Is pic related from some actual source? It's obviously switcher related...

Is pic related from some actual source? It's obviously switcher related. I found a couple random pages but no pdf or anything. Obviously it's homebrew, but is it compiled anywhere in particular?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have seen a bunch of these. I don't think they have an actual compiled source. Just a bunch of one-offs.

Sorry OP I have no idea what the sauce on that is.

If you have more of them could you post them?

Awesome pic, if a bit realmy, but shitty monster.
>it's a vampire but BETTER in EVERY WAY
It's not cute; it's just trite.

Looks like it's from Book of Beautiful Horrors. It's a homebrew adaptation of Witcher monsters for DnD 5e.

The original vampire was designed to prey upon a man's fear of a woman being impure. That's why they were always charismatic and went after young women. This fills the opposite role. A seemingly beautiful woman who corrupts and kills men.

If the classical vampire was the stranger who steals your daughter's virginity then the Bruxa is the whore who gives your son syphilis.

>This fills the opposite role.
There have been plenty of predatory lady vampires without having to attempt to mash up contradictory presentations of several Witcher creatures.

>Bruxae

>womanoids

What do you mean with "original vampire"? If it's Dracula, it's all about jews and their corrupting effects on european people. Blood sucking being a metaphor for usury.

>tfw you'll never be kidnapped by a bruxa and obligated to become her lover/snack.

Besides, in some languages bruxa means witch

No, Dracula is about a confrontation between man and evil.

You're thinking Nosferatu.

Dracula is based on Vlad the Impaler. Either way vampires have represented corrupt or Byronic nobles, jews, sexual predators, lesbians, and many other themes. As societies change, so do their legends and what they represent.

Can I have one in blonde?

Yes and those lady vampires are typically used in the role of the Bruxa. They just didn't have any cool powers to go alongside with what they represent.

The Bruxa fits the roll better and sounds far more interesting rather than just saying "female vampire"

Why are they called witches again?

For some people, especially among christians, it's the same thing
No, I'm thinking in the Stoker's Dracula
Besides, the Vlad the Impaler connection is a myth

I don't know, but my grandfather used to tell tales about blood drinking witches(bruxa in my language)

Why? Vampires already have cool powers and a variety of ways to use them as well as flavor them. Women don't need a special kind of vampire that's for them alone that's better than the standard fare. Games don't need it. We don't need it. It doesn't "empower" anybody.

You people know that vampires predate Nosferatu and were based on people's folk explanations for why corpses had blood on their mouths and why coffins would burst open before we knew about the mechanics of bodily decomposition, right?

>For some people, especially among christians, it's the same thing
No, you’re just putting symbolism in there

Read the book. Dracula is described as the typical jew at time.
By two or three centuries only.

>Vampire
>none of the weaknesses

What horse wank. Some neckbeards waifu no doubt.

Dracula was about 1. Sexually transmitted disease, and 2. the 'new world' and it's science and enlightenment confronting and destroying the old world of superstition and fear. It sure as hell wasn't about Jews.

Are we witnessing the birth of a new form of literary analysis, just as assinine and deranged as inter-sectional or feminist theory? /pol/ Analysis? Storm(front) analysis? Literary Analysis which takes a look at how works of fiction relate to or are influenced by The Jews.

"Dracula was a Jew" jesus christ people, he was a Transylvanian Aristocrat and landowner. Dracula was purposefully described as unattractive, yes, but that has nothing to do with Jews. It's about pedatory men and sexually transmitted disease and social class.

>Supposed to be super hot
>itty bitty titty

Fucking Loli Paedo's.

The "original" vampires were actualy all females

Nah, Dracula was about some dude killing an evil dead guy, you guys aren’t going to fool me with your over-analysis and symbolism

>It's about pedatory men and sexually transmitted disease and social class.
All jewish stereotypes of Great Britain at time.

>source: my ass
Fuck off

Sorry about your poor taste user. All boobs are to be appreciated.

don't watch From Hell. It will anger you.

Are you telling me your source is some shitty movie(completely unrelated to the subject) from early 2000?

I"m not the jew guy. I'm just a jew that thinks your outrage is eyerollingly stupid.

So you’re a troll trying to get all my (you)s? Ok Then fuck off

No, I think your outrage is dumb.

Women could still be the normal vampire. I don't want every single female who gets turned to become a Bruxa. That defeats the purpose of having new subclass of vampire. I also don't know why you think I care about empowering women when I am so far right leaning it isn't funny.

It also isn't better than the standard fare. They don't have some of the weaknesses sure but it does not mention anything about supernatural strength. This seems to be more assassin/seductress/spy. It makes a clear point though that are not the most powerful though so I don't know why you dislike them so much.

Unless your a /pol/tard who has a knee jerk reaction of "muh forced diversity' to anything new.

>Besides, the Vlad the Impaler connection is a myth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
He is literally named Dracula you retard.

What fucking source on that?
That's Freemasons. Fuck off.