/cyoag/ CYOA General

Drives, archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVzngjkpPnJvUpLg2R_GAVOJV6CDvxlWG5irzz4j1As/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does anybody else sometimes get stressed by the sheer amount of CYOAs? I like to take my time and think about what is do with my new powers or waifu but there's so many that there's no time to really think hard about it and I end up forgetting!

What's a good name for a mobster's wife? I'm writing a character based on capone so I don't want to use Mae or Veronica or anything

Save your builds.

Maria.

Francesca? Giorgia? Annalisa?
What ethnicity and time period are you going for?

Ooo, Maria is good.

You're on the right track. I'm going for your pic, basically. 1930s American mob boss type feel

Dahlia

these long cyoas are so daunting to start reading.
i wish i wasnt a brainlet

One again best girl is Sakura

Take it slow. Just read one section at a time and mull its options over.

>[Sakura]

Anyone still making Island cyoas?

Nah. Lughichi is the better woman, isn't a clingy bitch, and worth becoming the mother of your children.

Go back to bed grandpa.

I wish
I love those along with supervillain and yandere cyoa

Well, that's a shame. I learnt about CYOAs through them recently.

Which authorverse is best verse?

Azovka > Kaguya = Sarnay > Diadochia > Vasilisa > Natalya > Jadwiga > Zabava > Jolanta >>> (powergap) >>> Agnes

Sophia

Anyone got the Made in Abyss CYOA?

>still no Audit CYOA

God what a boring thread

>all caps
>display font
>red on black
>"What's Leading and Kerning?"

>Comfy CYOA about settling down
This is my shit.

>Innkeeper
Make a tavern, make booze, make food, make bank.
>Loving Spouse
>Children (2)
Aside from the fulfillment of having a loving spouse and kids, family businesses are a lot cheaper to run.
>Wealth
Businesses, especially restaurants are also known for sometimes being unstable as fuck. And I can't very well retire without a retirement fund.
>Blessings of the Fair Folk
Doing a small favor here and there giving me eternal free housekeeping.

>The Mentor
Become salty old innkeeper with a heart of gold who teaches the local Chosen One how to use a sword, possibly die or at least get mortally wounded around Act III. I'm okay with this.

Farmer
>Blessings of the Fair Folk
>Animal Companion + Monstrous Companion (Animal companion just bought to upgrade to Monstrous companion. It's a Kitsune.)
>Loving Spouse ( Plot twist, the Kitsune is my wife)
>Return of the Dark Lord

Sought fortune and glory in the countless wars between rival factions in an age that knew only war. Learned to respect the simple farmer's way of life after having helped a village fend off bandits trying to strong arm them out of their crops. Won the love of a crafty shrine maiden who ended up being more than what she seemed.

Only if she calls you onii-chan.

I like the fluff for this one and the choices, but damn does it give you way lots of points more than it really ought to.

>having a yandere call you onii-chan
>not superior onii-sama

>Onii-sama
>Not Onii-senpai
You have a lot of things to learn kouhai.

>Onii-senpai
The very idea of that amuses me greatly. But we need to go further. Aniki Onii-sempai.

Said the man with shit taste.

Expertise: Hunter and veteran

Abilities
Combat training
Stamina
Survivalist
Stealth

Strength
Agility
Fearless
Investigation
Stash: Elephant gun and waystone

Civilization: Preserve
Locations: Volcano island, lost caves and jungle sinkhole

Companions
Abby Abbott
Helena Horn
Russell Renard

Minor threat: The brotherhood

Major threat: The king

If pic related called you anything other than onii-chan she wouldn't be the best girl.

Don't you have 40 in total in both pages? i do think it's still a lot, but if you want to live in the center it's not that much... its still too many but not as ridiculous

I think it's a WIP that was never finished.

Come on, speed up. It's Saturday...

So for a cyoa I wrote a magic spell and I'm not sure if it's correct. Would freezing metal armor result in it breaking or not?
Or would it just be super painful for the guy wearing the armor?

> God this thing can be reused so easily.

Usually it would just turn the armor colder and shrink it by a not very significant amount. Unless your metal is shoddily done, a bit of could won't damage it in any way. There might be an exception if you're using different non-flexible materials for fine tasks, but otherwise ... you just have cold metal on your body, with the usual thick cloth people wore between the two.

Sorry to ruin your ideas with facts, user.

No you're not ruining anything, this is perfect.
I figured it would work like gasses for some reason.

>mentor
Spider-Man
>science
Genius rank 2 (3 points)
contruction rank 1 ( 1point)
technopathy rank 1 (1 point)
>physical
Healing factor rank 1 (2 points)
Strength rank 1 (1 point)
Speed rank 1 (1 point)
>gear
nanomachines (17mill)
explosives (2.55mill) my thinking grenades
>general
ok 2 points in general... lets say since I've got 1 rank in healing factor and 1 in nanotech that using 2 general points should be enough to stop aging and bring me to my peek. Hell even without the 2 general points I'd imagine it'd work but w/e.

Nanotech rank 1 + the fact that I have 1 rank in each physical power should let me have any one physical trait at top rank at a time.

Giulia

Well, dying on the first page is kind of a turn off.
Why not just make a new character, rather than recycling the batteries out of an old one?

>Dying
user the first page basically claimed you got a memory wipe.

>Well, dying on the first page is kind of a turn off.
This is what we're doing this thread, then? Haven't you destroyed enough?

post OC with waifus catering to my secret fetishes please

No.

You're into denial. Here is your waifu.

If your fetish is not Mars, then you are a fool.

Two days remaining to submit to the Collab. I'm not sure when I'll have the finished product out, but it'll likely be around mid-February, if everyone's alright with seeing it during any Valentine's rush of OC. If you still want to submit, you're running low on time. But you aren't out of time yet! I encourage you to try.
Submit your city here:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Watch these posts for any comments relating to your city.

To the author of Cilgard: Thanks for your submission! I can't think of anything that needs to be edited.

To the author of Sabbia: Here's a reminder as we march towards the deadline that I will need you to make alterations. The parts written in future tense will need to be rewritten. Perhaps they can be rephrased as warnings, anecdotes, or legends, but the submission can't include fortune-telling on any scale.

To the author of Zlatbisa/Zlatbia: Shorten your descriptions if you want to be included.

>Valentine's rush of OC
Ha.

Here's the accepted submissions so far:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVzngjkpPnJvUpLg2R_GAVOJV6CDvxlWG5irzz4j1As/edit?usp=sharing

Or maybe there won't be. Happy Valentine's Day from Breccia's immigration department, then

Venus best celestial body

New mind, new body, new everything.
By what measure is this new creature you?
Why did we even start with you?
What purpose do you serve here?

>Pluto
That's not even a planet, bro.

to be honest I'd be happy with any of them

I will fight you

user I think you're being silly. The CYOA says fleeting memories about yourself crosses your mind in the character creation page. Its extremely safe to assume your mind about being on the mainland got wiped and you got dumped on the island.

Your body is the same as the one you were born with.

Sleep with one eye open tonight, motherfucker.

Consider my flawless logic: dwarf planets are like traps, they're not real planets just like traps aren't real girls. But some still call them planets/girls.

That dwarf planet bullshit was made to bulli pluto and you know it

what is men if not a collection of memories inhabiting a body? take the memories away you lose the self, take the body away and you have nothing left. This is death in the truest sense of the word, you cease being you completely.

A paper is still a paper even if you erase what is written in it you idiot you are still you even if you lose your memories the only thing that changes is that now can change who you are easily but you are still you in the end

she's already named after mickey's dog, endless bullying is her destiny

I thought she was named after the god of the underworld

No, that's Venus you're thinking of.

See: Stop trying to be deep. You are still even if you lose your memories.

But a person is not a paper but a book. Written in a specific way bound in a specific way, and with a specific paper was he material. You can have a strong argument that it's the same book if you take the content of the book and pass into a differently bound book with different paper though some may disagree, but in no way you can erase the contents change the paper and the ways the book is bound and claim it's the same book..

what makes a person is a mixture of nature and nurture, if you change, or take away, nurture, even if you have the same nature, you will end up with a different person. If you change both the nature body, genetics and nurture way a person is educated, how the environment interacts with the individual and vise versa, ie memories, claiming this is the same person is simply foolish.

No.

I don't think Disney is older than roman mythology...

Learn how to make section headers, please. As written the three genders are Boy, Girl, and Elemental.

If Pluto is a planet then we have something like 300+ similar sized bodies in rough orbits around the sun.

Frankly we should have gone all the way and fully separated gas giants from rocky planets.

user you are not a new person in the CYOA. You are literally you just without memories of your adventures wherever the fuck you were before coming to the island. Stop trying to act deep and shit.