Demons are cuter and more fun than no-fun allowed smitefag paladins who get seriously triggered over the smallest...

Demons are cuter and more fun than no-fun allowed smitefag paladins who get seriously triggered over the smallest things. Always side with demons over your resident smitefags.

Fuck off.

Like, aren’t the demons planning to drag me down into a tormented after life where I’m tortured for eternity? Seems like a great reason not to trust them.

That's only for losers. Winners get a nice harem of succubi and losers to torment.

>that one guy who always plays the same male fighter/paladin every single session
>no variation in personality or anything
golly gee I can't wait to do the same shit I do in every session

t. Heretic

Sounds like something a demon would say

>falling for the demon propaganda

Technically true, if you define "winner" as 1 in a billion and loser as everyone else. Evil is stupid and thinks they'll all be that lottery winner.

Come to heaven, where the coffee is good, the mornings are better, and you're not in eternal fear of having your soul pureed.

Okay but I really need to know where you stand vis a vis the whole 'eternal damnation' issue

Because that is kind of a dealbreaker

I always thought that logically, people who side with demons get to become demons or some shit in hell. The people who didn't get into heaven but won't accept Lucifer into their heart get tortured until they do. The guy is trying to build an army to assault heaven. It wouldn't make sense for him to torture people willing to join him unless it's necessary for some reason.

What if we had a cute paladin who just wanted to help people?

The biggest secret is Lucifer is in cahoots with heaven. Divine Deep State confirmed.

Smash the state. Demon imp/angel underling uprising when?

I'm actually playing a Cleric right now who is basically a sadistic demon-lover. He is evil, all he wants to do is to exorcise demons, because he likes them that much.
Is this the right way to have fun with demons?

Sounds like that guy really wants to be a hero. What’s he like irl?

Fuck off pedo

Fuck off

That sounds like loser talk.

Angels are cuter.

Oh fuck I never thought those things could be cute. Guess I have learned nothing from Nyaruko.

>demons spreading their shitty propaganda
NOT ON MY WATCH

>mfw demons start their shitty advertising

Shoo

>ugly meme tradcath girl who doesn't shave or have a sexy body so she covers it up with clothes like an ISIS member
wew lad

Isn't Lucifer like a fallen-angel in Christlore? I feel like he just got tired of God's shit, and other people like him just kinda chill with him. Hell is just for people who like to be self-interested cunts, and heaven is for people who want to be good people together and not be degenerates. People in heaven would think hell sucks, but in reality it just isn't their taste. and vice versa. Only people suffering are the retards in hell who WANT to be goodie goodie but are too naturally cuntish. They are in denial of the fact that they are natural degenerates, so they live where they belong but don't want to belong there. Pretty much the absolute purest definition of an annoying, insecure beta loser.

wow i sound like a faggot, guess ill go suck dicks :/

Hellboy did this.

Jokes on you fucker, I sided with the eldritch abominations. With you demonfags it's never just dying; It's always the soul sucking and the eternal buttfuckings with barbed dicks and endless torments in hell until you get in positions of power by backstabbing the people ahead of you until someone does the same to you. With the paladinfags death is usually just a boring eternity of peace and sitting around with a thumb up your ass unless someone higher up decides you need to go perform a miracle or ward off a demon. Meanwhile Shub-niggurath turned me into a gof'nn hupadgh barley a century ago and I get to just chill out wherever I please as a goat dude and spoop the fuck out of the weird gun toting autists that come through my woods until it's time for the yearly sacrifice.

>Makes this thread
>Claims it's the smitefags who are seriously triggered

>demonposting
You're right about paladins, but devils are the superior waifus, confidants, agents, etc. Don't go with cheap chinese knockoffs (demons), get the high quality you deserve! Devils.

Ilya is pure, please stop posting this

We've all seen the doujins.

Sorry demons and angels, I chose the little people, the fair folk and the nature spirit.

Lucifer is pretty much The prisoner of hell in canon, or at least he will be very soon. And hell is torture for everyone, because it means being completely disconnected from the source of all joy and hope.

Wew, atleast we know she will never betray you, and will support you so long as you aren’t a heretic

Besides...
Who?