qualities: shadow clan & secretly an assassin
weapons: handgun & machinegun
roots: Hatred
suit colour: black
hair colour: black

Shitty GM/10

that's MAID, isn't it?

best post

I would unironically be very interested in seeing this senile old chubster go through some David Leitch fight scenes.

>white house
isn't over half the white house republican?
Why would they be his enemies?

The Republicans hate him too.

Being on the same party doesn't make them friends. A lot of establishment Republicans despised him before the election, and they continued to despise him after. He isn't doing things the way they want him to do it.

Each western country is governed by a single party. two or more branches of this party compete for our votes during elections. They hate Trump purely because he is not a party member. Seriously, Trump isn't even trying to do anything that's particularly meaningful. Even the wall isn't that big a deal.

Wtf OP I just finished watching the 2nd movie like 1 hour ago

>lining: tactical

Hey faggots if I wanted to listen to a bunch of losers argue about politics I'd go on reddit, kindly fuck off of Veeky Forums tia. please understand that i despise you all the same regardless of how much you love or hate trump

nice blog post

A handful of Republicans have vocally denounced him but Trump actually has a pretty strong and loyal base both in the House and the Senate

>requesting irl politics not be involved in a traditional game is a blog post.

Take your (you) and leave this place. It's time to go back.

I know he has "die hard" as a feat

hey look, a titanic apathetic sheep faggot who thinks america's political diarrhea wont affect his life no matter what shithole he lives in!

Stars in a shite film/10

BOD 4 | STR 4
AGI 7 | REA 6
LOG 3 | INT 5
CHA 4 | WIL 6
EDG 7

Firearms Skill Group 8
Close Combat Skill Group 6
Athletics Skill Group 6
Sneaking 4
Perception 3
Pilot Ground 5
Free Fall 3
Armorer 2
First Aid 1
Intimidation 2

Martial Art: Ares Firefight/Gun Kata, Jiujutsu

Qualities:
>Adrenaline Surge
>Agile Defender
>Exceptional Attribute (AGI)
>Friends in High Places
>Guts
>High Pain Tolerance II
>Legendary Rep (Underworld)
>Lightning Reflexes
>Made Man
>Quick Healer
>Stunt Driver
>Tough as Nails (Physical) II

>Bad Rep
>Code of Honor
>Consummate Professional
>Flashbacks I
>Wanted

Easy.

>GURPS IS A GOOD SYSTEM GUYS

It *is* a good system. If you're an actuary.

To be fair, it's a pretty complicated fight scene.

To be fair, it's a ridiculous and silly fight scene and should not be modeled that intricately by any RPG system.

Eesh, yeah that dude is not doing the system any favors. Even D&D combat looks bloated if you go over every single modifier and add a fucking page reference instead of saying "Fighter Bob rolls to attack at +7 vs AC 13" or even "Fighter Bob attacks and hits."

I remember someone in the GURPS general breaking down a shonen anime fight scene. It was a lot more manageable.

I want to see that

People like you belong on a cross.

I'm having toruble finding it on 4plebs. IIRC, it was posted as a PDF. It might help if I could actually remember the show/scene. I wanna say... Naruto? I think it may have been a fight between Sauske and one of the many people that rightfully try to kill him. But I don't remember what was in the text portion, and you can't filter by file type.

+1 to pencil use

8/8 gr8 b8 m8

Really, tho, whoever wrote that should be drawn and quartered. First and foremost because his title is a total mismatch for the rest of the article. Secondly his writing is fucking ludicrous. Sure, it's easy, insofar as it's only arithmetic with small numbers, but it's tedious as fuck. Listing every single modifier for such a complicated scene will make any system look excessive, even Fate.

John Wick is a marvelously choreographed movie, but it's still a fucking movie, and as such if he was going to use a sourcebook to supplement the basic rules, it should have been Gun Fu. Tactical Shooting is the sourcebook you use for maximum firearm autism in your GURPS; for serious operators operating bullshit, not for modelling a movie which happens to star operators operating.

Ultimately it's up to preference, but if this is his idea of modelling a cinematic fight scene, I wouldn't play with him.

This is an example of Can you do this vs Should you do this. I doubt that any other system Can handle this to the same depth that GURPS can, but in the same breath I am doubtful that anyone Should do this.

Many ways to skin a cat, and the one here is the most painful.

>be me
>be tiny dicked brainlet
>me no get
>me is no seeing epic spell of me win game now
>GAME IS POOPY BAD >:(
If in the year of our fucking lord 2018 you still think GURPS is hard, you should be deported back to africa niggerboy.