mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Photos of TS dex from last thread ty user
imgur.com/a/lxe5D

>TS dex scan
mega.nz/#!c00CxAqQ!5r759YbLjg740stqHH4oTR6ZQNJKfyyhGps-voN51uo

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Order_of_Our_Martyred_Lady
youtube.com/watch?v=iW4W5VxbOc4&t=2959s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PUFFY t'au blueberry buttholes

Gather around Veeky Forums and let me tell you a story of the Codex: Thousand Sons.

>Be me, painting my rubrics.
>Bored and sore like Ahriman in his sorceress sex-palace.
>Suggest to loyalistbro across the table that we play a quick game to loosen up the ol’ salt-squeezers.

500pts
-Me
>Exalted Sorceror w/ +1 casting & telegem
>10 Rubles w/ BRRTGUN
>5 Ruble burnyboyes.

-Guy
>Captain in roidgut
>5 Plasmashoosters
>3 Dakkagressors
>5 Taccy-P’s.

GAMO STATO
>Shuffle into range like champions among men
> *ZURP* dem warpflamers over near the hellblasters.
>Psykkikks
>Burny Aspie- Casts warptime
>[2][2]
>Reroll ->[5]. Kosher goyim
>Loyalbro is wearing helm of get fuk.
>Casual deny.
>Insert cock into hand.

>Aspie Sorc No. 2.
>Casts prescience
> BOXCARS
> Underachiever goes splat. D3 mortals for rubrics and Exalted.
>[5][6]

>This is how a Real Man does Alpha.

Now gib (You)

Big Celestine tits right in my face

Vostroyans, reporting.

First for Grey Knights.

Why do you still include the TS photos when we have the full epub/pdf in the mega?

I wonder who could be behind this tech?

Tell me about your armies friends.

>why you play them
>your lore
>your favourite unit
>least favourite unit

Im new to the hobby so it'll be nice to hear

Tanith First and Only reporting for duty.

Based

cringe

Question, do you want to run some Rubrics or do you want to run Thousand Sons?

If you want your army to have some Rubrics, you can always do a CSM army with 2 squads for camping objectives and get access to all the fun toys CSM also has like Raptors and Bikes and regular infantry.

If you want to run Thousand Sons, then I would go with a Box of Exalted, a Box of Rubrics and a Box of Tzaangor or the Cultist Assault Box and the Pred to start with. I would have to look at the points but that would give basicly the same army as you have but instead of 2 small squads of rubrics you have 2 decent squads of cultists/tzaangor to go out and do stuff or screen.

Forge/Maulerfiends are also a fun choice, if only because you can magnetize them and have 1 model with 7 different loadouts.

>Army
Admech
>Why you play them
Tinmen soldiers and robots
>Your lore
Whatever Cawl is getting up to
>Favorite unit
Dunecrawler
>Least favorite unit
Rustalker

Land Raider for TS as a battle tank/distraction worthwhile?

Actually considering converting a Primaris Redemptor into a Leviathan Siege Dread with the MW guns.

Neck yourself you moronic fuck

Tyranids new models when?
I want sexy Tyranid-chan

>cheating in a 500pt game

>tits
>not having your head crushed between dose thighs

As I am new to 40k, how matched play works? Do you use the tactical objectives cards here or only scenarios from rulebook?

>what army
Necrons
>why you play them
I get to be spooky and over the top at the same time.
>your lore
Long story short an Overlord keeping a planet full of Destroyers that he uses for both fun and getting back at people who piss him off.
>your favorite unit
Destroyers of all types lore and model wise.
>least favorite unit
Probably a Ghost ark, it's fine design wise but is useless as a transport with it's capacity and limits to only warriors.

Does anyone have any good crusader conversions? Thinking of just doing stormcast with Scion heads, but I'm worried it'll look shit.

we do not deserve those thighs, we are not worthy

You'll have to settle for xenothighs.

It's explained in detail in the rulebook

And get a faceful of her diaper in the process? No thanks!

Custards

>why you play them

I've always wanted to be able to transport an entire 1500pt army to the store in my coat pockets

>your lore

My doodz r better than ur doodz

>your favourite unit

Custodian Wardens with Castellan Axes because muh Spehs Varangians

>least favourite unit

God awful plastic Contemptor because the model is just fucking terrible

Friendly reminder that there are innumerable fortress worlds but there was only one Will of Eternity

Imperial guard
>why you play them
I like the look of the tanks and the starship troopers vibe when I fight tyranids.
>your lore
A mechanized guard regiment that acquires whatever they need, like tauros venators and such
>your favourite unit
Mortars and commissars.
>least favourite unit
Tauros, it really should be a half track.

>Sororitas

>why you play them
I like playing aggressively and being in my opponent's face. Also, I dig the underdog faction.

>your lore
Order of Our Martyred Lady.
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Order_of_Our_Martyred_Lady

>your favourite unit
Seraphim. They've never not been good.

>least favourite unit
In my faction? Exorcists.
Any unit from the game? Wraithguard.

Disgusting

>>Army
Death Guard
>> Why you play them
Shitstained HIV-marines sneezing and oozing everywhere
>>Your lore
The Tainted Sons spreading the joys of Papa Soupmaker
>> Favorite unit
Foetid Bloat Drones or Mortarion
>> Plaguecrawler. Shitty-ass shitmortar

CADIA STANDS
THE PLANET BROKE BEFORE THE GUARD DID

Those truly are hips, thighs and ass worthy of worship. I wouldn't even hesitate to get baptized in the Ecclesiarchy.

I mean avoiding fiery death is pretty nice too

I was told the Thousand Sons got hit pretty hard in their codex. How bad's the damage?

I'm definitely okay with converting models and it would be fun to build my own Ahriman out of ex sorc on disc but I'm worried about people being salty about this

Alright, let me try this the last time. Seems like I have two options at this point:
1st one is the list below.
2nd one is to drop one unit of Rubrics, run 2x 10 tzaangs and add another ex sorc to fill the list.
Is any of them good or should I accept the fact that Tsons can't be run semi-elite?

Battalion Detachment +3CP [57 PL, 999pts]
+ HQ +
Ahriman on Disc of Tzeentch [9 PL, 166pts]
Exalted Sorcerer [7 PL, 121pts]: Force stave, Inferno Bolt Pistol

+ Troops +
Rubric Marines [14 PL, 220pts]
Aspiring Sorcerer: Force stave, Inferno Bolt Pistol
8x Rubric Marine w/ Inferno Boltgun: 8x Inferno boltgun
Rubric Marine w/ Soulreaper cannon: Soulreaper cannon

Rubric Marines [14 PL, 220pts]
Aspiring Sorcerer: Force stave, Inferno Bolt Pistol
8x Rubric Marine w/ Inferno Boltgun: 8x Inferno boltgun
Rubric Marine w/ Soulreaper cannon: Soulreaper cannon

Tzaangors [4 PL, 80pts]: Brayhorn, 9x Tzaangor w/ autopistol and chainsword
Twistbray: Tzaangor blades

+ Heavy Support +
Chaos Predator [9 PL, 192pts]: Combi-bolter, Twin lascannon
Two lascannons: 2x Lascannon

Look at those bricks in their hands.

>head Y shape also on crotch
Subtle.

Scion heads will be too small, Marine size heads work.

Death guard

>>why you play them
Unkillable shit that just walks towards the enemy and snowballs out of control. I love rusty gear
>>your lore
They found out about erosion and rust and worship the ocean, sea themed deathguard shit is cool.
>>your favourite unit
Bloat drones, they're so versatile and cheap, people severely underestimate how tanky they are and they just mince anything they get into combat with, also love how you just hide them behind terrain and they can just pop out and super soaker some unit.
>>least favourite unit
Pox walkers, their gimmick is the only thing fun about them. they need to have the entire army built around them to come online and they essential to counter hordes. The difference str/tgh 3 to 5 is absolutely ridiculous and you are wastng points if you don't take typhus and have him baby sit them. Like playing them Is fun, but it's the same exact thing everytime you use them.

Does Sgt. Chronus ignore move penalties? My friend insisted on it last time i played his ultras

I agree with pretty much all of this but my favorite model and 60% of the reason why I went with the custodes are the new jetbikes. Jetbikes are always cool, but these are the coolest fucking jetbikes in any faction. Also they have lances on the jetbikes. Fucking jousting on a jetbike. 10/10.

Hope we get the FW rules soon-ish so we can get proper transports and dreadnoughts.

>why you play them
orks and thousand sons
>your lore
no lore really. just a roaming warband of orks and magnus being a dick
>your favourite unit
gorkanaut. its a very nice model and the rules arent that bad these days
>least favourite unit
deffkoptas. they are awful. should be like 25pts less.

>hates wraithguard

Do you play eldar or just hate fighting them?

It's a blatant camel tau

That looks like a good start. At the very least you have 2 squads of Rubrics and some cheaper guys to throw away as chaff.

I posted some above that may help some

Reminder that if you are thinking about using a sorcerer in termie armour for your 1ks army, use tweak from silver tower as your familiar.

>This imperious creature is convinced that he is one of Tzeentch's vast and terrifying Lords of Change. Tweak believes himself all-powerful, and delights in delivering longwinded speeches about his evil schemes to any who will listen. He also enjoys vexing riddles, threatening to lay a terrible curse upon those who fail to answer them correctly.

It would be cool if they introduce the Great Horned Rat in an silly/insidious way without actually involving the Skaven.

>Question, do you want to run some Rubrics or do you want to run Thousand Sons?
Tsons - CSM are cultist spam anyway. Would this be okay to actually screen my dusty dudes?
- Ahriman on disc and two ex sorces
- a unit of 10 rubrics with a cannon
- 2x 10 Tzaangs
- Pred with a twin lascannon and 2 lascannons

>Implying you wouldn't deep throat a homeless man to have those 'bricks' in your army

No

Torchstar > Shadowthot

is Magnus even the best psyker anymore?
Fateweaver knows more spells

A GW mini with sensible body proportions holy shit.

Why am i laughing at this

Night lords
>I like being edgy and the night lords are already shitty enough that there are no real expectations for greatness
>they slowly travel the stars, punking on unfortunate Xenos and vandalizing any imperial places they come across, but running away when they meet any real resistance
>fire raptor for the brrrrt
>my raptors are consistent under performers but I love them

>>why you play them
Thousand Sons

>>your lore

>Be on Crusade for the Glory of Mankind
>Magnus called and wants us to come home?
>Head home after making xeno scum extinct and stealing their books
>1 year late, o well. Sorry Dad we have new books....
>Why is everything dead?
>Why are we "traitors"?
>Why is there a civil war?
>Where did everyone go?
>Spend Heresy trying to get to "Planet of Sorcerers"
>Arrive and disembark to figure out what happened.
>Rubric_of_Ahriman.exe runs.
>Almost fall to Khorne.....
>Deep Breaths....
>Give Ahriman the finger and leave
>Set up base in Maelstrom.
>Start raiding Imperial Convoys and Mining worlds for supplies.
>Start doing mercenary work for other warbands
>DustyForgeBoi makes lots of armor.
>Definitely not subtlety influencing events to favor Tzeentch in exchange for conditional immortality and respawning Rubrics.
>Definitely not pawns of Tzeentch
>Definitely not in denial about it either.

>>your favourite unit
Dustybois

>>least favourite unit
Anything that wants to charge me.

I tried sanic stealers ft Swarmlord today and I have to say I imagine that moving 40'' in one turn is a pretty horrifying thing if you're on the receiving end.
The fact that swarmy can fight and tank like a solid chunk of steel is just a bonus since I would probably pay 300 points just to slingshot 20 stealers into the heart of the enemy anyway.

Now, the question is. Is a broodlord worth to have if he can't keep up or should I ditch him? In the game I played he spent most of the time running towards units that seemed to explode into dust thanks to regular genestealers being everywhere at once.

Imperial Guard
>Why
Well I'm a treadhead and I liked the armor facings value mechanic in the old editions. The idea of maneuvering my tank to keep enemies in front of me while also getting around their flanks seemed cool.
The Grav happened
Then the fucking Tau Formations happened.
Then 8th Happened.
Fuck.

>My Lore
They were up until recently just a generic IG regiment. But now I'm reconfiguring my particular company of the IG regiment into mine clearing Engineers. I got my first squad of Engies in the lower left hand corner, and before the end of the year I hope to have 2 more squads just like them, plus I'm going to build a sherman Crab-style mine flail onto the fronts of my sponson tanks.
>Best Unit
Russ
>Worst Unit
Commissars. Never felt their lore jived with my army. These days I'm glad I have no reason to take them and I can fluff it as "These fuckers handle live bombs for a living, what's the enemy compared to that?"

that is one hundred percent correct

Also, whereas Shadowsun is a tight-assed puckered nofunallowed weirdo

WAIT, if shittarius is dead and lost in the warp?
Wouldn't that mean that Titus Became the captain of the 2nd Company for a while until he was took by the inquisition, and Acheran Assumed it?

if then, Graia would be closer to the Cicatrix Maledictum.

They got better, actually, but not by much I guess.

Yeah I really like them too. It's one of the rare occassions I prefer a GW version of something compared to it's FW variant.

Its actually not terrifying at all assuming you know how to counter deploy it.

Did they not install A.C. In het suit?

Hol up, did they off Sicarius?

It's really weird how bad the FW version looks compared to it. It's like they didn't even try to do anything dynamic with it.

Is this only in silver tower box? It would be cool to file down the feathers and make a tiny Kroot familiar

My meta is pretty casual and the people here don't spend their neet-time going through batreps and theory crafting.

Where exactly? I was going through it but I cannot seem to find it, unless I am really blind which might be the case.

They did but she is using so much fire that it doesn't mater.

Wraithguard have 3 wounds, high toughness, a decent save, can advance and shoot, can fall back and shoot, have weapons that nuke their targets and fists that do D3 damage at AP-1 for some reason??

Big G probs put him on janitorial duty since he thinks sicarius is a pompous nonce

they are giant fucking robots

why wouldnt they be strong in cc?

Anyone played small games with Bananas or against them? Will this be okay to have a good time with them?

HQ
Shield Captain in Allarus Terminator Armor: Axe, Misericordia, Radiant Mantle, Raiment of Sorrows, Warlord
Shield Captain in Allarus Terminator Armor: Axe, Misericordia

Troops
1x Custodian: Sentinel Blade, Storm Shield
3x Custodian: Guardian Spear, Misericordia

2xCustodian: Guardian Spear, Misericordia

2x Custodian: Guardian Spear, Misericordia

Elites
Vexillus Praetor in Allarus Terminator Armor [7 PL, 134pts]: Misericordia, Vexilla Magnifica

[+3CP 999/1000]

I mean that's cool, it takes literally about 2 games to figure out to stop it from hitting anything valuable. But if beating your scrub meta is the goal for it.

Thousand Sons

>love the look of them, and their tragic story, especially Ahriman
>not fully flesh out the lore for my specific group but the overview is that my dudes are a group of sorcerers who are sympathetic to Ahriman and his goal of undoing the rubric so will covertly help him while also going about our own quest to secure as many relics, artefacts and bits of knowledge as we can. Magnus is still our primarch though and we will aid him when he asks*
>pic related
>probably the new 40k Ahriman model, prefer the look of the old one and his 30k BoP model

Working on some walker Kataphrons and a second Rhino body. How about you Veeky Forums?

You can just buy one off ebay for a couple of quid, but yes they are only in the ST box.

Codex Thousand Sons is a good codex, just not a good Thousand Sons codex.

bunch of stuff ported over from Sigmar, lots of buffs and utility. Rubrics have a discipline they can take powers from instead of being stuck with baby smite.

Just that most of the new stuff is geared towards melee and none of the stuff really helps Rubrics be better at w/e they are supposed to do.

It's got alot of promise with Tzeentch Soup lists, which is the opposite of what most Thousand Sons players wanted.

So Thousand Sons players and Rubric spammers feel insulted and ripped off and everyone else is general enjoying the salt production.

So same old, same old.

>Whom I Play

Dark Eldar

>Why I play

Someone has to play Xenos and I made the pact a long time ago.

>Lore

Led by twin Archons constantly vying for power but linked by the machinations of the Haemonculi, one is the master mind and tactician and the other is master swordsman. Primarily use Mandrakes to sow confusion and discord while ravagers and reavers hammer home the victory.

>Favourite Unit

Mandrakes

>Least Favourite

From DE? It's a tough one but probably Wyches. In general it's the Storm Raven fuck that shit.

Now that's interesting. How big are those servitor torso things compared to, say, a primaris?

Dark eldar
Fuck
Sslyth
Wyches are gay

Alpha Legion cell posing as loyalists and IG hybrid, although playing just IG with some non-canon Celestine action to prep for Adepticon.

Favorite unit: Celestine has actually been really fun, so many different tricks between Gemini rezzing, acts of faith, and the 4+ deny start.

My Shadowsword, Lias Issodon, and Plasma Scions get an honorable mention too.

Least favorite: Mortar teams, they take a long time to shoot, do very little, but are so cheap they make it into lists anyway. Long walk for a short drink, the unit.

Least favorite that I have but don't use: Commisars, nerfed to the point of actually being worse than nothing.

>interview with LVO 2018 winner
>he says Eldar/Ynnari are overpowered bullshit
>get 25 stratagems to use every game while paying for 10 because of Soulburst
That was interesting stuff to hear:
youtube.com/watch?v=iW4W5VxbOc4&t=2959s

I was thinking of getting some Ogryns to convert them into Kataphrons. And I'm waiting for a second Domitar for my Kastellan Robots.
Wait. Hold the fuck up. Is that a plastic immolator? Are they plastic?!

Hey user, just letting you know I fuckin' love you and your models

She likes the heat.

The resin legs on it are manlet scale. I don't own any primaris for comparison. I THINK the primaris would make good legs, but they aren't robotic enough

Fuck squats are already expensive enough, I bet they’re gonna get worse. Are there any oldhammer recasters?

>THEYRE BACK ALL THAT SHITPOSTING WORKED LADS

They're also slow, short range, and only have 1 attack each.

Am I weird for only wanting machines and helmets/masks -no bare heads in my army? I know it takes serious skill to sculpt any sort of face at that scale but it kinda spoils the look for me.

This'll have to be wip army because I'm still building it but

>army
Admech/guard/DA[Fallen] soup!
>why
because I wanted to run an army that would work for 30k and 40k and HH era DA make my dick hard. Then my fluff got the better of me and the DA aspect got sidelined in favour of stuff I can have now rather than waiting for chinaman
>Your lore
Long and complex but tl;dr version is a bunch of fallen wind up on Solitude during its sojourn in the warp, team up with some of the knight houses to fight daemons and accidentally spark off sweeping social reform, once out of the warp my guys team up with a rogue trader and get the fuck out of dodge before the other knight houses curb stomp them and their crusade era values
>Favorite unit
Knights
>Least favourite
well I mean I'm using a soup to achieve a very specific thing

>>he says Eldar/Ynnari are overpowered bullshit

new edition, same old shit

>everyone hates wyches
Those interchangeable male/female parts really didn't do them any favors did they?
Why would they even make male wyches in the first place? Shit's retarded. What's next? Male Howling Banshees? Male Sisters of Battle?

Ogryn Kataphrons are always great.

Sprue circa 2007? But yeah, full plastic.

>THEYRE BACK
ummmmm

I mean is that surprising? He made the choice that would give him the best chance of winning. Also it'll likely be nerfed here soon.