mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Photos of TS dex from last thread ty user
imgur.com/a/lxe5D

Stale:

Would you say this is okay for a 9th company dakka captain or is it too over the top?

It's for a project, not for powergaming, but it would go along a 5 man combi weapon command squad, probably melta for salamanders hilarity.

Is combi-melta acceptable? is any other combi weapon better? I figure he seats back and commands nukes, so when he goes to actual combat it means enemies are close, so melta works in that range I think. Combi flamer could also be a possibility.

It's supposed to be MkIV relic armor, the iron halo goes on the torso not the backpack

Post warlords

Excellent fucking book. Has anyone got the sequel Knightsblade yet?

well from what i can see, my guess is; he used scout marine shoulders and IG/scions for the legs and torso and the shield looks like it's from a dreadnought, but i have no idea on how he came up with the helmet.

pretty resourceful.

nigga if you convert the whole model do what the fuck you want.
Only thing that looks fucking stupid is the radio mast backpack. Just cut down the antennas and it'll look good.

Screaming-face.

I think he will look ok if we take out that wings and skull on shoulder, and exchange head with something else.

fuck Trump and fuck white people

Wrong thread

Soup

>
Soup

Not Soup

Kill yourself

Stinky Bretconned soup

Obligatory post your army and I will call it soup or not

Scout everything but the heads, from the looks of it. The heads were nnoying ought from a third party bits maker.

I like your army composition but I think you should drop some of your choices to better maximize command points.

>11. 1vp: more than 9 models killed in turn
>12. 1vp: deny the witch during turn
>13. 1vp: delete enemy unit during turn.|D3vp: delete imperium
>14. D3vp: own 1+ marker, opponent owns zero
>15. D3vp: delete unit during psychic phase
>16. If pop 2+ psychics in a phase, score 1vp/2 powers this phase (max 6vp)

Go kys faggot

What do you think?

20 scarab occult
ahriman
dp
birbs

Not soup

Nice BA soup

Cadian MSU brigade + Tempestus battalion

Big Celestine tits right in my face

Ultramarines with Bob and auxilla Culexus

anyone else think that salamanders were better when they were just brown dudes not lmao charcoal black + lazer eyes?

Has anyone sat down and tried to make the rest of the CSM legion traits not dog shit?

No way, man. Celestine is all about that THICC booty.

Yes. The red eyes in particular ruin them

>THICC THIGHS
ftfy

thicc thighs is patrician taste

soup

sad soup

Do black people play warhammer? I was always assuming that in US they do, but recently noticed I didn¨t actually see mention of a non-white player anywhere.

Do SWJ's have a point? Is this hobby white-male only?

Well... they kind of come in the same package, yknowwhatimsayinjay.

There are asians playing it locally. I also have never seen anybody with a darker skin colour than that play, but at least it's not white male only

There's a few in our group including this cool older dude and his son who's like 20.

Black people only play fighting video games and weeb shit.

Warhammer is too expensive for them.

It's mostly white males because only they care enough about it. I'd welcome anyone who wants to play.

Yes, I know this is bait.

If instead of having a bubble of reroll "x", characters had pick a single unit to re-roll "x", would that be an improvement.

What should I play at my FLGS today? The funvee list? Dreadnoughts only? Knight and dreadnoughts? Space Marine infantry?

Stinky Bretconned?

Two thousand points of nothing but Gretchin.

No, they have no point. They are ignorant to the idea that if people wanted to play, they could, and it's not that hard to find people to play with if you really want to. the only people who discuss this shit with SJW are other SJW, and neither group plays.

What is a soup tho?

3 melta dominions squad in repressor
3 basic sister squads in immolators
Arco flag + priest in rhino
2x seraphims inferno
2 canonness
Celestine

That would be 7th

Wonder if a normal Custodian head would looks ok on him.

Thousand sons codex epub when?

It's a kind of food that's generally made by boiling some water and throwing in whatever ingredients you think would make a tasty soup.

A soup list is made by boiling a detachment and throwing in whatever units you think would make a tasty army list.

Soon, brother

so the general rule is, you're not allowed to make a soup army? why?

Adeptus Ministorum, shit ton of sisters, some priests, arco-flagulants(In the mail) penitent engines and an inquisitor for that Witch Hunter style points.

so guard?

> Im tired
> Why did they wake me?
> This shields heavy
> My feet hurt

AoSfag here. Tell me guys, are Chaos Spiky Manlets based on the same keyword mechanic as Slaves to Darkness in AoS? In AoS you can build a Slaves list and thanks to mark of chaos ability you can just choose that your dudes are getting a Tzeentch buffs and use Tzeentch allegiance abilities.
Can you do the same thing with non-codex CSM? I mean, can I buy 2-3 boxes of CSM and thanks to keyword shenanigas run them as Word Bearers on monday and as Iron Warriors on friday?

It's called let the people who are getting it and scanning it do what they gotta do and be patient or go fucking buy it yourself instead of sitting here begging for it. Doing that doesn't make it go any faster.

Looks good. I'd source a bigger shield/sword tho.
Paint looks a bit thick in some areas.

Marines can take certain Marks, yes, but you are generally better off taking Cult Marines unless we're talking plasma termies.
Thanks user. Sixth one is dumb as shit.

yes. Only legions with specific codexes might have unit restrictions.

>The Age of Unretconning

Actually, there's no rule that says you can't do a soup list. The only rule is that to use battle-forged detachments, all units must share at least one faction keyword. However, there are some very broad keywords, like Imperium and Chaos, that you can base "soup" lists on. Some people do not like this.

?

>Do SWJ's have a point? Is this hobby white-male only?
regardless of this being bait, I don't think that is something you even have to defend. It's literally not a problem.
It's just a hobby anyway.

Damn, will this be an upcoming bounty hunter?

Can anyone would good pts skill try the Custodian head on him ?

so many bald spots

yup

yes. CSM in the codex has the keyword which you sub with your army like iron warriors or word bearers which in turn alters the trait your army has.

> Grendl Grendlsen
> I can shoot anything, me

Mirrored drawings look weird. I suppose these are the new redemptionists?

I know this is late and all but does anyone know where I can find a compiled lost of all points cost changes from the chapter approved book?

>2k18
>1/6 of the way through the year
>Novel mega still not updated
At least Im not Carnac

But not all armies have an answer to anything

I for one am hype as fuck for space dwarfs.

Enforcers confirmed.

Space dwarf*

there is no rule against it, just some people abuse very broad keywords like chaos or imperium to make waac armies

I need a bunch of combi plasma guns for termies.
Anyone know a 3rd party source, or should I just get GW from ebay?

Here you go user :)

Try shapeways. I got a bunch of cyclic ion blasters from there, and they look as good as the real thing

he looks like a drag queen

im rock hard right now

>Automata
>Being used by gangs

>Screams in binary

> Rules say it's a Spear
> Model says it's a Halberd
FW/10

Looks like a bardiche to me.

Welcome to 40k, I will be your guide.

>but you are generally better off taking Cult Marines unless we're talking plasma termies
Nah, I want to play casual. I'm just running a slaves to darkness army in AoS and it would be wise to play a 40k army that I can share bits with
Is there any significant difference between different legions gamestyles or it's just "this legion rerolls 1s and this legion has +1 to this roll"?

Clearly its a sword attached to a gunstaff

>Nemezis Force Halberd
>its glavie

>guardian spear
>its glavie

A gunswoff?

Off to execute some traitorous pumpkins

I don't think so, guilds look to be something entirely new/separate. I'm just taking these pics from twitter, so I have no limited context.

Looks like a Thin Man from XCom.

>Puppy /w Lasher Tendrils(160pts) vs Mutalith(150pts)
>3+/5++ T7 W12 vs 5++ T7 W14. Both heal each turn
>Puppy has +2"M on every bracket. Both have 4/3/2 attacks
>Both hit on 4+. Puppy has S6/5/4, Mutalith is S7. Puppy has Sx2 -2 3 attacks and additional D6(3.5 average) S:U -2 2 attacks. Mutalith has either S:U -2 2 attacks or x3(12 at full bracket) S:U -1 1 attacks.
>Mutalith has his aura, obviously.

Mutalith seems like better pick overall. Maulerfiend hits harder and is more resilient in genera, but mortal wounds or support buffs tip it in it's favor..

So soup is soup, and that’s okay, but cheesy soup is worse than straight cheese?

Oh shit I was probably gonna go Cawdor but if nuDelaque looks like that I might have to change my mind. Guess it depends on what nuCawdor looks like.

More Imperials and still no Xenos updated minis. Who are they supposed to be fighting exactly? Just Deathguard constantly? At least give us new orks or something ffs.

Do Tzaangors have Heretic Astartes keyword?