Car Lesbians

What does 2018 Veeky Forums think of this game? Has anyone actually played it?

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1366/42/1366424400474.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of Veeky Forums's best

It's like a lot of Veeky Forums original games where I'm glad it exists in a final, polished form, but I'll likely never have a group that would want to play it. I'm having a hard enough time pitching Dungeons: the Dragoning to them having some interest.

Wtf is this tho

God, I was there in thread one. I'm ooooold.

And no, I don't play it. I think you need a very certain group to play that.

Car Lesbians: a Veeky Forums original.

You're a hot lesbian with a really fast car and a penchant for drag racing.

That's really all you need to know, the rest is just crunch.

Unfortunately, I no longer have the pdf for it but if I recall you score by Making Out with other car lesbians but you had to have high enough hotness or car points or something also there's a race involved
it was wildsure would like to play it

It's the best game I've seen for playing out a game of tense, melodramatic lesbian professional and/or street racing.

img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1366/42/1366424400474.pdf

Knock yourself out, user.

Not all heroes wear capes

you are a saint.

>Wtf is this tho

>tfw no Car Lesbians: Pistons splatbook to play as males and bisexual women and guys with tits

And long will it stay that way.

good

so has anyone actually played it

drag racing as in racing people in drag?

Yes.
Combined with the purest form of love.

soooo why did they let a lesbian into a race where there are only drag queens and kings? Do you also have to pretend to be a guy?

>undercover cop lady trying to bust the illegal lesbian racing circle
>tomboy ex-F1 girl with a dark and troubled past
>indian girl who wants to avenge her taxi driver brother's death (caused by the racing lesbians)
>hotshot richgirl wielding the fire of a thousand suns in her heart
>secretive and quiet japanese yakuza girl in a super-decked-out car

It was fun but the system needs some polish.

>Les Angeles

What? You didn't have the married housewife racing to support her family since her husband has cancer or something?

How is she gay?

Maybe she realizes it only after the game has started? Loving wife and mother by day, hot lesbian racer by night, that sort of thing?

That's a pretty good hook

It's one of the backgrounds. Super Mom.

She can't bear to be with any man but her husband, so she satisfies herself with other women, obviously

How is Hotness meant to be used?

Glancing over the PDF, it looks like Car Lesbians focuses more on the cars than the lesbians in its mechanics. Is Hotness not used in races except for lowering another driver's Hotness? Or am I missing something?

Yes, you can either ram/swipe/brakecheck another car if they're less than two positions removed from your own, thus lowering the driver's Car stat, or you can flirt/flash/moon another driver within that space causing her to lose points from her Hotness stat. Car is the stat you use to steer through the course, so if your Car runs low you have a higher chance of crashing. If your Hotness runs out, you have to pull over and schlick.

good game

Needs a fucking gameplay example, IMHO - rules as written are pretty (i.e.Legends of the Wulin level) confusing, IMHO.
Especially when they're simplistic as all hell - you've absolutely no excuse.

And this: How the fuck am I supposed to fight the Patriarchy and/or save my pure oneitis from the sweaty clutches of lecherous men using sacred powers of my magical vagina, here?

Also, where's the campaign play?
Race awards so we can improve our cars?
Difference between driving skill & car performance for starters? (i.e.pro driver in a beat-up car trying to rank-up)
Gaining (& losing) Sugar Mommies perchance? (was it because you weren't Hot enough, couldn't put your money where your mouth is, or because you were just a plain & simple bitch)

2 Car 2 Lesbians fucking when