mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Photos of TS dex from last thread ty user
imgur.com/a/lxe5D

>TS dex scan
mega.nz/#!c00CxAqQ!5r759YbLjg740stqHH4oTR6ZQNJKfyyhGps-voN51uo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u_aLESDql1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for salty birds

Big oiled banana abs right in my face.

3rd for royal bananas

YELLOOOOWW SPACE MARINES WITH BIG THROBBING BOLTERS

Any info about 30k ports shared at the Weekender?

Show me your warface!

Vostroyans, reporting in.

Ksons codex is literally the laziest codex made to date.

Prove me wrong.

What makes you think so, user?

Big Celestine tits right in my face

Is it weird if I find beasts of nurgle cute?
I kinda of want to run one for cuteness alone.

Admech still had the fucking Onager typo

CADIA STANDS

We're updated, and we might be getting some new stuff soon if some reasonably solid rumours come true.

We have spectacularly good burst damage and decent survivability with repairs. Kastelan bots decimate infantry, especially with MARS forgeworld tactics and Cawl standing by for absurd rerolling mortal wound machineguns. Arquebi are good snipers, Rangers are the cheapest troops in the Imperium, Dragoons hit like absolute trucks in melee, Neutron Onagers are passable anti-tank and quite tough and both kinds of Electro-Priests are death on legs if they make it to engagement range. Infiltrate a few blobs with Stygies tactics and pray for T1 before disintegrating a Daemon Primarch or two and/or some horde units with a wall of lightning.

We're a bit one-note, though. Knights are pretty useless at this point and we still have significant gaps in our army list, so we work a lot better with a light seasoning of Guard or something to patch the lack of heavy anti-tank or proper area of effect.

Fires of cyraxus got scrapped because it was written with 7th in mind, with current indexes and other rules it'll be put on hold indefinitely

Has science gone too far?

>Scheming in Squeekish commences

Which LoW should I get?

Yes

What the fuck does GW has against rats? Seriously, its like they hate all rodents.

Doubt.png
What about the Custodes ports though

Bookfags. What are the must read novels about the Custards?

>Gaze of Magnus: When Magnus the Red manifests the Smite power, he inflicts D6 mortal wounds instead of D3, or 2D6 mortal wounds instead of D6 if the result of the Psychic test is more than 11.
>more than 11
So why not just write 12?

What the fuck Siri, you whore
Queekish*

40k skavens confurmed

>Plays far better with Imperial allies
dammit, I just want to play a competent army that I won't need to go on ebay to find models are buy models from other armies.

can I get some help picking an army? I don't want space marines, chaos marine are okay. don't want to have allies and want something fun to paint. what do you guys recommend? ALSO, NO TAU!! That was the last army I played during 5th edition and they were boring to paint

I
Must
Pasta
The
Pasta
Of
My
People

>Death guard get a bundle of new units
>Corrupted speeders
>New characters
>New tank

>Thousand Sons get a terminator.
>Get a chapter master.
>Blank.jpg
>Throw them a couple of of AoS castoffs
>Everyone is Okay.

Magnus adds 2 to casting, so his max is 14.

Emperors Legion. Master of Mankind, but if you dislike ADB you will not like this one.

bullcrap, they were aware of the developement of 8th years in advance to its launch

We Nazi posting?

12, 13, 14 etc are more than 11
So more than 11 or 12+, basically the same thing.

Everyone seems to like the recent one by Wraight

reported for hate speech and thought crimes

>so you’re saying there’s a chance?

Hans...

get the gas

Hi everyone.
I almost never played until now, since I used to only paint my CSM models, but I'm ready to try my hand at the game.
I know the rules, but I'm not sure what can be taken advantage of in terms of movement on table, maneuvers and all that. How do I use my marines best ? What use do my cultists have ?

theyre suppose to be silly and not malign in intent like persay plaguebearers. they canonically only kill things because either 1. they spread a disease to it or 2. in an attempt to play with something they underestimated their own size and crushed said plaything.

Come say that to my Nazi face.

Admech still work just fine solo at anything but tournament nonsense level, they just don't have enough stuff to really vary lists up. Easy to start, just grab 2 SC boxes and then either a box of Kastelans/Cawl or a few Ironstriders for 1k.

Somehow I doubt it, it's not like they haven't had plenty of time to carry out extremely simple stat conversions and playtest them to shit five times over. At least they are making new models, but I honestly don't know what their writing team is doing all day.

so they are sweet and pure?

what do u mean

Thanks, I'll read Emperor's Legion.

>6" range

How many did he kill?

stahp

as sweet and pure as a daemon of nurgle gets.

>ws 3+, s4, t4, a3, 5++
>7 points
And here I thought the Tzanngors were just a meme. They are basically genestealers at half the cost

The FBI is currently being buried fag. Noone can stop us now.

Only if you use FW Rhino doors.

is the emperor an anime character?

yes

Assuming those are your models, how fun to paint are those Crusaders? I'm buying some soon.

Didn't you get the memo all guardsmen are based on Nazi aesthetic like this fine Aryan woman.

I'll be honest I've never really found painting "fun" - rewarding when it's done, but never a thing I do for pure enjoyment.

They're cool models, though - the cloak goes really well with the full plate look, and there's a lot of heraldry that catches washes nicely.

>use vexilla teleporter
>absolutely decimate front line heavy hitters
I’m more hyped for the adrathic dudebros, but still. Only disappointment was Valdor, and even then it’s not so bad. And that paragon spears look funny

who's this "us"

If IG are Nazis, then who are the allied powers?

a friendly reminder

China?

Chaos

obviously the grorious T'au, saviors of the galaxy! They'll set things straight with their shining katanas, gundams, and devil-may-care attitude!

I don't suppose anyone has this and would be willing to share? I would appreciate it greatly.

ONLY a sorcerer in termi armour can take a familiar in Tson codex...
What the fuck? Why

Well who is fighting the guard? hmm?

>whenever you destroy a battlesuit you kill a qt fish lady

youtu.be/u_aLESDql1U

What colour for that sweet green user?

[Inaudible yelling]
YES

>No face reveal
Darn.

Only one that comes with the model in the kit I imagine.

>tfw you will get to cuddle with a battlesuit pilot

can't be Alpharius, he still has a head

>Well show you how to make a grand master in NDK
>Fuck you if you want a cute creature for your sorcerers

I'm still reading through the rules, it is weird how the points are in the end of the book now... anyway. could you help me piece together a 1000pt list? I like how I can start with two of the start collecting boxes and Cawl looks sick. to be honest, they just look too fucking cool not to get.

> pic not related

>Infiltrate a few blobs with Stygies tactics
You can only use the strategem once, no?

The blacks to fight racism.

>qt

>They're cool models, though
Yeah that's one of the reasons I really want to get them, thx for the input.
Mordian IG is clearly based on dress parade marines though.
Speaking of Mordians, I always liked their aesthetics (I have one squad made from tank/command squad leftovers conversions which make pretty good Mordians), so I decided to check their starts for 8th ed. All of this stuff sounds pretty fun, specially the base contact rule, going full napoleonic line with my guardsmen was fun before, but now I get a bonus for it.
With the 1kSons codex dropping, fielding these guys would be very fluffy, but does anyone know how good they would work against them? I plan to field them as an infantry + artillery force with ministorum auxllia.

Incorrect, it is pre game, you may use it as many times as you have CP.

Sure, sure, just that you basically have a big meltagun with an extended barrel, and all you can muster is the range of a tiny pistol.

>forehead is just a line
It's a trap user.

I literally get back into the game if this was a thing.

>Mordian IG is clearly based on dress parade marines though.
That's the point most guard are obviously not nazis.

Holy fucking Omnissiah
Thanks for the info user

So I finally got around to reading the Chapter Approved book.

>Those Necron changes

Is GW legit retarded? I literally have no hope for the new codex anymore desu.

Traps aren't gay if they're fish

They did little because the codex was so soon, no point releasing rules that coming in a few months anyway.

You mean the stratagem and relic they added?

False.

apparently the codex is wildly different from the index so if thats true there wouldn't really be any point in changing points

You're getting your Codex next month with some big changes apparently. Chin up.

>big tiddy commisar babe willing to distribute discipline and order as required

>sweaty_man_with_towel.jpg

Not saying it's gay just telling you what kinda ordinance she is packing.

I wouldn't say they are retarded so much as very easily persuaded by the reeeeeing of power armored army players.

Just look at the statlines of 4pt IG conscripts and 4pt IG infantry for all the evidence you need.

No - that is in fact how the rule works.

>We do it my way. Fear is our ally. The gasoline will be ours. Then you shall have your revenge.