Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2032: The Clock Was Reset Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Nuh-uh

Come Jumper, lay down your perks. It is not too late for my mercy.

FIGHT GOD FOR MORE TIME ON THE CLOCK

Who /voidpowers/ here?

Also, what are some relatively low-danger space jumps?

Well, that depends on what you mean by danger, and how far you want your space to go. Cowboy Bebop, for instance, only has combat reaching about modern day tech, relying mostly on regular old bullets, but their spaceships also only go around our solar system.

Something four flying kids with toys and tools as weapons and a personal meteor could go through without being under constant attack.

So Cowboy Bebop probably works, actually.

*whips out Sunder*

Rolled 157 (1d1000)

Don't mind me, just rolling some scenario dice.

>lay down your perks
I haven't taken the specific perks that allow me to do that.

>157
Uomi will never forgive me for this.

>gif

Tainted goods.

on my god

they actually gave shirou a cooking anime
is this the power of memes?

Only if you're too weak/incompetent to stop it.

Why would I romance Wadanohara anyway? She canon ends up with Samekichi and I don't hate him enough to mess with that.

Besides, jumper's got someone in his life, and none of the perks that would increase his unit cap.

You say this as if she is a mere product, a commodity.

I remember HeavensAnon saying that he was going to do a remake of the Familiar of Zero jump, when he found out that the series was finished. Anyone know if he was serious about that? Want to know if I should put that jump off until he finishes it.

Should jumpmakers be considered people?

Why or why not?

3/5ths of a person, at most.

It's on my backlog and pretty far back. Want to finish what I have before I get around to it. But yeah, I have interest in taking another swing at it.

No. J-zombies are indistinguishable from people, but that doesn't mean they are.

No.

Because they're not.

Jumpmakers can be exchanged for goods and services

Awesome. Thanks for answering, and looking forward to it.

I need a (you) stat

But this ass is priceless.

>Strength: 11
>Wisdom: 8
>Intelligence: 10
>Charisma: 8
>Dexterity:10
>Constitution: 10
>(You)s: 1

They should be considered as demons, obviously.

Shit, people shouldn't even be considered people. Why should jumpmakers get any special consideration?

Kanokon jump when?

Thank you user, When I turn this thread into a sea of endless rage, only you and your favorite jump maker shall be spared.

But obviously some of them are dragons.

>your favorite jump maker
Don't have one, actually.

Kakakarrotkake?

Obviously!

>Don't have one, actually.

That's for the best user. Now just sit back and wait.

I am betrayed by stale and old jokes.

Faggot

Welcome to JumpChain humor.

If people aren't getting offended or riled up by a joke, they run it so hard into the ground it's like a wrecked career.

Well, I have one that's not so stale, if you'd like!

At least you don't get butthurt over the joke existing, unlike some people.

I doubt you're as clever as you think you are, but we'll see.

FoZ was finished? I thought the author died or something, and they were going to try doing the last volume from his notes or something? Am I completely wrong or just behind the times?

You cannot stand before the Crawling Chaos, little fish-man.

Alright, backwards name joke is getting old, time for regular DeSu!

The last volume was released last year in February, I believe?

Whatever do you mean, user.

No, that happened. They've just finished it already.

godamnit, GIRLS WITH SPIKES ARE NOT DRAGONS!

That implies your"joke" isn't a thinly veiled attempt to shit on someone you hate.

>even Wormfu is supporting the bullying of Red

Man, all this bullying is actually tempting me to get back in the the IRC after having been gone so long.

I will end you, Disu girl.

You as well.

Meh. That pic especially is completely unfunny when some random (justice)user keeps posting it.

BRING IT ON, YOU-wait a second

>Disu girl
>mfw
...I mean, I'd get Dissy or something like that, but Disu girl?

I wouldn't. Red's quiet most of the time, there's not a lot that goes on anymore.

Does your weapon have a theme song?

Eh. Competition bullying does nothing. No point in trying to force things by trying to get super inventive.

It goes like this:

> BLATATATATATATATATATATA
> BLATATATATATATA
> BLATATATATA
> BLAT

It's fine, I used to mostly lurk anyway. Besides the one that was always the most fun to bully in irc was Val.

Eh, fair enough. Not like we haven't been recycling jokes for a while now.

On a different subject, you've been working on an update for Ace Combat, right? You planning on waiting of 7 to come out? I doubt there will be that much introduced, but that drone tech looks interesting.

>Val
m8, she's untouchable nowadays.

Nope, working on it right now. Ace Combat tends to blow their load quickly by showing what they can do in trailers, everything else is easily added later. So I'm getting what I can done now.

There are always ways to bully.

Attack her clones.

That's fair, all you'd really need is a quick update to add a few new things. I am curious to see what new super weapon they're going to pull out this time, since there's always going to be a new final super weapon. These drone ships will be early-mid game threat most likely, just like Excalibur, the Gleipnir, and the Scinfaxi before them.

That was the logic behind it, yeah.

Anything you'd want to see as items in it?

Makes sense.

As for items...I'd say maybe schematics for some of the unique tech in the game like the COFFIN system, the TLS, and the LWSM missiles? Or blueprints for the superweapons and ships. True, you could always recreate them with the Engineer capstone, but with actual blueprints you'd have a base to work from. At the very least, it would be a lot easier to modify or adjust it if you had the base design. It would also be cool to have a aircraft carrier like the Kessel, or hell a whole fleet given how many missions there are involving fleet battles.

Have you ever had someone make friends with you by force?

>Who /voidpowers/ here?
Ssup voidbro

Pretty sure Val is an evolved Koala

But she's a spider?

Yes actually, that's how me and Von Schoenvorts became good firends.

>she's a spider?
That makes sense

In regards to the KotOR Jump, how dangerous is the Calo Nord-tier bounty hunter from the 'Hunted' drawback?

What kind of odds would you give such a figure against something like a Blacklight Runner (i.e. Alex Mercer from Prototype)?

>how dangerous is the Calo Nord-tier bounty hunter
He's fairly tough, enough to survive being buried under rubble from an orbital bombardment after taking some injuries in a firefight, but part of that was just luck. Otherwise, he's just a normal, if skilled, bounty hunter. So you'd probably stomp him if you're on Alex Mercer's level.

I should note, that was Calo Nord who survived that. You injure him in a firefight, he gets buried in rubble as the Sith trash the planet, and comes back later to get revenge on Tatooine. This ends poorly for him, obviously.

I read that manga, she's a demon.

Ningens, amirite?

Hm, well, I suppose those are two hundred easy points then.

Hey, guys, my internet was trying to be a bitch about it but I wanted to show you the new edition

How do you feel about the color choice?

Colour choice doesn't fit breath of the wild at all.

Oh, wait, it's a dumb joke. Nevermind on my previous comment then.

Is there a perk that allows us to make sheik technology?

Oh boy, another shitty gauntlet.

Anyone know any good perks for terrorising suburban environments?

I'd like to think it's a jumpable gag, at least. With no further ado, here's 0.8 of Breath of the Wild - if I missed anything and I just didn't spot it,feel free to point it out!

So, I'm thinking of trying my hand at making a Subnautica Jump. No promises though. Currently have ideas for six origins, however I really doubt there is enough content in the game to flesh them all out. Either way currently they are
>Drop In,
>You just show up on the planet, near a strange alien structure, as it shifts position seemingly returning to a standby state, and a ship is seen crashing in the distance.
This will be based on random things I can manage to fit in, possibly Precursors.
>Alterra Employee
>You are an employee of the Alterra Corporation, and you are just waking up in a life pod somewhere in the safe shallows.
Based off the player character.
>Aurora Passenger,
>You booked passage on the Alterra ship the Aurora, and are now waking up to find yourself in a life pod somewhere in the safe shallows.
Based off of background lore if I can fill it out, likely to be dropped.
>Mongolian Representative,
>You are onboard the Alterra as a representative of the Mongolian States, on a mission to find the missing ship the Degasi.
Based on other background lore, more likely to be dropped.
>Prior Wreck Survivor,
>You previously crashed on Planet 4546B, and are waking up to a ship entering atmosphere and crashing on the planet.
Based on Marguerit Maida.
>Reaper Leviathan,
>You are all muscle, anger, and desire to consume. No sense of morality. Just muscle, synapses and teeth.
Based off of my experiences with the Reaper Leviathans. Going to stay, if I can't fill it out I'll drop the jump.

Everything but the Reaper Leviathan background is subject to change, though that may be changed to a more generic Leviathan background, but anyone that chooses something other than a Reaper Leviathan is wrong in a way I don't intend to support.

Perks for Subnautica's fabrication tech please. I offer cute aquatic critters in exchange.

New Vegas Scenarios when?

>Intro by Artie
If you didn't shove it in our face at the top of every page, we could maybe forgive that you solicited aid from this incompetent.

If you're not going to have an origin to cover all the different kinds of monsters, you seem to be the sort of idiot that shouldn't be working on a Subnautica jump.

Without bolding the perk names or otherwise making them stand out, it feels like reading a wall of text, even though it's not a particularly long jump.

Does anyone have the Dead By Daylight WiP Myrm posted the other day?

Dude Worm-user is one of the oddest folks in the world once you've actually met them. Tsundere to the point of being on the level of an anime character whilst throwing flak at everyone on the IRC just to try to avoid some bullying. This is an action that draws attention...

Which jumpmakers could be good, but aren't? Clover is my nomination.

Basically guaranteed. I'm planning on including some Alterra tech for free as you would find it anyway, and that if you buy the stuff you get something that isn't locked by their programs.
Think of that as something that could replace one of the origins likely to be dropped. While I do think I will have a race section, possibly purchasable from any origin, the only monsters worth anything are the reaper, the sea dragon, an ampeel, or a warper, I intend to add others to a race section, but know that you are wrong to choose them. But due to thematic reasons I would not included a Sea Emperor, though I do intend to included perks based on the Sea Emperor, and possibly a Sea Emperor Scenario if I can manage it. Regardless the monster origin I have now will remain linked to the Leviathans.