Yugioh cat people > mtg cat people

>Cat people at all

Don't you like thick thighs?

isn't yugioh's parody of mtg?

No.

literally THIGHS the archetypes
hnnnnggh

BEGONE THOT

Not so much parody, but the original Duel Monsters concept in the manga (you know, before the manga was actually about the card game) definitely came from MtG.

mhmmm

Fuck yugiho sucks dong now. R.I.P 2002-2006

Literally the worst time period for the game. Yugioh has only been getting better.

You said that to this bara lion husbando

Literally the best planeswalker personality-wise. I'd be mad he wasn't part of the original Jacetice League if Gideon wasn't also cool.

yugioh has actually been gaining speed since MTGs fuck ups.

kys faggot

I love how Yu-Gi-Oh babbies all parrot the same false information after watching one Alpha Investments video and think they know anything.

There isn't a single self-respecting MtG player with any sort of skill whatsoever that would DOWNGRADE to a shitty lucksack get your shit banned in a month game like YGO.

>bumping a thread from page 8 just to post this
>caps lock

Ajani is the best. Out of the entire Lorwyn Five, he's hands down the best walker both in personality, powerset, and plot. I just want him to fight his way down to the underworld and get Elspeth back so they can smooch already.

Synchros were the beginning of the end

>synchros were the beginning of the end

I know that yugioh and it's intricacies are probably hard to grasp for a mtg peasant like you, but it is a vastly superior game.

>opponent shows me his opening hand was exodia pieces
>lmao you lose
S U P E R I O R
U
P
E
R
I
O
R

They don't want to read more than two lines of text.

Who are you talking about? several MTG and YGO-cards ave a lot more than two lines of text.

YGO at some point or the other took a look at competetive MTG and decided that their 1st turn wins arnt complicated enough, and neither are the good enough because sometimes you have to pull of a 3rd turn win. So they made the game into a bullshit combo shitstream where a deck that dose not have ultimate stoping power within the first 5 seconds of the game is a shit deck

Mirri > your weeb shit

>hate dark worlds. Everyone and their mothers ran it when the structure deck dropped and I find it really annoying just watching someone cycle through discard spells, picking apart my hand and getting card advantage
>as well as having to explain discard via cost =/ discard via effect a billion times
>fast forward to last year
>friends at LGS play yugioh for shits and giggles between rounds of MTG, likely from duel links
>old gem-knight deck was curled to fuck because lol, hidden arsenal. Buy LLs for like 60-70 dollars
>he's a Dark World and Lightsworn player
>mfw get out a T1 Leo Dancer
>mfw he realizes he can't do dick because Grapha is targeting and destroying removal
>mfw realizes that even if he switches to his LS deck, JD doesn't kill it and can't run over it
>next turn perfume back a blue cat and swing for 7k twice
>refuses to play against it
It 100 percent worth the cash I dropped.