com/?
ref=10209970

T. 17k holder @0.05

Why should I use your link.

Half? That's weak. Go all in, thank me in a few months.

I have 10.6k req. Will I make it? I could go all in and put an extra 5k in it when it dips but I could save that for an upcoming ico moon mission. I kinda missed this one

Is it mooning again?

Because I'd appreciate it. There's no benefit or disadvantage to you, but I'd get 50% of the trading fees that Binance charges you (no extra fees, Binance just passes on half of what they charge you anyway to me).

Also, I'm giving you the great advice to buy some BNB (Binance's native token) because if you hold it and enable "Pay trading fees with BNB" in your settings, you only pay 0.5% fees instead of 0.1%.

Good luck, user!

Put it in ICX (Korean Ethereum) instead and thank me when their mainnet launches and you you 4x your money ;)

Looks like it might later

I see.

Does it make sense to hodl REQ?

think you meant 0.05%

yes hodl until at least the end of Jan, i'm not planning on cashing into till EOY

Well the problem with that is that I need the other half to live

Doesn't req have the potential to 4x?

Btw coinbase is slow as fuck. I wouldn't be able to get it icx until next week. Too late?

Just do it

Berlin insider here, big news coming this friday. We will see a price spike so I would advice you to buy before Friday. If my ID starts with a 0 you will know that what I'm saying is true.

Hint: Seattle

holy fuck

of above average proportions if factual

Bittrex hmm that would be nice

wtf

Increased in size if verified.

huge if big

M-MASAKA!!

COMPLETELY EREQT

praise rngesus

large when true

Oh, yes, 0.05% of course!

And yes again, REQ is definitely a long-term hold. We haven't even seen the first of it yet.