Today's shitstorm would've killed most coins. XRB is up 18%

Listed on 2 exchanges, one of which was down, and the other stopped deposits & withdrawals. It was announced that a glitch caused a lot of these problems, followed by tension between Bitgrail and RaiBlocks devs on twitter. This was followed by a BTC price increase.

This kind of shitstorm would have been the downfall of most coins, but XRB only had a small dip, recovered, and is currently sitting at an 18% price increase for the day. If this shit can't take it down, then no amount of FUD can. When will the nocoiners learn?

Today has shown everyone which coin is the real Chad coin. Any other coin holder would be panicking and selling their shit at a 90% loss. XRB has come out worth even more lmao, no coin brainlets will never learn.

Is anyone else attracted to the girl that Raiblocks is having sex with? Are there more pics of this?

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

>inb4 market exit scam

Would be delicious.

Lol, they banned me on discord for posting this. Some fucking redditfags numales started crying about it, hur dur fud.
Fucking retards, can't even handle a fucking meme.
I had another account though, fuckers.

kek

I mean I wouldn't put it past BitGrail to pull an exit scam, but XRB itself is great. It's been worked on for the past 3 years and has a working product. Does what it says, fast transactions with 0 fees.

its good bants but some people believe memes

XRB IS THE FUCKING CHAD COIN. BOW TO IT YOU TRAIN MISSING FUD FAGGOTS. STAY BROKE.

>Highly decentralized. Even a normie with an internet connection can run a node.
>Absolutely feeless and free.
>Fast transactions (a few seconds)
>High throughput (1000+ tps)
>Fairly distrib. via faucet (no premine or "foundation" keeping most of it)
>Hit $3 billion marketcap appearing only on an obscure exchange.
>Devs adhere to "do one thing and do it well" and aren't fapping over non-existent bullshit like lightning network, smart contracts, etc.
>Not ran by refugee circle jerking SJW devs.
>Has been around for 4 years.
>Has been proven non impacted during altcoin/bitcoin dumps.
>Lead Dev and Creator Colin has worked as a Dev for QualComm, Dell, AMD, and others; working on the cutting edge.

Common FUD with no basis:
>It'll dump when it hits exchanges. - We rarely see this in altcoins unless it's post ICO at a premium. Has $50 million+ in volume a day, not that low of a volume coin, has had plenty of dumps and immediate pumps.
>Double Spend Rumor - Some faggot keeps fudding this on reddit and github, Devs have offered massive bounties for any bugs, he refuses to back it up when called on it.
>Spam - Not really a MASSIVE issue like it was with IOTA. XRB allows for minimum receipt limits, and transaction limits by node operators.
>Don't buy at an ATH - It's always at a new ATH. So essentially you will never be able to buy it and you WILL miss out. Sorry you didnt get it at under a dollar, you're still going to make money buying now.
>Artificial Shortage because of Exchange - No, constantly has order books that are deep enough to support $50 million in volume. Once in a while someone does dump, but IMMEDIATELY it is pumped right back to a new ATH. The rich list shows nearly no wallets with more than 1% of total circ supply.
>OMG BITGRAIL SAYS ITS BROKEN - These fucking cheapo italian idiots, handling 80% of XRB volume, did it all with a single node without self sanity checks LOL

you gotta be a total retard to be buying XRB right now. not just any retard. a TOTAL retard.

Lmao. Its bitgrail that sets the price. They own the coin and do whatever the fuck they want.

Hard to panic sell when you can't put your raiblocks on the exchange.

>no tx fees! Just imagine!!! WOW!!
>spam? Not an issue, we'll just have tx fees!! YEAH!
kys

Not touching this coin. Way too many red flags.
Could be wrong of course and all of this is somehow legit,but it's too risky and i'll settle with smaller gains in other coins if i turn out to be wrong.

>all of this is somehow legit
kek

Nice just flooded the network with 100k tx/s

>quads says to buy ATH

Meta Veeky Forums posting

its almost as all safe spaces attract crybabies
leddit discord etc
the coin itself is great tho

Question: if only 1% are in crypto and normies still havent gotten too deep into alt exchanges (looking at you KCS) whos buying up all this XRB from basically one very minor exchange nobody fucks with? I mean surely this thing is tethered to something but it just keeps going up tremendously

Bitgrail is buying and selling most of it.