I could give two shits if game stores get fucked over

I could give two shits if game stores get fucked over.

Ok

Thanks for sharing!

I'd like to point something out, though: This isn't facebook, or reddit, or wherever you thought you were putting this.

None of us actually care what you think.

>too autistic to fit in at autism club

t. Indian

I'm glad you were able to take your father's cock out of your ass long enough to sit in front if your computer to type that.

I hope a pack of dogs face fuck you to death, OP

>I could give two shits
So you really do care!

I... Reluctantly agree. They have the same issues as comic stores do; they create an atmosphere that's off putting at best and repulsive at worst to prospective customers from outside the scene.

The stores that survive diversify their inventories to cater to more than just the hardcore base, and rope in new hobbyists and the tentative buyers to keep the new blood coming in.

I mean, the most successful comic shops are either very well-known, have a good reputation, and are possibly eccentric in theme and flair, or are bookstores.

T.Store Owner is mad knowing his NEET bux revenue is gonna dry up when everything becomes digital.

How are you gonna pay for your collector's edition hentai shipped from Japan?

I do, I want them to get fucked over.

Everything about it sucks. People, workers, prices. Only the dummies and degenerates are what pump a little life to them still

Not even that, I always buy singles online with actual good prices, not the shit these turbokikes put up on their "stores".

i feel bad for you OP, all the games/comics stores around me are top tier - being in a city forces them to work harder to keep up w rent

>The most successful comic shops are either selling Magic, have a good Magic stock and are possibly Cardgamers in Magic and Buxx, or are Cardstores

Ordered replacement parts for my airbrush from a hobby store.
Three weeks later “where’s my bits?”
‘Sorry we don’t distribute those any more try the website’
>website only sells through stockists.

I agree.

The turbokiking I've seen at LGSs selling magic and other card games is something I've never ever seen before in any other kind of store.

I've seen out of the norm expensive and shitty stores but never such a consistent number of turbokikes

You mean, you COULD give two shits?
Or do you mean that you COULDN'T give two shits?

You are butchering my beautiful language.

You care enough to type out a response and solve the captcha.

>solving captcha
>not just having the "I'm not a robot" box.

It's like you two are plebs or something.

Not OP, but shut the fuck up. You know exactly what is meant.

>turbokiking
>turbokikes

And yet here you are, bothering to post about it.