I seriously just lost 400k that I keep on etherdelta...

I seriously just lost 400k that I keep on etherdelta. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! I will literally never in my life have that much money again. I had ethereum, I had dragonchain ICO tokens, I had link. I was on track to be an ACTUAL BILLIONAIRE. Should I do it? SHOULD I GO FUCKING KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL MY LINK IS GONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
ÄÄÄAAAAAAA
how did that actually happen ?

Seriously wtf happened? This is not larp?

these posts are all larps

what is the point of them

entertainment.

this one isn't that entertaining because it's not believable

scare away normies

etherdelta got hacked you fucks its not just me its dozens of people

>that I keep on etherdelta
Retard.

(You)s are the cryptocurrency of faggots, and whales are accumulating.

selling bags sir

People have fancy new pink wojaks they want to post, but they must be baptized in the red waters of enormous losses (real or fabricated) before they can be put into circulation

Nice, just lost 100k

Ouch OP that really hurts and i can understand when youre depressed over it for a few weeks but when youre standing in a river full of shit you better keep your head up
Continue to invest 2018 will BTFO 2017

Wait a minute what happened to shittydelta?
Should I even go check on the 100k I have there or stay blissfully unaware of whats going on?

You lost all of it mate. Sorry.

I actually created this one just before bitcoin hit 20k and was about to reverse trend
It was the perfect opportunity lel

I tried to use it yesterday and when you put in an order, it makes you sign something with metamask
then the order never goes through

I realized what was happening and made a new wallet and lost zero (0)

were you on the phishing site or the real site?

someone in the other thread said your private key is in your browser cache so if you have to go to the site clear your cache first

you should be able to check the balance and withdraw from the wallet without going to the site though if you know the address

>Keeping your money on exchanges in 2017+1

>private key is in your browser cache so if you have to go to the site clear your cache first
How would the sites be able to access your browser cahce?

saved

You kept 400k on an exchange?????? What the hell. I bought a nano ledger when i hit 20k.

that sucks dude

for future reference, if you use any site to interact with contracts on ethereum, make sure they have an offline version, download it and only use that one. if they don't just avoid that shit entirely,

same thing happened to me OP
move on or grow some balls ffs

>How would the sites be able to access your browser cahce?
javascript.

Look up that requests.org "hack" from that tumblr link a couple of weeks ago.

I got eth on Binance,Kracken and Memebase. What's a good way to protect them?

can't find anything, did you make a typo