Character Art --- Waifu Edition

Waifus and cheesecake thread, fantasy setting preferred.

No furshit or scalies.

Other urls found in this thread:

char-portraits.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post, you shits

no fuck you

If that's the kind of thread you want go make one but don't shit up this one.

>No furshit
>posts , ,
user, I have bad news

I would like to request powerful-looking elves, orcs, dwarves, and dragons. Beings that look like heroes, kings, or demigods, or associated with a particular theme.

I need portraits for a bunch of greek-style pantheons (many gods of various domains, all competing). Humans are done, but I have other races needing love too. Extra points if they aren't robed in white but clearly in their element and masters of their domain, whatever it may be.

Go to the other art thread this one is themed.

Anyone have a picture of a generic female monk? Preferably Asian and bald. The idea is that she doesn't have all those pointless accessories like the D3 monk does; no prayer beads, rope belts, random trinkets, etc. A quarterstaff is acceptable.

I like it, but again, accessories. This monk is meant to be ascetic.

That's the closest I got, sorry dude

none of those are furshits nor scalies you fucking sperg

Who puts spikes on their tits like that?

Why does that dude have tits at all?

Oh hey would you look at that

char-portraits.tumblr.com/
lotsa female art

That escalated quickly.

Also, more?

Not exactly a monk but it's bald and wearing simple garb

I have some more ascetic looking monk chicks but they have hair

Might want to shop out the sword for this one but it should be easy.

This one has an accessory or two but it just looks like plain traveling gear - canteen and whatnot. Still not really asian though

This anatomy is awful I have no idea why I have it saved

This one has traditional orange monk garb, but still not asian and I dunno if those prayer beads are a deal breaker. She ain't bald, but at least the hair is short?

Last one I could find of the girl.

Okay so this is clearly not a fantasy outfit, but if this is a sci-fi setting this clothing can be explained as actually very simple and ascetic for the standard of the times

And this one... eh I think the tassels and bracelets are a bit too much. This is the last female monk I have though so, eh, I tried.

If none of that worked try pinterest. Or, cheat and use a picture of a real shaolin monk. Shoop the head and/or chest if you have to.

I've been scouring Google too. How is it so hard to find a drawing of a female monk that isn't weighed down by five tons of weird anime accessories?

Looking for elf archer babes

my waifu

Google sucks at finding art. I have no idea why. I assume pictures on the internet get made and used for so many different purposes that the small number of actual pictures usable for character art get drowned out by all the noise.

Use Pinterest. People have sorted through tumblr/deviantart/artstation/etc and put it all in one place that is very tag-friendly. You need an account, which is lame, and I don't understand what the fuck Pinterest is supposed to really do or be used for, but pic related was one of the first search results for "female shaolin"

i have several, commencing dump

hmm, i have plenty of archers and elves, but not many are female elf archers

One, that's not a lancer.
Two, that's not a waifu.
Three, come on man it says Fate right there on the image.

not the poster but who are you to say gays shouldn't get to have waifus too

not technically an archer

Gays don't get waifus, they get husbandos.

not technically an elf

not an elf, but you cant see the ears

Little too obviously laura croft

that was it, here's another elf hottie for god measure

what would we do without you?

always loved this picture the most