Drawthread - Comfy Cuddles Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/2hJoU
imgur.com/a/Ka1a6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anchor post

So I'm kinda hoping someone could Draw an old Henry Cavill, dressed as Obi-wan, carrying a futuristic warhammer.

Requesting my elf duelist/cavalier. Her armour is made of leatherlike darkleaf, colour scheme should primarily be blacks/greys with some crimson accents. Her sword is made of mithral.

Hey so ive got a request It's a girl roughly 17-18 in shadowy almost billowing armor, like top left with hair either longer and darker as in top middle image or a bit shorter and lighter like the second. Angular face like middle middle and middle right but almost harsh. Wields a two handed great sword along the lines of the sword image but a dark grey colour and with purpley shadowy runes as image going from left to right down the blade near the hilt i.e.

Also wearing 1 of the masks at the bottom with the caviat of the bottom right one being cut off right below the eyes still covering the bottom of nose and the first two being a dark purple colour.
Completely optional also wearing several empty scabbards a quiver, general weapon carrying objects once again all empty.
thanks for looking anyone who does.

requesting a semi-post apocalypse version of some police riot gear. I would like it to have a tribal feel like I show in the picture with a headdress on the riot helmet. don't go overboard with scrap metal please. the pose would just be the charterer holding an ak-47.

A gnoll technomancer in light, spaceworthy armour - sealable helmet, etc. He has a big electric rifle and a toolbelt full of good shit, and if you want to put a nuclear warhead sticking from his backpack, I certainly won't complain.

Requesting somebody draw my buddhism inspired spess muhreen and his servo skull companion.

Half elf Character that turned out looking like Rusty venture, wearing the cloak(simple black cloak works too) holding the staff standing next to a devil in a suit.

Hi there Anons!

I was hoping to get my Sister of Silence Initiate for a Dark Heresy game drawn up. Ideally it would have the face, hair, and high collar of 1. Body and clothes would be close to 2, although I would prefer it to be slimmed down if possible. The inquisition symbols would be replaced with the Sister of Silence emblem shown in 5.

Pose would be looking at the Auxpex in 4 with the Bolter in 3 slung at her hips.

-->
Just showing continued interest and i'm still around.

Requesting Dva from Overwatch rendered as the Penitent in a 40k Penitent Engine. Had to have a bit of a think, but I'd prefer it if her mech *wasn't* represented in the Engine. Thanks.

Any questions, I'll do my best to answer.

Requesting my Lycan character based heavily on the Lycans from The Order:1886 game walking down a hallway and holding a human heart, and maybe add a chunk missing from the heart and there is some blood on his mouth as he took a bite out of it. And make him look a little more human than in his bust, but still having a bit of a muzzle though.

Not sure if this is technically how you're supposed to repost the request onto a new thread. If I'm doing it wrong I'm sorry. I'm just copypasting what I had posted in the previous thread so no idea if I'm doing it right.

Requesting what is effectively a "Gentleman Thief" type character.
He's technically a Warlock, getting his powers from a Lovecraftian-esque being. The dude is supposed to be the "Party Face", so it's not like he's some edgy brooding cunt or anything.
The outfit comes is literally the set on the box from Bloodborne (kinda obvious), and the face is young Teddy Roosevelt. Not sure why I settled on the latter honestly.

The necklace with the crystal on it and the mask are both magic items. The crystal is a black shard of some unknown material that comes from his Patron's dimension. I imagine it looks like what's in the picture, but made of Vantablack. The mask basically lets him "see" the thoughts of others when worn. It looks very "Gnomish" or "Dwarven" in it's construction. The cane is a cane, he holds it I guess.

The clothing should look as it is in the pictuer, but without the hat, with the collar not popped up, and there's a hood as well (which isn't up)

That's about it.

Forgot the image, I'm an idiot.

jesus, your fucking fetishes

That's right. Ya wanna make something of it, boyo?

Requesting my Blood Elf wearing something similar to the pic to the right (minus the black cape) and with a smug grin.

Thanks for the attention, and keep up the good work, drawfriends.

Request accepted my dude

Thanks for the finely tuned references

Request Human Sorcerer Spellblade.

He's a very charming guy, even though one of his ears is slightly larger than the other one. His magic has a tendency to scare the uninformed as whenever he uses magic it causes small illusionary elemental magic to form around him and objects around him, so it makes people a little jumpy. He was also a soldier, who spent the majority of his time honing his martial and innate magical abilities, so he's pretty good at the whole deal. Have fun with it!

Requesting a white haired dryad drinking tea and smoking hookah while sitting in a cross legged pose. Here's more details

Dryad:
-white long haired with pale wooden skin and very slight overgrowth (leaves, petals) on her body

-red eyes with twisted and branched wooden horns.

-long robe like this but white with golden lining

-She should be sitting crossed while puffing orange smoke.

Other:
-A metal small round table on her left with a cup of tea on it and A Hookah on her right.

Requesting a creature concept art for a project. The creature is a naga and it's a varanid rather than a true snake relative, equipt with a spear, chainmail armor that mostly covers its lower serpentine half along with its arms while having a chest plate to protect its upper body, even has a sharp point that covers the tip of the tail, and a tower shield for extra protection. And they're around 20ft long or so.

I know this is going to sound autistic, but can someone do a Danganronpa themed Warhammer 40,000 pic?

Requesting my halfling thief taking a bath in a giant snail shell. Not lewd.

Hope u feel better drawfriend.

Repost from last thread.

Hey guys, forever DM here.
Requesting a drawing of one of my PCs who we couldn't find any good images for.
1 is his skin tone
2 is his hair, facial hair, and facial expression. Also, I believe he has white hair.
3 is his armor, except it's "dark dark brown, almost black or grey", and his armor has some fur on it to keep him warm.
He has black or dark brown hair.
He also has a sorta blue-green candle-like flame a few inches above his forehead.
For his pose, I'd like him to be sorta leaning on his spear, and giving the middle finger. He is our rebellious edgelord, after all.
Thanks in advance, drawfriends!

Adventures in Middle Earth/MERP request for a mounted (cavalry) human warrior. Pose is just general reference I’d like to get the diving goose sigil on the shield visible. Thank you gents.

Requestors that don’t post references are scum.

And what pray tell does this have to do with tabletop games?

40k, but crossover requests particularly those with vidya are trash.

Figured that the overriding element was 40k, so I came here.

The overriding element is a vidya character.

wait a moment, that filename....

Being translated into 40k, as a Penitent Engine. 'sides, what's the problem? It's not like it's the first time someone's asked for something like this here.

Awesome, thanks! In case it's helpful, I put together an album of higher quality reference images for the last thread: imgur.com/a/2hJoU

Requesting my wood elf Kensei monk.
He has short hair, squint hazel eyes, and is dressed in plain travel clothes with a hooded cloak. He has a longsword, longbow, and a whip.

A dragonborn lycanthrope wielding a long handled single bit ax.

Has tufts of fur between scales. Fur most prominent where people usually have hair. Chest, arms, pits, stomach, etc. Thinned away from those areas.

reference pics man

When the fuck did the drawthread get this anal about refpics? I've seen dozens of requests without them get filled just sit down and shut up.

Sorry, here's what I could google-fu.

>Also, I believe he has white hair.
>He has black or dark brown hair.

Which one is it really brah

A p p r e c i a t e d

Shit, forgot to delete that part because I'm trash.

What part you reject

So dark hair, then?

What said.

Requesting a gnoll gladiator dual-wielding single-bitted battle axes. Braided/dreadlock'd mane, similar armor to the example picture.

Artistic liberty on pose, but anything involving him going full ham or an "are you not entertained" pose would be glorious, since his first major act in the campaign was lopping the head off a dark elf.

Bump from the last thread. I would love to see my character in your style please.

Hey-a.

my first time doing one of these threads, I tried to do it using your references and indications as posible man, I hope it is to your liking

Re-Request:

Requesting a male dark eldar, perhaps an short haired cutie archon. Daydreaming and or fantasizing about being cared for in a femdom relationship with a human woman looking like pic related.

Dark Eldar male is fantasizing about human woman in pic related hugging or holding him like a teddy bear while giving him head pats.

DEldar guy is hugging himself and smiling with eyes closed.

And maybe one or two of his fellow Dank Space Elves looking at him confused with raised eyebrows, also implying one of them knows what he's thinking about.

Request: a wizard telekinetically rapid firing flintlock pistols. He keeps a bunch of them rotating on an axis in line with his shoulder, where the gun is cleaned with a hovering brush at one point, powder is added from a hovering horn at the next, then wadding and bullet, and lastly a hovering ramrod at the 12 o'clock position finishes the loading.

That looks great user, thanks!

Would appreciate it, drawfriends

Requesting the creepy silhuette of a man that calls himself "The Contractor" from my Mutants & Masterminds campaign. The silhuette should have a Tv static effect, the kind of static you see in old televisions, or something close to Fallout Pip-Boy. Contractor looks kind of like Batman TAS's Gordon but well, more spooky. Only his glasses, hair and mustache should be seen, kind of like DC Online's Calculator.
Thanks and good luck!

Holy shit, that looks swell user, Wouldnt have guessed you were a first timer here if you had not mentioned it. Good to have you

do you request this every thread?

Kindly rerequesting a choldrith serving a breakfast tray

FUCK, I forgot the chainmail. Sorry about that, user. :^(

Whoa, even without the chainmail this looks amazing, thank you drawfriend! Will you add the chainmail later to fix it though?

Sure, my fucken computer is being a whole-ass Rainman right now so no tablet fuckery.

Anything else you want to change/add?

not or, but pretty cool, you going to color it?

Hmm, other than adding the chainmail I'd like for the tail tip weapon to be more pointed.

One of my players is a female Kasatha. She dual wields compound bows, and has an allosaurus companion. Can anyone draw this PC?

You got it, man

Requesting a porcupine, but with drug syringes for quills. The needles should point outward, since it gets predators high. Any assistance in this endeavor would be greatly appreciated.

Updated the ref sheet, tried to find syringes with stuff in them already without watermarks. If there's anything else I can provide as a reference that could help, please let me know.

Thanks man.

Reposting from
Hi drawfriends and requesters
I request a draw for my level 1 paladin, and by that I mean that his gear needs to look worn out and have seen better days, he wears a red poncho and a comboy hat, under the poncho he wears chainmail with a breast plate on top and big metallic gauntlets, hard leathery pants with longsword on the belt (as well as pouches and a metallic jar) high boots with protection on the knees, as face just put the one of the poncho pic.
have fun, this a level 1 character make sure that he looks like it, thanks!!!

Oh, and fix the name, it's a varanid, not verenid. sorta missed that.

Requesting art of a nymph and fairy.

The nymph looks similar to Gardevoir from Pokémon, same skin color and same hair shape, but without the chest spike. The nymph’s dress looks like it’s made of flower petals, the petals being the same as the white and yellow flower on the left. The nymph has the pink flower on the right in her hair and her hair color is the same as the yellow on the white and yellow flower.

It’s fine if the fairy is just the same as the orange guy in the top right, just with the same color pallet as the white and yellow flower on the left (and the nymph’s dress).

For the poses, I’d like for them both to be dizzy/dazed with anime style swirly eyes. The nymph teetering/dizzy like the character in the image in the bottom left, and the nymph sitting down like he character in the image in the bottom right.

Please tell me if this is too complicated and I’ll attempt to make it more do-able.

It's been fun, user, hope you like it. :^)

Awesome, I can't thank you enough man! :)

Bully this elf, please.

But with art, not meme replies.

/r/ing the artist's depiction of this knight in sci-fi. A few thoughts
>the armor is fucking huge, it's probably power armor
>a mix of metal and modern-armor-esque kevlar-stuff would be fitting
>the poleaxe could be substituted with a fuckhuge rifle that has a long-ass barrel, perhaps

Anybody taking commissions?

Reposting from last thread

Helmet and face mask from 1
Jacket from 2 but highly simplified, nothing should look factory made or relatively "modern," ie. no zippers or velcro, just wooden buttons; jacket does have a hood (kinda hard to see in the pic) and only goes to about the elbows with a little mail pocking out, the sleeves are from a knitted sweater and should be fairly tight fitting.
Pants and jackboots from 3, jackboots should be brown instead of black, if possible pants should have a plaid pattern similar to 3a in colour, I understand if this is a bit too difficult and solid green pants would work just fine.
Webbing kit from 4
Sabre from 5, preferably sheathed, a strap should go across the chest rather than the scabbard hooking to a belt.
Backpack from 6 minus the zipper, doesn't need to be visible.
The main weapon is the AKm, can be slung or held.

Monster request:
A dire bat like pic related, but with more reptilian/draconic features like here: imgur.com/a/Ka1a6

Requesting an assassin for Rogue Trader.

He is a Death Cultist with a fetish for Eldar Tech.

He wears black armour with a pair of Power Swords.

He has long white hair and wears a modified Howling Banshee mask that covers the mouth and nose, Immortan Joe style, with pipes running into his back.

Thanks for reading!

Ran out of paper space for legs whoops

Also since you said "something similar" I took some liberties with the color scheme, I hope that's alright

I'd like to request a peacock aarakocra. He's a paladin of Velnius in a chain shirt, wielding a greatsword.

Sorry it took so long, my computer was being a retard

Here's the sketch; do you want anything changed before I add color?

Practice/experience is more valuable to me than money so if you can't find someone else to do your request for money then please allow me to whore myself for you user

Requesting this image of Joan d'Arc in modern clothing and presumably in a date. Sword and bible near her.

Putting up a request for a demonic deer monster. The deer has giant fangs and sharpened teeth overall, beady jet black eyes with no discernible details, has a huge crown of sharpened antlers, is as big as an Irish Elk, and has eight legs like Sleipnir.

Cute

Can some kind soul just change the color of the glow in this picture from purple to vermilion?

Bumperoo

Workin' on it, hoss

Here's the progress before I sleep

OR here. It looks fucking phenomenal! Thank you so much! Needless to say, I'm cool with the liberties with the color scheme. Once again, really appreciate it!

Requesting a drawing of Garus, Life domain teifling cleric.
White skin, fangs, six fingers on each hand, yellow eyes, long tail.
Soft smiling face and generaly nice face.
Holy symbol (where the amber in the robes are) is of an amber flame symbol with gold
Weilds a mace on his side, sheild on his back and a prayer book on his other side.
27 years old.
Wears chain mail underneath robes.

Requesting a drawing of this but with a blue tunic if possible and a corinthian helmet as well as a larger shield.

Fuck, I forgot to say I only want the guy in the front

sorry, I don't have colors so I edited a little bit to add this tone

>"hmmm, I wonder why Guilles is taking so long"

At first glance I thought this was Charlotte and I was about to blow up.

Wow that looks phenomenal! Thank you so much. The only change, if it's not to much trouble, is that the boot should have less of a heel to it. Something more like the riding boot in pic related.

that would be great, but I have the feeling that since I only used the pencil, when I put the colors the drawing would lose something, however if there is omenone out there who can color it or use it as a base for a better digital work, that would be awesome

who?

I haven't posted a request, I prefer to do the commission route so I don't have to deal with the cesspool of bitter requesters and their shitposting.

Do you have any work online or a blog I could look at?