/cyoag/ CYOA General

Drives, archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/27px5
travellercyoa.livejournal.com/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVzngjkpPnJvUpLg2R_GAVOJV6CDvxlWG5irzz4j1As/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going to name my son after Tok

So you are going to name him "mentally impaired child with an erection"?

Does anyone know if Highlander is going to make another update?

v0.91 "Hotfix"

Changelog:
>removed Aura and Channel mechanics
>removed silver Auracite as it was now redundant
>Ravager: Replaced Silver Shackles
>Gauntlet: Replaced Argent Dawn, switched Plaguebringer and Savage Strikes
>added DR to the General, balancing looking toward future content
>added legend to intro page

Web:
>Support for mobile and smaller screens
>abillity to unset Race, Brand and Class.
>new color palette. Can switch to old with via the color botton
>improved display on smaller screens and other devices

Download here: ufile.io/27px5

Sequels been on backburner for awhile.

Hope you like it. It would help if people posted builds so I can balance/tweak.

5, 6 and 10.

5 is worth it just to get my fucking foreskin back. 6 will make English a fluent language for everyone to aid in communication. 10 gives us some serious technological advancement and provides the possibility of getting to experience space exploration so....duh.

10 has so many downsides it's unreal

Good news, got some inspiration to make a cyoa about waifus in suits. It's going to be like Men in Black but with waifus instead of Tommy Lee Jones. Can't/don't want to give any details or ETAs yet, sorry.

2, 4, 7

Was really tempted to get 5 to save all the cutbros out there, but in the end what I chose will help more.

Slam is an awful substitute compared to silver shackles

Exactly my thought.

would you kindly expand on the topic please?

I'm going to empty my balls into each woman in the Roxanne option until my sperm takes root.

>downsides
Literally what? We meet non-human life, we colonize another planet and we map Earth ENTIRELY. Just the tech involved with that would improve the living standards and average technology available to normal citizens tenfold.

We're talking asteroid mining, space stations, reduction of overpopulation via colonization and trade with an extraterrestrial species who may or may not have technology equal to or greater than ours. We'd be entering into a golden age of humanity.

It's mostly the fact we'd find alien life to be real, and if they were sentient then think of the chance they would have a higher tier of technology than us, and just annihilate our planet or enslave us.

As long as there's gentle femdom i'm in!

I see only advantages here

Feel free to suggest another one. Slam was the original abillity before turning into the Silver mechanic that never really got a coherent design and the last iteration only affected five or so buffs.

Seven-ish weeks till the 2.0 overhaul.

travellercyoa.livejournal.com/

>humanity enslaved/destroyed
>advantages

1, 5 and 9.
I can't tell if 9 is underage though... God I hope she's not underage... Can I just give her a little peck on the forehead?

Technocracy/Autocracy is still the best choice

She said that there would be weekly updates with new information. The first update was a week ago.

1, 4, and 7. The all around best combo.

There would be eight weekly updates with the update following shortly thereafter. Though "shortly" in Highlander speak can mean a lot of things.

Technocracy. Always.

Monarchy sometimes if you want a comfy life or Theocracy if you want to condense all human religious thought into one overarching belief system over your lifetime.

So no updates today?

The Collab deadline is close: the form will shut down just before the date switches over to the 6th. Get your submission in before then:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link

To the author of Sabbia: I can't include your submission as-is. You'll need to cut the future-tense. If you'd like to keep the content, I can recommend you rephrase them as anecdotes or otherwise imply they've happened to others.

To the author of Zlatbisa/Zlatbia: Shorten your descriptions

go away you faggot

Teaser of submissions:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVzngjkpPnJvUpLg2R_GAVOJV6CDvxlWG5irzz4j1As/edit?usp=sharing

This

Do something productive instead of bitching.

Zlatbisa is perfect as is

Last update was a Sunday.

Next time, on CCC
Will Zlabitastarfia shorten his descriptions?
Tune in next time to find out!

Shut up, you size XL bitch.
Go eat a ice-cream sandwich.

do something productive instead of posting the same shitty collab that nobody gives a shit about

Hey i like writing, anyways can you point what in particular was too large?
>Please don't be mean to me

I do have some suggestions if you would hear them

>Reintroduce the silver shackles and make silver auracite slowly tire your opponents out
>Reintroduce the silver shackles and make silver auracite actions more difficult or "costly" to do

>Change the silver shackles for a active skill that engraves a rune that can be activated on demand to interrupt actions abilities or whatever
>Change the silver shackles for a passive skill that applies the rune mentioned before

>do something productive instead of posting the same shitty collab that nobody gives a shit about
Said user, as he wheezed and groaned in an attempt to draw breath. His weight had long since passed into the highest levels of obesity, much due to his cheeto addiction, and he had not done anything productive in a long time. As a result, even his mind had become slow and sluggish, only capable of the basest emotion and impulse. The true irony of this exchange was the fact that user had never contributed to the thread at all. Yet he still acted entitled and edgy, as would be expected of him. Alas, he would never think of such things, as his mother's shrill voice caught his ear. He giggled with glee, his chicken tendies soon to be done. All he need do is ignore his mother. That way she would assume he had not heard her, which would make her deliver his coveted 5th meal.

Don't forget about the fact he is making other peasants make his CYOA

That is literally what a fucking collab is, you mongoloid. He is making his own city and then putting it all together.
How is that "making other peasants make his cyoa", when he is doing more fucking work than anyone else apart of the collab?
You, sir, are about as dull and thick as the rock of gibraltar.

Reposting my build, with the only mechanical tweak being version-independent.
>Elf (+Att)
>Artisan
>The General

Bladed Arms:
>Pithing Needle
>Cat's Claw
>>Blessed Strike
Blade Dancer(+2 SKL, +ATN, +AGI)

Gauntlet:
>Crystal Lance
>Shards of Fate
>>Hand of Prophecy
>>Black Claw
>>>Berserk Savage Strikes
>>>>Golden Seraph
>>>>>Prismatic Light
All passives (+5 ATN, +4 END, +4 AGI)

Staff:
>Wanderer's Lantern
>>Swamp Guardian
Field Study (+2 SKL, +STR, +ATN)

STR 13
AGI 13
END 15
SKL 22
ATT 23

I'm actually vastly better solo in this version, as Prismatic Fist now triggers on Savage Strikes - which by RAW can still be abused while two-handing a staff so long as I'm wearing at least one gauntlet. The General nerf is... interesting. I get that it's probably a bit broken (especially with the raw stat boosts that Artisan gives), but it's also the only one that's entirely useless if you're caught alone. In any case, it makes it more viable to find a waifu dedicated combat partner to team up with and then boost to high heaven.
To me, it seems like the Brands in general need a bit of a clarification as to frequency of activation - something like the Rider seems to be more of a combat skill (and as such would be used multiple times in a battle), while the Phoenix is more of an emergency skill (once per week at most). Maybe try to define a vague limit on the maximum rate you can activate the Brands (either universal or specific to each Brand, and either directly time-based or more abstract, like based on amount of good done or combat performed), and some sort of benefit that scales based on how much charge you spend on activating the Brand (the Titan would just grow larger if you blow more of your load, while the General could fully boost more people without diminishing returns)

Feel free to include this build as a companion; I was thinking she'd be more established, but I'll include details in another post.

Look another peasant working like a slave for a CYOA he'll never have his name on.
What a fucking joke

Domination
Memory
Telekinesis

Look another entitled prick complaining like a retard since he'll never make a cyoa that makes people recognize his name.
What a fucking joke
Stay mad

Just stop user, you're just getting baited. This won't lead anywhere.

I love how in your attempt to sound witty you tripped all over yourself with your poor grammar.
I can barely make sense of what you're saying, it's like it's badly translated chinese by google.

I enjoy my anger, sue me.

What are you trying to show with this?
That you're a faggot?

come on guys stop it this is getting pathetic, also when is The update for 9 girls choose one italics? I'm waiting anxiously.

Oh shit, when did he update this again?
Rolling.

>57776406
>rollshit

Fuck off

>ranger class
>ranger girl
Not what I wanted, but I honestly can't complain. At least I'm somewhat martial.

Hey, uh, I'm not with those other people, but thanks for responding, it's been a week or two.
I listed the length limits in each prompt of the submission. Despite Forms not having a word count indicator (I think), you should be able to copy/paste it from your word processor of choice, which should be able to count them. It's way too long right now, and it would be unfair to give anyone more space for the extra words.
One other thing I've noticed is that halfway through, you switched from Zlatbisa to Zlatbia, dropping the "s".
If you saved the link to edit your form, you can just fix that. I'll keep an eye out. If you didn't save the link, resubmitting is fine. But keep the link saved after that (and keep alert to the announcement posts, or give me a means of contact in the "Notes"), because I'll still have to check through the shortened descriptions for suggestions.

You guys got into a mess while I wasn't looking. Here's a few thoughts on :
I'm not writing my name on the final, either. I've been trying to avoid referring to it as "My Collab" or similar because the whole point of the Collab is that it isn't mine. I want this remembered as the efforts of many people, and seen as a snapshot of the capabilities of /cyoag/ at this moment in time.

Oh boy i better go get my navy seal copy pasta

a few weeks ago.

The rune effect was actually the first incarnation of silver auracite, just as a procc with increasing chance.
But I really like the increased cost effect.

Prismatic Fists was always triggered by Berserk. Rank 2 arts means having two points in the art, sorry if that wasn't clear. Maybe I should rename the mechanic to something like awakened arts, true arts?

#635 and #992 are terrible, #268 and #21 are God tier

Rolled with my dice. 11, 3, 13, 1.

A Paladin off on an adventurer with a Amazon, Ranger and Musketeer. Huh. Could be interesting.

This looks like the end of something...
Where's the rest of it?

I should add lancers and the ability to jack dust I think

use a dice roller online, don't fill the thread with rolling posts.

what is this a mystery box for? why are you doing this?

Post the whole CYOAs you dunce
Rollshit shouldn't be posted simply because twats always post "Rolling" with no content.

Oh, wait. I need to get my dice. I just thought it was a normal "use your postnumber" one.
>7
Fucking damnit. I'm a mage now.
>18
Trap fuck toy with no skills
>2
Paladin girl
>4
Thief
Something tells me that I'm fucked, based off this comp. I'd rather keep my double ranger roll.

Aw yeah. Will post when I have time, I loved this CYOA.

paladin
necromancer, druid elf, ninja.

very solid team I'm on the front lines with the skellies while the others support me with their magic/skill

>Sorcerer
>Druid, Ninja, Pirate
Aaaaaaand we're straight up dysfunctional due to the eternal rivalry, crud.

Demonic (agility)
Artisan
The Twin

>Chakram
Eagles Flight
Blood Strike
Wraith's Haunt
HauntingWraith
Curse of Elements
Fey's Curse of Elements
Bladestorm
Living Blade
Chain Lightning
Fractal Chain Lightning

Shield
Shieldwall
Waters of Life
Warding Waters

Staff
Heat Wave
Wanderer's Lantern
Swamp Strike

STR 24
Agi 18
End 8
Ski 15
Atn 18

Bit of a glass cannon, but I have some heals and defensive abilities to offset that thanks to taking Shield. My basic plan is to strike with as many elemental attacks as possible, further buffed by my demonic passive.

Fey's Curse of Elements + Haunting Wraith spawns numerous elemental spirits. Haunting Wraith hits multiple times for darkness and Fey's curse spawns a spirit each time the target is hit for elemental damage. Both are tier 2 abilities, which means they trigger Living Blade as well. Meanwhile I can use Blood Strike to heal myself and combo Chain Lightning with Swamp Strike to lower lightning resistance. Of course, my twin will be doing all of this as well, and I can trigger effects based on the curses and runes she places on targets and vice versa, so we synergize well by working off each other's setup time.

Waters of Life/Warding Waters gives me a bit of extra survivability, the damage absorb making up for my low HP and the healing is reliable even when I can't life leech. Between this and blood strike I also double as the party's healer (or at least off-healer, depending on how essential Patron skills are).

Path of Scooby best path

3, 9 (Big O), 10.

Right so i cut down everything by almost half, check it out

>2
>3
>10
pretty much the best things that can happen to humanity.