mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Photos of TS dex from last thread ty user
imgur.com/a/lxe5D

>TS dex scan
mega.nz/#!c00CxAqQ!5r759YbLjg740stqHH4oTR6ZQNJKfyyhGps-voN51uo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBglxUBdGeg
amazon.co.uk/MaxMini-scale-Conversion-Hussar-Miniature/dp/B017CEGHIK
puppetswar.eu/product.php?id_product=387
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Orks

birbs

>Orks are a melee race
>I2

laughingCheeta.jpg

Sisters are for cute.
and for plastic models.

Don't have penises

Would a kind user please tell me some stuff I need to know about buying/painting/playing with Iron Warriors?
Thinking about buying them for my first army.

>i2
>8st edishin
Do you meming faggots even waht? Why would you if not even statted? Inishative 2 not even what for! Face when

Tell me about White Dwarf. What is in there? Is it fun to read?

Yellow and black can be very frustrating. Painting will be a bit of a learning curve so be patient, thin and drink your paint.

You could download from the mega and see for yourself.

If you are an operative and member of the Alpha Legion using the geneseed and modifications of another chapter, are you actually an Alpha Legionnaire?

You don't need anything special. Just need to learn some relatively simple freehanding for the hazard stripes. Masking tape might come in handy to do them on vehicles though.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBglxUBdGeg

if you want a fluffy army take havocs, tanks, daemon engines and shit tonnes of cultists. place your warlord in amongst those cultists and they get to auto pass morale tests.

a hh box would be nice, the prospero box is nice and fluffy with its mark 3 suits, you just can't use the characters, SoS or custards. the calth box has mark 4 which is fine cause IW got them too but theyre slightly less fluffy.

if you wanna paint them in a manner which is more gritty and worn like pic related i can write one out for you.

Alright anons, which epub readers actually allows me to read data sheets? Sumatra sure as hell does not.

They're pretty fun to paint, although it takes awhile.

7ed is dead

Plastic Sister when?

Yes and no

Thanks a lot, user!

I'll probably go with a few Daemon engines and troops to start off with, is the Prospero box FW or GW?
I've also heard things about painting the hazard stripe sections all yellow and then drawing black over it with a small marker pen, though even I have doubts to the techniques authenticity.

Suck

Didnt see new custodes roster. They r competittive at 750/1000. Without IG, please Emperor.

Maybe.

A statement, a question.

>tfw want Valdor, already thinking what bit to shave off and colour scheming
I don't even play 30k

Just pass on it. It might the most hideously overdesigned shit FW/GW have ever dumped on the playerbase.

>like primaris size and armor style especially when head swapped
>Hate the lore
I guess I'll just give them all mk 7 and 6 heads and say they're just proportional astartes

the prospero box is gw, all plastic, but it pairs well with the IW fw troop upgrades if that's what you're into. hazard stripes are easier to paint then they seem. just paint it yellow or black, then do stripes over in the other colour, then wash.

Kinda.

Like that loyalist leaning cell in the new AL book.

Is anyone able to explain to me why GW does not expand on Tau lore? It seems like they have not really included them in the forefront story arc and their place in the emergence of the Great Rift and ever expanding Chaos forces.

Is it simply because there numbers are relatively small and thus do not make a significant impact in the resistance effort?

Y'all thinks there ane sale in a set of classic metal Orks in power-armor, back when they had crab PK's and plasma pistols?

nah ive seen stormcast and mortation

yes because they're npcs user

He's a perfect stand in for Guilliman in your 40k Custodes army

What?

I can tell what's going on in the stormcast and Mortarion models. I still can't make out wtf I'm looking at when I look at Valdor.

he has a tranny head and a kitty cat on his back. there, model explained.

They barely register as a threat to the Imperium.

It's the year of the Xenos user, why would they want to expand on a major xenos faction when we could have marines vs naughty marines being the focus for the 15th year in a row.

It's up way to early language meaning "Do you think a set of classic metal Orks in power armour with plasma guns and crabclaws would sell?"

Eh, there are a few glaring bits. Drop the skull for example. But Valdor is not plain mook

Or maybe Valoris

Paint job is always a big part too, emphasizing something more

I guess I'm just being hopeful that the Tau, Eldar and Imperium join forces this time around to confront the Black Crusade, but if that happens, then they have to wrap up the the whole story as there is an inevitable winner

I see them on eBay sometimes. I buy classic Orks occasionally - bought a Nazdreg a couple of weeks ago.

Can someone explain to me the whole theory about the Inquisition hating Guilliman.

Imagine your the assistant manager at a store where the boss never shows up. Because your second in command with no first in command you basically get to run the whole show. You do this for ages and everyone thinks of you as basically the boss. One day your boss comes back and you're no longer in charge, more over your boss isn't very happy with what you've been up to since he's been gone. I think you'd be a bit annoyed your boss turned back up.

>theory

That explains it.

Because BIG FUCKING ROBOTS ECKSDEE

Forgeworld maybe, but GW has it beat with random Nurgle shit.

>Read the Custard codex
>Imperials prevent a C'tan shard from being awakened

>Read the Thousand Sons codex
>Thousand Sons free a C'tan shard from captivity and unleashed it on the galaxy

Is it opposite day? C'tan are known to be very anti-Warp/Chaos.

In case you've not noticed, the Thousand Sons are also very anti-logic.

It's because GE has written themselves into a corner with the Tau. Their population is so small that the race cannot be written in a way that isn't pants-on-head retarded.

Chaos however are very pro-fuck shit up for everyone.
And with countless factions and shitload of other chaos legion the odds of it blowing up in their face in particular is (tropes aside) very low.

After seeing it from other angles and with better images, I don't think the model is that bad. Same goes for Dorn.

Are they bad? No, but they still look nothing like their previous depictions.

Is there any legitimate proof that the Inquisition dislike Guilliman, or is it more of a fan theory?

>ExSorc can now take plasma and warpflame pistols, as well as Powers Sword. RAW you can have sword, stave and pistol at the same time.
>Sorc in termy armor gets inferno combi-bolter and familiar, which gives him +1 to first psychic test
>Rubrics need 10 for Soulreapper. Rubric Aspiring Sorc can't take Force Axe or Sword, but can take Plasma Pistol now. In addition, they get D3 Smite on 11+, not 10+ as before
>Magnus need 12 or more for 2d6 Smite, instead of 10+ as it used to be

Also, Tzaangor Enlightened are stupid cheap. You get what are essentially HBs(24"Assault 2 S5 -1) on T4 W2 5++ platforms that can move 12" and is also Fly for only 17ppm. And they auto-wound on 6s and have Elite that gives them +1 to hit.

I think it's fine. They're a minor xenos empire(Of which there are probably thousands) who add some flavor to the galaxy and make it feel bigger. Not every faction has to have galaxy-changing importance. We could probably do with some more minor xenos armies like them.

Big Celestine tits right in my face

This

Tau are too small to matter, they live by the grace of being to much hassle to deal with considering how insignificant they are.

Any more development and they'd be wiped.

>nerf the thing everyone has
>give crazy rules to the things they don't

>be thousand son magic man
>birb pussy lets me see future shit
>see that if i let some random metal man go then in 217 years he will fuck up some space wolves
just as planned

dorn looks fine, it's just the way his short back and sides is modelled

Why don't they make helmets for all the models is a big question
Would fix the ugly head syndrome

That's false.

The T'au have the numbers and capability (according to the lore) to expand three times their space size and that's BIG.

Also the Imperium have tried to wipe the T'au many times. All of them ending in the failure. The Imperium is too weak to engage the T'au in a war of extermination and that was BEFORE the Great Rift cleaved the Imperium in half. As things stand, there is nothing that can stop the T'au ascension except the Sautekh Necrons and if they were unlucky a surprise major hive fleet out of nowhere.

I concur. They are a great subfaction Advanced technology. Multiple races living cohesively. But the Imperium would destroy them if they turned their full might to their empire. And this is coming from someone who is thinking g about starting a Tau army.

he hates ignorance and organisations which kill shit tonnes of people for little gain, that and he don't like the daddy worship cause his daddy aint no god

Also his toy sword.

>cause his daddy aint no god
I don't understand how that works
The emperor is basically a god, he sure ain't human

Also, Tzaangors are like 35$ for three models.

The imperium has to move their finger, or maybe even a hand to remove the tau, they can't just blow them away like a gnat as they tried before.

They really want you to buy that Tzeench battleforce box.

The clocks at 5 minites keep your mouth shut.

FW don't like giving options for their characters.

To me it's like in an RPG (Skyrim, for example) when at character creation you design the face from the side. When you turn it towards you, you realize it looks kind of fucked up. It's as if FW did this but hit accept anyways. It's not horrible, but could have been MUCH better.

yeah ill admit his chainsword should be almost twice the length it is. imo it should be closer to the proportions of seth and his sword.

yes, but big e was rather against this line of thought and all of his son's save lorgar agreed. emp worship only starts up towards the start of the hh and only gains traction after he's on the throne.

Lorgar?

its almost like they want you to use the new units

hmmm

The Imperium did and failed. The old lore before 8th ED says that destroying Tau Empire would take massive resources and great effort from the Imperium to destroy the T'au. And even then the Imperium isn't sure that they would succeed.

Now the ship has sailed on that.

yeah i agree. this front on scowl is passable, but really it feels like he should be displayed with the left side of his face, facing the front, which unfortunately isn't the side his pose works best from.

The Emperor is the culmination of humanities first Psykers morphed into one body, or something like that.

>the T’au are legit dangerous

If you don't understand you are unqualified to think, just obey.

Emperor ate 1000 psykers daily for 10k years and is worshipped as a god by trillions
He probably is a god now

no

>The Imperium did
that was blowing at a gnat.

There are a lot of non-god entities and beings that have similar power to the Emperor like the C'tan and super daemons (Abaddon's sword). Power doesn't make you a god.

Only dangerous if you're dumb enough to hang around while it vents its rage on its captors. And Crons don't really seem to have any problems with shards; They're going to recapture it eventually and solve the problem for you, just with the added bonus of fucking them up royal along the way.

Ctan are star gods not mooks

>discussion devolves into "nuh uh, uhhuh!"
>tau weebs buttblasted
>imperial corcle jerkists butt blasted
>they actually want their respective sides to "win", ending the game for ever
You guys are pretty fucking dumb, you know that?

Actually, those were large crusades according to the fluff. More than blowing at the gnat.

>Emperor ate 1000 psykers daily for 10k years

To sustain his body and soul that's guttering out.

regardless of what he is or isn't now, bobby g and the big e would still hate the idea of him being a god or just being called one. big e was a massive fedora tipper who thought religion was stupid,

The average Hive Planet has the same population as their whole empire. There is no way to write them beating one without sounding retarded.

Second, any actual loss would cripple them. It's why they never lose, just end in a draw or victory.

Third, the only reason they've survived ous through MASSIVE plot armor. Space Marines wiping them out? How convenient that a hive fleet shows up right then. Attacking a hive city? It conveniently has no guns facing one whole side of it. Assassins attacking the leaders? They magically lose all semblance of intellegence and act like idiots. So on and so forth.

I don't expect the new FW book to be any better.

>Attacking a hive city? It conveniently has no guns facing one whole side of it.
Speaking of which, the Tau then proceed to blast any foundations they can reach and kill millions if not billions of innocent imperial citizens. So much for them being the 'good guys'

Thinking about slapping on a pair of wings onto my Custard jetbikers, Veeky Forums, give them a sort of hussar look. Any bits you'd recommend?

Where do you source their Tau pop count?

>assasin's attack the leaders
they just let the assassin wipe the floor with the tau then go 'oops i guess now he dies because the gene-altered drugged up, redbull chugging psychopath got tired or something"

>The average Hive Planet has the same population as their whole empire. There is no way to write them beating one without sounding retarded.

That's false. The T'au are not impressed with Hiveworlds. In fact, they conquered 2 already and are attacking half a dozen in fluff. One of the Hiveworlds had a good portion of its populations funneled into the core worlds of the T'au Empire. A single T'au cities haave been said to have billions of lives in it. And an expendable single T'au fleet have been said to contain 100 billion T'au aboard.

And the rest of your post is equally misinformed

>Tau lost the entire 5th sphere of expansion
>At the same time the Imperium upgraded all space marines and reorganised around a revived primarch AND kinda-sorta allied with the Eldar
The Tau will be minding thier manners from now on, they are simply tennants of the Imperium and will only be tollerated as long as required. Every ethereal knows that thier place is below even the most menial servitor but are happy knowing that it is a small price to pay for Imperial benevolence.

dark angels stuff maybe? might not be the size you want.

maybe link related?
amazon.co.uk/MaxMini-scale-Conversion-Hussar-Miniature/dp/B017CEGHIK

or
puppetswar.eu/product.php?id_product=387

>an expendable single T'au fleet have been said to contain 100 billion T'au aboard.

Wonder where their trouble getting soldiers for the 3rd sphere expansion came from then.

Eh... whatever, Emps is a god as far as I'm concerned.
For the God-Emperor and Imperium!