Main weapon is a clawed glove

>main weapon is a clawed glove
>needs fear (emotions) to sustain himself
>almost impossible to kill, will generally be brought back
Isn't Freddy Kreuger just pretty much a Chaos Demon? How would inhabitants of 40K fare against him?

Why do 40k players have to reinterpret everything into some aspect of their setting?

Pretty much a Night Lord Daemon Prince

You will be assimilated into the Hive Fleet. Resistance is heretical.

Because it's fun. It also annoys anons on Veeky Forums, but I repeat myself.

Childish minds, or actual children.
Like these guys that use Harry Potter and Star Wars when discussing real politics.

>How would inhabitants of 40K fare against him?
Pretty well. They just kill him and move on. Which chaos god would he belong to?

Slaanesh

Well, duh. Harry Potter is just a reversal of standard government precedings where they reverse the priority of individual industries. Instead of companies and businesses(or rich private interests groups) forming the majority of political influence on the populace, and Education being the first budget to be cut, we instead see a form of government where the education system holds massive power, especially in the form of Dumbledore, while industry seems barely represented, even unexploited for the most part if the Weasley Twins' business is anything to go by.
It would be interesting to see a setting that dials this up to 11, and create an Edu-punk genre that focuses on Meritocracy gone incredibly wrong.

>How does fare against Warhammer? thread

Doesn't matter what it is because autistic 40k fans will circlejerk their setting over everything else.

That's not true! The only time we CircleJerk is when we get a butthurt autist who wants to prove us wrong, and it's not a CircleJerk if we have that autist.
It's a bukakke.

Eh, bukkake implies winning said circle jerk. Misunderstanding literally everything aout numbers, science, and logistics isn't winning an arguments.

I mean, he literally receives his powers from demons in Hell that want him to collect souls.

Whatever you need to tell yourself hun. If you want to say it's not 40kum you got on you. Denying it isn't healthy though, just own up to being a Slut and it'll all get easier.
I'll be at the next party, the one with the Magnus mask painted Maroon.

40k is just presented in such a way that makes it natural to reinterpret other settings in its flavor. I think two big reasons why is because it's both big and far in the future.

1. Earth's actual history is part of the setting, so that means all stories that took place on Earth from the beginning of time to our modern day is technically part of 40k.
2. Everything that happened between our modern day and M41 is super vague, so any human-centric scifi setting about burgeoning space exploration could technically be part of 40k.
3. The human race went through multiple apocalypses and resurgences before even the ancient history era of 40k's "story", so any post-apoc or golden age setting could technically be part of 40k.
4. The Warp has existed in some form for millions of years, acting alternatively very similar or very different to how it is in M41. In addition to affecting earth, it can even contain its own worlds. This means any setting with magic could technically be part of 40k.
5. If the story doesn't have any humans, no problem. Old Ones, War in Heaven, primordial Warp, I'm sure something fits.

Same reasons D&Drones need everything to be D&D.
Literal low IQ mixed with autism and a dash of cuckoldry.

Probably because 40k is an over the top grungy, gritty setting that rips ideas from better media to stay afloat?

I’m still salty about my world cultures teacher singling me out thinking I was into this shitshow because I was “nerdy”. I know he was trying to be nice by playing that BBC news video because he thought it was something I was into, but still

This is why most 40k fans agree that Superman or Samus would utterly wreck their setting, because they can't admit anything would ever wreck their setting.

The whole point of this site is to post pointless garbage so this is the best place for it.

Now that I think about it, almost everybody with a job was either a ministry employee or a teacher. And most adult's didn't seem to have jobs.

Every game has fans that want to add things they like into the game. Grow up. either join in or shut up. No one is begging you to join in or be negative.

I hope whatever made you this butthurt gets better user.

probably because the setting itself is an act of plagiarism.

A better question is how you even properly kill Freddy.

Would he? I never hear mention of pedos in the setting. And, since pedophila is a disease, wouldnt that fall under Papa Nurgle?

Be so suicidal and willing for death that he’d get no joy out of killing you

>sex maymay
He doesn't do blood rituals and tear skulls, he doesn't create despair or spread disease, he doesn't make crazy magical plots (close), but he does savor the pain and suffering of others. I agree with in that he's a NL daemon Prince of Slannesh

this, if you give up immediately he's just going to go after someone scared of him

>he doesn't create despair
No dispair of dying in your sleep?
>spread disease
What is insomnia?

Why do 40kids get mad when their shitty setting and behaviour is criticised?

40kids need to grow up and get a better setting than "MUH EDGY GRIMDARK" shit.

my post is about how much I dislike that shitshow of a game and the pile of regurgitated dog shit called it’s lore

It’s only redeeming quality is how creative the fans are with their figures when they paint them

thats probably because wizards are a small community, hogwarts is the only school in britain and dumbledore is one of the most influential wizards of all time.
I guess if there was only one school per country, leading this school would be a position almost as high as a president.