>It happened while you went to the washroom
>None of them will talk

wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Check the security cam footage?

Not a very hard question user.

Well, I'm not a huge autist so I'm not gonna lose my mind, but I break out the oxy clean and tell then games paused till we all clean up. If this is a persistent problem, also no glass from now on, cans and bottles only - screw caps preferrable.

Bring out the beretta 92 and kill one hostage every hour untill they talk

Are they trying to clean it at all?

If not, then stop hosting.

Make them pay for the cleanup. Just tell them "I don't care who did it, I just want X dollars to end up in this jar before we begin next session."

thread over, go home everybody. drive safe

if OP's pic is related, switch from wine to vodka for 2 reasons:
1) doesn't stain
2) after a few glasses, one of them will slip up and tell who spilled.

Nick, what's going on big guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ

I don't care. The carpet is there to stand on, not to look pretty.

>having carpets
Enjoy your revolting shit traps.

If you want to go the passive-aggressive route I'd propose a 'Sippy-Cup only' policy from now.

Thank them. Fucking carpet? What is this, 2001?

Burn the house down and start life over...wine NEVER fully comes out.

I know your picture shows wine, but what did your players actually spill?

Cute

>own shit traps that need cleaning
>invite some autistic social rejects
>serve beverages that stain
>it's a free carpet cleaning

>None of them will talk

My problem is bigger than my game. Not only is one of my friends too much of a bitch to acknowledge a simple party foul, but everyone else is complicit in their bitchery. And they didn't even try to clean it up while I was out of the room? At this point I would reevaluate my friendship with these savages.

If you can't trust them with your carpet, you can't trust them in your home.
If they were trying to clean it, or offering to have it cleaned, or even fucking apologized, that might not be the end of things, but fuck them for damaging your property and pretending it didn't happen.

Are they all children? Why wouldn't they own up. This has rustled my jimjams

That's what you get for having a fucking carpet.

>"Alright then guys, we'll call it for this evening, I've gotta get to work on this before it sets. Game's on hiatus until whoever spilled owns up to it."

If anyone gets shitty to you about it, they're likely the culprit. You also might see the rest of the group rat him out to save the game.

This.

They're scum, cut your ties.

Kick them out. If they owned up it would be one thing but fucking up my carpet and then pretending nothing happened? Oh hell no.

>wat do

It's the one without a glass or with empty glass. You stupid OP

Youre gonna cut out that spot of carpet and throw it in the washing machine? That seems like a lot of work.

A fucking CARPET, you manchild.

alladin is to blame for this widespread misuse of the word "carpet"

Your problem is indeed bigger than your game.

I therefore recommend quitting your job and spending six months or so in India tripping a lot of acid and having long weird conversations with people very different from yourself, spending long wakeful hours on bumpy night buses awash with dopamine from tramadol and reflecting in-depth on your life and all the twists and turns that brought you where you are. Above all, slow down. Look at people more closely, and learn what's really important.

You don't need to spend forever being shat on by crappy people. You can change your life, user. I believe in you.

Good, if they were snitches then I'd probably kick them from the game. Now that I know that they're able to keep quiet and have each others back I can reveal that we're characters being played in a slice of life campaign and the next session has us robbing a bank Fast and Furious style.