The gods answer any prayer that someone else's prayer doesn't contradict

>The gods answer any prayer that someone else's prayer doesn't contradict
What is this society like?

Someone prays for the gods to never answer any prayers from now on after a certain point.

This just made me realize that these high cut bikinis result in a really weird bulge of manmeat. Then I realized nobody thinks the two bulges of womanmeat on the female equivalent are weird. Then I realized boobs have become utterly normalized by the fact that women are massive sluts and if a man showed off his package half as often as women show off their tits he'd be ridiculed for not being able to dress modestly.

There there, user.

The pure maiden ye seek may yet still exist

>The pure maiden ye seek may yet still exist
You and I both know that's bullshit.

nobody minds the manmeat bulge except for you you fucking virgin

show it off

So this is where you decided to spout your idiocy after they closed r/incel eh?

>believing robot memes

There's something strange about the chick in the yellow bikini I just can't put my finger on...

I bet she'd love it if you DID put your finger on it though.

And then Oglaf showed how you introduce/include transgayLGABCDFHQ people into things. By not making a big deal about it.

The woman has a puzzle vagina, I was told.

A feminine penis.

What if nobody prays for her not to exist?

Well now that you've said that I have to pray for her not to exist. If I can't be happy then neither can that user.

I'm going to pray for you to be happy. Everyone deserves happiness.

Anyone else notice the buldge on the woman in the yellow bikini?

Too late.

>Too many people who ask them to answer their prayers.

That's when you start outsourcing the calls to India.

When the fuck is the Apprentice coming back? It's been like 5 years now.

>r/
you need to go back

Fuck you, I'm praying to NOT be happy!

For a second there I was going to remind you that Trump has a more important job than reality tv star, but then I realized you were talking about that loser the evil sorceress tortures.

Ever or at the same time? Are they first come first serve or do both cancel each other so they don't pick a side?

Yeah, Oglaf's equivalent to Manly Guys Doing Manly Things's Jared.

>Trump has a more important job than reality tv star
Does he really though? Some would say that while his title changed his job description didn't.

>For a second there I was going to remind you that Trump has a more important job than reality tv star,

When is he going to start at that position? I'll be glad to have the reality TV host out the daily news.