mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Photos of TS dex from last thread ty user
imgur.com/a/lxe5D

>TS dex scan
mega.nz/#!c00CxAqQ!5r759YbLjg740stqHH4oTR6ZQNJKfyyhGps-voN51uo

Old thread

Codex: Thousand Tzaangors

Now that we have the codex, which version is better?

First for manTaus

I bought the two boxes of custodes jetbikes my shop got to turn them into deffcoptas

Post games, post your dudes, post your stuff. What you working on?

This seems entirely too convenient. Did the Dark Eldar guy just kinda lurk about waiting for a custodian doing the blood games to show up then follow him around?

Codex: Thousand Salts

>Codex: Your Wife's Son
>Codex: Prepping the bull
>Codex: Cucked Marines
>Codex: Thousand Tzaangors
>Codex: Magnus and the berbs
lmao u fags got owned

Figuring out how to bring back old school noise marines and how I'd sculpt guitars with sub-pleb tier skills

What's the finish point of the blood game? Entering the palace? Entering the throne room? Putting a knife to the emperor's throat?

Nth for holding lines

Haven't gotten a game in the last two weeks for the lack of an opponent. Working on a terminator and some more bolter marines right now and when I get home it's all about Monster Hunter.

I have good new units in my army, woe is me.

A hero among mortals

Have you ever tried to Boop a Barking Toad?

That does seem to be the attitude of some because of "muh aesthetic".

You're doing Mork's work, user

>Or possibly Gork's

I'd start taking bows after two max units of spears.

They drop you off outside pluto's orbit and you need to get back and put your dick in the emperor's mouth without being spotted.

I still can't get over reroll wound roll auras.

Like that effectively increases every models efficiency by 25% or you could say shaves off a quarter of their targets health.

Essentially area of effect smite added to bullets that always goes off And cant denied.

I've got some old metal swooping hawks and the FUCKING WINGS WON'T STAY ON. I know I should just pin the fucking things, but it's a pain. Are the resin swooping hawks easier to glue? Am I just going to have to pin something? Also banshees.

I wonder if this might get 40k rules, drills sound fucking awesome.

Every witchfire should be more like Executioner and less like Tzeentch's Firestorm.

Got stomped in this one pretty hard. Guess I need to add a third track to the russes.

Plasticard fretboard, slightly thicker plasticard bodies, and actual electric guitar string for the strings. One of the 3 highest pitch strings should be a good gauge to work in 28mm scale

I think the DE guy thought he found the perfect route, but Dat Custodian had the exact same route in mind and ended up running right into him. As to why this happened at the exact same moment? I don't know. The Force or something.

Also, fucking Vect.

Also better tips for taking pictures? My phone seems to eat all highlights and unless I brace my phone against a building it's super blurry

Priming Pathfinders and starting to paint the armor white, first models ever. Looking like absolute trash but hey.

Got mine back in the apoc game, though

Wanna hear something fun? If wounding on 4s, Guilliman doubles the damage of everything around him, including vehicles, in both shooting and melee.

>>I want to bear the word, summon daemons, and lead a fanatical horde of cultists with twisted crusaders.

Just tell me straight, doc. Summoning is unplayable trash, not even regular trash, isn't it? I can't see any great way of mitigating the horrible costs (No movement, no CP).

I'm enjoying painting cool WB characters, cultists, and chaos daemons but I'm concerned I won't be able to hold a game past turn 2.

beautiful, nice work

Soo... Is no-one talking about the necromunda stuff?

Is just the auto-focus. you have probably pointed it to the building so it focuses that instead of the whole scenery. try changing your settings

Started my bananas the other day. Looking forward to working more tomorrow.

Both are pretty good, honestly.

wtf does necromunda have to do with 40k the game? fuck outta here!

This is not /necromunda/ general you fag go away and take your shit elsewhere

unless you play against utter WAAC bellends then just play fluffy

sweet, sounds like even I could manage that with a ruler, cheers

Focus on darker parts of the board and try making the centre of the board your point of focus.

Unironically drink bleach.

Sanguinius is more perfect than the Emperor.

It's essentially the Death Korps Hades breaching drill in both form and function. Only real difference is that they made the Hades a pseudo-MC in 7th and then total shit in 8th as it couldn't carry Engineers anymore. The fucking unit it is sold with on the site.

Looking forward to seeing these guys in model form

Stay salty hive scum

Still awestruck by it all.

Inside source has Genestealer Cult rules out next month's White Dwarf.

Fuck, forgot pic

I fucking know and it's Insane.

>Ooo how many points to we make the dude that doubles the efficiency of an entire army
>uhh I dunno 250? That seems reasonable for an hq that hits harder than a monstrous creature

Mecha stormcast?

You... might be disappointed there

That unironically looks decent for a female. Not perfect like not kingdom death but it's fucking progress.

Got a bit of cash left over after bills so I'm looking to expand my marines company. Are thunderfire cannons any good? I like how they look, their dex entry seems decent, and aside from some devastator squads, I've got room in the heavy support slot for some new stuff, but if it's going to preform poorly, I'd rather buy stuff for a kitbash I'm also working on

Necromunda Hive Guilds

Oh my fuck I love that left dude. Looks like what's his face that does all the cool dark eldar conversions and doesn't say how he does them. Or that blachitsu guy.

>No Redemptionists

Then Necromunda has no reason to exist as a game.

Well, that's probably just for new model lines coming, GSC would just be a little WD article with rules for using the existing kits.

Hey lads! I’m starting to really paint these Sagittarum, I’d appreciate C&C about how to make them really look great.

Aside from that, what’re you guys painting? Surely not just sitting here for hours shitposting when you could be hard at work?

>Pyromaniac KKK-lookalikes
Yeah, I can imagine that would go down well in social media.

Middle guy looks pretty darn sweet as is, good job

Aren't Cawdor redemptionists?

I hope so man, although It'd have to be hydrids only right? Purestrains would be ridiculously broken

Genuine question: What do Redemptionists bring that couldn't just be included in Cawdor?

>shipping for bits costs more than the bits

Blergh

I fucking wish. The shaman isn't even a fucking HQ

I think Forgeworld has some major miscommunication with GW proper, as their 8e Indexes were a boldfaced patchwork/rush job. Kind of have to wonder how long it was before they sprung it on the FW team.

So, yeah, we have errors where shit doesn't work that's always worked and mounted robotic gun emplacements can be destroyed by failed Ld tests. Common sense says just gloss it over and work it out reasonably so things work how they're supposed to. Full retard says turbo-RAW and never get a game again.

Distance shot since that may be a better idea of how it’ll look from the table.

Isn't there a star wars comic guy who looks a lot like this?

>KKK-lookalikes

gr8 b8 m8

Yeah, I'd guess acolytes and neophytes with basic guns or mining weapons, maybe a single aberrant or metamorph as the nastiest thing.

At least he still has facial hair

Your shitty fan-fic faction is never coming back to Necromunda.
Sorry kiddo.

Redemptionists are Cawdor guys who got kicked out for being batshit insane.

You really think the social media hate machine cares about the distinction that both Redemptionists and KKK are drawing from the same original source inspiration, and not that one is directly copying the other?

I mean you're right, but being right doesn't necessarily matter in PR matters.

>Aren't Cawdor redemptionists?

Necromunda now has any reason whatsoever to exist, my bad.

Better be a Klovis though.

>social media

Like anyone would Give a fuck what nerds model in their spare time.

>oh no lil Billy will be infected with evil satanic patriarchy and will turn into a racist if he plays board games

Actually I could see that.

That's actually pretty slick. Almost makes up for Dorn's lack of a glorious mustache.

Civilian class automata sound interesting.

It's Mr. Freeze!
They also have the same gun

tzangor-star is going to be amazing.

Anyone know what the "Eye of Selene" is?

The Redeemer!

What phone have you got? See if we can give some camera-app specific tips.

Also in terms of general photography, look up the rule of thirds. You've kind of got it in that photo, but it could be improved.

And if you can, turn on gridlines in your camera app, and straighten up your photos. Make the vertical gridines match up with like, the sides of the buildings, to add a sense of immersion for the viewer, rather than them having to tilt their head to get into your scene.

Also download a decent photo editing app. I use Adobe lightroom, it's free and got good settings for tweaking levels, straightening up photos, cropping etc. For a quick and dirty edit from your phone it's good. Pic related is a photo after a 5 minute session in lightroom - before, it was all washed out and nothing was popping. The app really helps to get the contrast you want.

Hope that helps

Reaching the Throne Room with a weapon.

Gamesworkshop had daemons and shit back in the 90s when people were all up and about ovet violent and demonic video games. If they could get through that bullshit they can go by this.

Klovis did have an actual model. Not sure if GW actually still owns the rights to Klovis, or if Klovis was just a fun, one-off limited edition model, but it was a thing.

They said things that were things would be things again, so there's hope. But it's probably a good ways down the pipeline. Necromunda has to not tank first.

I'm hoping some kind of space station

hello fellow friends, how are you doing today?

Are you asking what are his redeeming qualities?

Looking good, user. Just ordered my bananas and can't wait to get started.

absolutely awful, fuck off

Yeah they showed some art of it, it appears to be a huge orbital station.

So FW will be doing the upgrade kits for the gangs then? I like the plasma gun.

I really hope necromunda doesn't die

Oh sweet, I was just guessing when I said space station

Good, played my Tyranids for the first time today.
Broodlord was my star for the game. I'm painting my Genestealers right now.
How are you doing user?

Ohh that looks cool!

Lol yeah, who knew my nigga wat Tambor would wind up in 40k. What count needed the techno-union army at his disposal?

Thanks man, the guys take a while but I love the look of them! Aside from general sloppiness, anything look wrong? I really want this squad in particular to look as good as possible, I just don’t have the eyes to find flaws in painting.

1. Our time is far more sensitive, hypersensitive even, than the 90s.
2. Just because you can do something and survive, doesn't mean you should. You could as easily argue that the GW ceo should shoot himself in the foot.